base maintenance problem

nlcoyote

If you have for example 15 things to maintain with a cost of say like15000 coins and you maintain that should it not be 0 things to maintain and cost 0 if you try it again after?

Because it says the same every time, same amount of stuff to maintain and same amount of Money.

how do i know its done with maintain for that time?

On our server its not showing and thing still despawn after 7 Days, even after doing like Viktorks suggested.

Thanks in advance

// Pillottio

Edited by Pillottio

10 hours ago, Pillottio said:

If you have for example 15 things to maintain with a cost of say like15000 coins and you maintain that should it not be 0 things to maintain and cost 0 if you try it again after?

Because it says the same every time, same amount of stuff to maintain and same amount of Money.

how do i know its done with maintain for that time?

// Pillottio

you use infistar? 
When do you maintenance it repairs the walls that are damaged?
or does not repair?

When do you maintenance it repairs the walls that are damaged?

We use Infistar and it not repair the walls i Think, because after 7 Days things start to despawn like plotpole/Workbench/firebarrel/sandbags/cinderwalls etc.

The strange thing is that not Everything despawns, just some. Feels like you pay but its not registring that and therefor after 7 Days despawns.

But should you also not see if you pay and its repairing things, that its less things or nothing to repair when you try to maintain again?

Because i can maintain and if i check maintain again directly after its saying the same amount and same bullding Count (like 52 things to maintain to an cost of 52000 coins)

// Pillottio

Hello Viktorks.

It seems like its working now, because now i see when i maintain that message saying "you have succesfully maintained 5 objects , and after when im trying maintain again its saying you have 0 objects to maintain.

I will test it to see of course over a few Days so Nothin decays and give you a new feedback again, but thanks alot for help ,feels like its working:)

// pillottio