Change gearslots of Vehicles

gle353

Question

Hello,

there is a way to change the slots of a vehicle. So like a SUV with 500 instead of 400 Itemslots etc. I remember i had this in 2014 on 1.0.5.1
Is there still a way to do this? I forgot how i did that. Someone can tell me, is it still possible and how to do it?

Greets
Gle353

5 answers to this question

I guess that's not possible. It's set in the CfgVehicle files which are hpp's. They are implemented with #include that's why you aren't able to change the parent folder. The only way I see is a making a custom version of the Epoch mod pbo. But of course this would mean that all your players have to have this custom mod.

@gle353 It is not possible. @Relentless is correct. CfgVehicle config classes cannot be overwritten.  This was always so. There is or there was a SUV PMC version with 3000 item slots available. Not sure it is still ingame but you cannot cange it for yourself. You can only use a already existing vehicle. If you changed the vehicle slots from 200 to 3000 it is only because a SUV PMC with 3000 slots is ingame already. You just cannot overwrite configs like that with your missionfile.