Sign in to follow this  
Adam1911

[EU/UK] The Walking Z|PvE|High Loot|Missions|Roaming AI|Starter Kit|Coins|Active Admins|Semi-Militarised|No-Jets/Tanks

We are pleased to announce the launch of our arma 2 Old School DayZ Epoch Server. We are a growing community that is a looking for a foot hold in the arma community. We welcome all community Suggestion, join our discord and have your say.

We offer you a unique experience while playing on our servers with great peoples, Fair adult admins and mature staff.
Experienced staff with experience and successful servers from Arma 2 to Arma 3, Enjoyable game experience with a lot to do. We will enforce the rules as strongly as we can to get rid of any peoples trying to break this great experience for us.

2417790.png?foreground=%23EEEEEE&backgro

Features: 

• Voting Day/Night.
  • Build Limit : 180.
  • Indestructible Bases.
  • @Relentless weapon HUD (Hide it with F6)
  • Custom AI Missions.
  • Custom Loot.
  • Realistic Towing.
  • Slow Zombies (still a threat and more of them.)
  • Self Blood Bag.
  • Air drops.
  • Snap Building.
  • Coin System. 
  • Repair/Fuel Services.
  • Deploy Bike.
  • Bury Body.
  • Take Clothes.
  • Locate Vehicle.
  • TAB Menu.
  • Custom Traders for Hero & Super Hero
  • Change / Custom door codes.
  • and much more

Discord: Discord
Server: 94.23.49.73:2302

After a lot of thought and discussions we have chosen to move full PvE. What we are working towards is more levels of hero and an xp system that will allow you go gain xp from killing zombies to doing missions and so on, on our transfer to pve a lot of the pvp aspects has been removed or disabled. People coming from the pvp server will be given a small starter kit to get you going. We are also going to be focusing on survival aspect.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Snake72
      VIOLATOWN|PVE|GEMCraft|WAI|Scripts
      MAP: Cherno
      IP: 94.250.209.174:2302
      TS: violatown.myts.at
      Discord: discord.gg/NFmBYtt
      Rules in ENG/FRA/RUS
      ONLY PVE!
      Scripts:
      80 Meter Plot (Zed free) 1 Step Build BuildingLimit 900+ Gem Craft Coins System & Bank Tow & Lift Bike deploy Self Blood Bag Weed (planting/smoking) Lotterie Masterkey Remote vehicle LocateVehicle GarageDoorOpener LocateVehicle Take Clothes VT Crafting Group Management Custom spawn Custom Buildings New locations and many more... AI:
      WAI DZMS DZMSHotSpots Andre Convoy Events:
      Epoch Events Buried Treasure Animated Crashspawner Flybye Labyrinth The fugitive Event Trader:
      Custom Traders Sandford and Son (buy everything with 35% discount) HAVE FUN

• By Schalldampfer
      This script creates name tag on screen and on map for everyone (else than yourself and your group members) in the server.
      In vanilla DZE, You can see the marker of your position by setting
      dayz_markSelf = 2;
      and the markers and name tags of your group members by
      dayz_markGroup = 1;
      , and you can see name tag of other people when you aim him properly (and maybe, you need to DETECT him) - sometime not working  and "blue on bllue" happens in a PvE server.
      I don't know how to "always" show name tags for other people in the server, so I have created this
      Edit 2017/5/12: New version which shows EVERY player - old script shows only team leaders
      Install:
      1.Create DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\Custom\showplayer.sqf  which includes below;

2. in the bottom (or, maybe, in the if (!isDedicated) then { *** }; section) of DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\init.sqf, add
      and also in init.sqf,
      DZE_NameTags must be 1 or 2(and select "Display Name (Yes)" in game) to use this script.
      You need to have a Radio and a GPS.
      Optional:
      dayz_markGroup = 1; makes the script not to require a GPS.
      dayz_requireRadio = false; makes the script not to require a Radio.
      This script is based on ESPplayer of Admin tool

To Block damage by PvP, try:
    • By Schalldampfer
      PvE (No PvP) server at Japan. Details on website - too many scripts to write down!
      Full mili, AI city, Virtual garage, Bank, WAI, customized traders, JSRS1.5
      Server IP -> search in lobby
      Discord : https://discord.gg/czZr3xW

• By Harkness
      Happy to announce the launch of our new custom server. 
      DayZ Epoch Chernarus 
      To connect search for "v666" in your DayZ Launcher
      Server Modes/Mods/Addons
      Romero Style Zombies
      Snow & Cold Weather Effects (temp+breath)
      Custom Intro Radio Broadcast
      Spawn Location Options
      Safe Trader Areas
      Roaming/Driving/Flying AI Excursions
      AI Mission System
      Random Events
      Auto Re-fuel at any Gas Station
      Day/Night Cycle w/6 Hourly Reboots
      ++Many more to come! Want something added? Request it here
      Don't forget to register here for your own custom load-out and access to our community forums

Note:
      This server is both PVP and PVE. We dont believe in giving players rules but cheating in any way will result in lifetime ban from whole community.
    • By LadyVal
      As I said before, I am new in all these.  We rented a GTX server with everything on and we are trying to set some costumization but.... yes, there is always a but... I would like to ask some help.
      Please, consider me as a total new in scripting and I need a "step by step for dummies"
      1.- I am trying to set the entire server into PVE so no player could harm other player or kamikaze into anybody.  How and where do you handle this "godmode" so I turn the server into PVE?
      2.- Though like I said we want the server to be PVE, the idea is to make 2 exceptions and create 2 pvp areas (in Cherno and Elektro).  How you Mark those areas in map with notifications 100 mts (for example) "you are entering a pvp area"
      3.- Admintools: I set them exactly like the step by step guide but it is giving an error (I dont have antihack), 
      4.- Since the problem with Bohemia and BE, I could never make the messages announcing the server restart again, any idea would be welcome.
      And... that's it for now.   I know it is a lot and very "dummy questions" but, what can I say, I am kinda dummy in this topic
      Thanks for any help
  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Discord