[SOLVED] Change value of ZSC coins or trader prices

itsmetro

Question

Hey all,

I've about given up on this given the amount of time I've spent pulling my hair out. Just installed Zupa's Single Currency on my server and all the prices at traders are like buy for 2 coins sell for 1. I'd like to change these prices, for example have them be something like buy for 200 and sell for 100 or whatever.

I've dug around in CfgServerTrader and I can't even figure out the formula there either assuming that's actually what it's using. All clothing is 2 coins yet in the .hpp it's listed as 20. Med stuff is 2 coins as well, but the .hpp for that says it's 20000.

Anybody have a way to change the prices of the traders and therefore decrease the value of each coin? Preferably without having to go and manually change the price of literally every single item but I guess that's whatever.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by itsmetro
Mark as solved

5 answers to this question

I'm definitely using the right version and I've gone through and refollowed the instructions twice just in case. Everything seems to be right.

This item is listed as in my dayz_code.pbo\Configs\CfgServerTrader\Category\clothes.hpp

class Skin_Rocker2_DZ {
		type = "trade_items";
		buy[] = {2000,"worth"};
		sell[] = {1000,"worth"};
	};

and shows up in the trader as buy for 2 coins, sell for 1. Just tried changing that number and it stayed the same in the trader.

Nothing shows up in my client RPT or in my server logs. Super frustrating.

33 minutes ago, itsmetro said:

I'm definitely using the right version and I've gone through and refollowed the instructions twice just in case. Everything seems to be right.

This item is listed as in my dayz_code.pbo\Configs\CfgServerTrader\Category\clothes.hpp

class Skin_Rocker2_DZ {
		type = "trade_items";
		buy[] = {2000,"worth"};
		sell[] = {1000,"worth"};
	};

and shows up in the trader as buy for 2 coins, sell for 1. Just tried changing that number and it stayed the same in the trader.

Nothing shows up in my client RPT or in my server logs. Super frustrating.

You haven't switched to the ZSC hpp files, it's still using the default epoch ones.

You need to make sure this line is like this: https://github.com/oiad/ZSC/blob/master/description.ext#L85