Serching For ARMA 2-Overpoch Players

Hello all,

My name is Joseph. I am looking for active members on Arma 2-Overpoch to join a Team. You must have some knowledge in playing the game and  you must have a working mic (No Echo).

We will be playing on a server that has recently started up but has big hopes for its self. The staff/Admins are really helpful and have helped to create other servers in the past.

We will be working together as a team to attend and capture missions also Helping with base building ECT. How you play is entirely up to you if you (this meaning if you want to be a bandit or a hero)

You must be over the ages of 16 and have a strong sense of humor.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please ensure you have one of the following programs:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Team-speak

Discord

Please fill in this form if you are interested in joining us.

Age-

Name

SteamName-

SkypeName-

DiscordName-

Playtime-

And last one: Are you from the UK?-

If you would like to contact me

Discord: Joseph_Richards#3973