Tanks DLC causing issue with vehicle maintenance

Sneer

This started after updating the Tanks DLC along with all the other fixes and things that came out on April 11 from Bohemia.

When approaching any vehicle and holding space bar and selecting "Vehicle Maintenance" the vehicle automatically gets repaired.

As the Advanced Vehicle Repair only handle defined HitPoints, all not defined Hitpoints will not be repairable.

So I have added a function to repair the not defined Hitpoints automatically while choosing "Vehicle Maintenance".

I will check, if we should only do this, if all defined Hitpoints are already repaired.

From what VehicleClass are you talking atm?

Here are the defined HitPoints:
https://github.com/EpochModTeam/Epoch/blob/release/Sources/epoch_config/Configs/CfgEpochClient.hpp#L214-L232

That has fixed the vehicle from being automatically repaired when selecting "Vehicle Maintenance". However, if I select "Vehicle Maintenance" then "Repair Vehicle" on a badly damaged hatchback for example, I only get the option to Repair Glass.

So am I able to just replace the vehicle maintenance sqf with your edited copy @He-Man or will I need to do the line editing? Sorry my experience with updating mods to newer versions isn't good and also why I ditched exile after their disastrous pineapple update. Totally wrecked many hours of customisations. This is a much better community though.

@webbie Edit the lines.

You will notice some lines have a ' - ' symbol next to them and are in pink ::::: Those lines are old and need to go.

The green lines with ' + ' are the new code that should replace the pink lines above them. You can see the line numbers next to them to be sure if they need to be replaced.

Additional new code is simply identified with + symbols at the start of each new line.