Additional player data

Mr White

Question

6 answers to this question

6 hours ago, Mr White said:

Using the database was already presumed, I was more interested in the actual method. 

Something tells me if I were to modify the schema, I am in for a world of hurt. I recall that the early forms of the single currency, global banks took over the head hot count. I also recall the plotpole for life nested extra data in one of the vehicle fields. 

I have a bit of an idea what I need to do, but I was hoping someone had some specific details or suggestions on the best way. 

My database is empty, so any crazy changes are best done now. 

I use extDB to save different data to my database. It works great.

I would look into that

6 hours ago, DAmNRelentless said:

Save the data in the database. That's what it was made for.

Using the database was already presumed, I was more interested in the actual method. 

Something tells me if I were to modify the schema, I am in for a world of hurt. I recall that the early forms of the single currency, global banks took over the head hot count. I also recall the plotpole for life nested extra data in one of the vehicle fields. 

I have a bit of an idea what I need to do, but I was hoping someone had some specific details or suggestions on the best way. 

My database is empty, so any crazy changes are best done now. 

On 4/10/2018 at 8:33 AM, salival said:

I use extDB to save different data to my database. It works great.

I would look into that

Can you please tell how to connect extdb3 to a3epoch server? i've started mysql, configured extdb3-conf.ini, added @extDB3 as server mod in bat file, but there's no "connected to db" message... what did i miss? what else should i do?

On 9/26/2018 at 8:51 PM, exploadead said:

Can you please tell how to connect extdb3 to a3epoch server? i've started mysql, configured extdb3-conf.ini, added @extDB3 as server mod in bat file, but there's no "connected to db" message... what did i miss? what else should i do?

Wrong section dude, ask in ArmA 3.