Having issues with finding a good Admin Panel/Menu.

Reeqs

Question

Hello, Im currently looking for the best Admin Menu available for free. I currently don't have one as the Nox Admin Panel that I was updated for 1.0.6.1 gave my server errors, whenever someone logged out or died they would get a white screen, including me, so I uninstalled the admin menu, everything is working fine, but know I'm stuck without an Admin Menu. Any good ones available for free or cheap? I can't purchase infistar as I cant afford it. Thanks :)

12 answers to this question

13 minutes ago, Reeqs said:

Hello, Im currently looking for the best Admin Menu available for free. I currently don't have one as the Nox Admin Panel that I was updated for 1.0.6.1 gave my server errors, whenever someone logged out or died they would get a white screen, including me, so I uninstalled the admin menu, everything is working fine, but know I'm stuck without an Admin Menu. Any good ones available for free or cheap? I can't purchase infistar as I cant afford it. Thanks :)

What other mods did you have installed along side the Epoch Admin Tools. I did all of the updates for 1.0.6.2 and I am not having any problems with white screen.

3 minutes ago, JasonTM said:

What other mods did you have installed along side the Epoch Admin Tools. I did all of the updates for 1.0.6.2 and I am not having any problems with white screen.

Ill take a look here.

9 minutes ago, JasonTM said:

Nox's custom action menu has not been updated for 1.0.6.2 and it is included in the admin tools. What is this custom player monitor?

Have you checked both rpts for errors?

My friend also updated it for 1.0.6.2 for his server and he gave it to me.

Happened to me too.

1st time, It worked for me until I logged out, and game wasnt working for other players (white screen) the error was about "color unknown"

I removed it all

I gave it a try yesterday and it got stuck in the loading.

I think my problem could be the lack of "antihack" and I am having issues with what happened with battleye.

I check every single step 3 times so far... every coma and every ()...

I have all the mods preinstalled by GTX 

Battling with the Admin Tool.  The Epoch Admin tool (that I like) is giving me white screen when log out and I cant find the error

So I installed the Testkit but I am not understandind this part of the isntructions:

# Editor Usage:
1. Place a center, group and unit.
2. Set the unit to playable.
3. In the unit's init field enter `execVM "testkit\init.sqf"`
4. Optionally save the mission for easy loading next time.

Can somebody explain to me where to do that? thanks a lot