[[4021,11653,],175]
];

UseHarassingZombies          >
 19:30:26   Error position: <],175]
];

UseHarassingZombies          >
19:30:26   Error Missing [
 19:30:26 File epochz\init\fn_init.sqf [epochz_fnc_init], line 1380

There is supposed to be no , after the y position. That probably explains the issue. The one infected you saw was probably an Epoch adversary. Would personally recommend setting 

ryanZombiesEnabled = "false";

in CfgEpochClient.hpp since Epoch and Ryan's infected behave differently

That sure did fix it thanks lol, Guess i didnt look close enought when editing that my bad, Thanks man! Got a few restrictions got everything added exept for this setDamage didnt know how to go about that one lol

14.08.2018 02:00:38: SpreadKiller (127.0.0.1:2316) 7720a51d7e817d386757007bdb20bc9d - #0 0.700000 2:2542 RyanZombieB_Soldier_03_f_1walker

Just ended up deleting the setDamage.txt as i couldnt figure out how to add the restriction lol

On 8/14/2018 at 1:33 AM, SpreadKiller said:

That sure did fix it thanks lol, Guess i didnt look close enought when editing that my bad, Thanks man! Got a few restrictions got everything added exept for this setDamage didnt know how to go about that one lol

Just ended up deleting the setDamage.txt as i couldnt figure out how to add the restriction lol

have you added :

!=RyanZombieC 

to set damage filter

MegaZ

hello, i have a question, RyanZombiesAntiVirusCure_Item and RyanZombiesAntiVirusTemporary_Item doesn't work, i add it to the bm and the trader, i can purchase it but i can't use it .... no action on ...

can you tell me why ? i need it to stay alive when i am beat by a zombie ? 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Grahame
      First test of infected spawns via the standard ARMA3 Epoch lootbubble. Infected spawn out of LOS and right now just a hard coded one per building.   No DayZ code was used in this new feature.   As always, apologies for the video quality, my PC is a potato...    
    • By Grahame
      The year is 2025, six months after person or persons unknown unleashed the H7D3 virus on the world, killing a large proportion of the world's population and turning many of the "survivors" into mindless "zombies" - feral and infectious, very much alive and very, very hungry...
      Trying to create the feel of John Ringo's Black Tide Rising universe with less weaponry available, though if you want to chase Zs with a Saiga they are around. Knock yourself out.
      IP: 149.56.28.85:2302
      Visit the EpochZ Community Forum or contact us on Discord.
      Required Mods
      Ryan's Zombies and Demons: currently using COS to spawn the Zs, though there are also native spawns around the map with more to come. Normal infected in urban areas are walkers, the spawns are fast Zombies so watch out.
      CBA_A3, CUP Weapons, CUP Units, CUP Vehicles: it's 2025 with 2025 weapons and vehicles. I've completely overhauled loots.h for CUP but not increased the loot spawn chances.
      CUP Terrains Core: for upcoming map changes and the ports of old Wicked AI missions.
      Tryk's Multi-Player Uniforms: lots more uniforms for the uniform junkies out there. This is the one that you want if you are downloading via Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=779520435
      RDS Civilian Vehicles: primarily for the deployable bicycle but you also get a load of old favourites including Thomas the Tractor and the excellent Yamaha TT650!
      Enhanced Movement Mod: Sneeki Breeki your way into a base with a buddy vaulting you over the wall, or just climb on a roof or through a window to avoid the infected!
      Hellenic Armed Forces Mod (HAFM): for all those nice Greek uniforms and vehicles. 
      NI Arms All-in-One Mod: All the weapons and attachments from the mod are available at the traders and spawn as loot. 
      Scripts
      A3EAI: with vehicle and helicopter patrols. AI patrols and spawns replace the default Epoch antagonists (apart from the Epoch UAVs and subsequent militia if you don;t shoot them down). The AI will interact with the Zs and vice versa.
      SEM, BlackEagl's and WAI Missions: all with weapons, equipment and loot customized for CUP and including SEM Convoy missions. And yes, there is the WAI Nuke mission. If no one's dealt with that before the timer expires run like hell
      DayZ style Helicopter Crash Sites: with reduced CUP-based loot.
      C-130 Supply Drops, guarded by AI and with CUP-based loot.
      Deployable and packable bicycles and unarmed mozzies, so long as you have a Tool Kit (available in starting gear) and the other build parts (just Vehicle Repair Parts for a bicycle).
      New buildables at your base including working Portable Lights, a Sink and Field Toilet (both are water sources), Razor Wire, Watch Tower, various Sandbag Walls, Fuel Pump, large and small Camo Nets, Loudspeakers, a Burn Barrel and an ATM.
      Black Market Traders in trader camps and elsewhere.
      HALO/Ground Spawns and you can select limited Starting Gear
      Halv's Repair and Reammo Script, rearm and repair your vehicles in the repair shops at gas stations
       @Sp4rkY's Extended Safe Zones with Vehicle Protection!
      Advanced Towing and Advanced Rappelling
      Features
      All players are BLUFOR, roaming, dynamic and mission AI are OPFOR, infected are RESISTANCE allowing the interaction between the Ai and infected - they will fight each other when spawned together. No building restrictions, build where ever you want 150m Jammer range 7-day base maintenance 48-hour vehicle locks 4 hour restarts, day/night cycle PvE or PvP, your choice (but remember the AI and Zs will be after you too) The only safe zones are the five marked on the map (north, south, east, west and central). Everywhere else on the map is a free-fire zone so stay frosty, and alert.
    • By chi
      Can someone tell me if im doing something wrong here? Im trying to spawn a random amount of coins on Zombies when they die.
      This is my zombie_generate.sqf and im calling it from my custom compiles. Sorry, but im on my phone and cant find a spoiler box button.
      #include "\z\addons\dayz_code\loot\Loot.hpp"
      private ["_bypass","_position","_unitTypes","_radius","_method","_agent","_maxlocalspawned","_doLoiter","_wildspawns","_maxControlledZombies",
      "_cantSee","_isOk","_zPos","__FILE__","_fov","_safeDistance","_farDistance","_xasl","_eye","_ed","_deg","_skipFOV","_wildSpawns","_tooClose",
      "_type","_loot","_array","_rnd","_lootType","_index","_weights","_loot_count","_favStance","_lootGroup"];
      _position = _this select 0;
      _doLoiter = _this select 1; // wonder around
      _unitTypes = _this select 2; // class of wanted models
      //_wildspawns = _this select 3;
      _bypass = _this select 3;
      _maxlocalspawned = round(dayz_spawnZombies);
      //Lets check if we need to divide the amount of zeds
      if (r_player_divideinvehicle > 0) then {
          _maxlocalspawned = round(dayz_spawnZombies / r_player_divideinvehicle);
      };
      _maxControlledZombies = round(dayz_maxLocalZombies);
      _cantSee = {
          private "_isOk";
          _isOk = true;
          _zPos = +(_this select 0);
          if (count _zPos < 3) exitWith {
              diag_log format["%1::_cantSee illegal pos %2", __FILE__, _zPos];
              false
          };
          _zPos = ATLtoASL _zPos;
          _fov = _this select 1; // players half field of view
          _safeDistance = _this select 2; // minimum distance. closer is wrong
          _farDistance = _this select 3; // distance further we won't check
          _zPos set [2, (_zPos select 2) + 1.7];
          {
              _xasl = getPosASL _x;
              if (_xasl distance _zPos < _farDistance) then {
                  if (_xasl distance _zPos < _safeDistance) then {
                      _isOk = false;
                  } else {
                      _eye = eyePos _x; // ASL
                      _ed = eyeDirection _x;
                      _ed = (_ed select 0) atan2 (_ed select 1);
                      _deg = [_xasl, _zPos] call BIS_fnc_dirTo;
                      _deg = (_deg - _ed + 720) % 360;
                      if (_deg > 180) then { _deg = _deg - 360; };
                      if ((abs(_deg) < _fov) && {( // in right angle sector?
                              (!(terrainIntersectASL [_zPos, _eye]) // no terrain between?
                              && {(!(lineIntersects [_zPos, _eye]))}) // and no object between?
                          )}) then {
                          _isOk = false;
                      };
                  };
              };
              if (!_isOk) exitWith {false};
          uiSleep 0.001;
          } forEach playableUnits;
          _isOk
      };
      _skipFOV = false;
      if ((_maxlocalspawned < _maxControlledZombies) && (dayz_CurrentNearByZombies < dayz_maxNearByZombies) && (dayz_currentGlobalZombies < dayz_maxGlobalZeds)) then {
          if (_bypass) then {  
              _skipFOV = true;
              _position = [_position,3,20,1] call fn_selectRandomLocation;
          };
          if (surfaceIsWater _position) exitWith { diag_log "Location is in Water Abort"; };
          if ((_skipFOV) or {([_position, 15, 10, 70] call _cantSee)}) then {
              _tooClose = {isPlayer _x} count (_position nearEntities ["CAManBase",30]) > 0;
              if (_tooClose) exitwith { diag_log "Zombie_Generate: was too close to player."; };

if (count _unitTypes == 0) then {
                  _unitTypes = getArray (missionConfigFile >> "CfgLoot" >> "Buildings" >> "Default" >> "zombieClass");
              };

// lets create an agent
              _type = _unitTypes call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;
              _radius = 5;
              //_method = if (_doLoiter) then {"CAN_COLLIDE"} else {"NONE"};
              _agent = createAgent [_type, _position, [], _radius, "CAN_COLLIDE"]; 
              uiSleep 0.03;

//add to global counter 
              dayz_spawnZombies = dayz_spawnZombies + 1;
              dayz_CurrentNearByZombies = dayz_CurrentNearByZombies + 1;
              dayz_currentGlobalZombies = dayz_currentGlobalZombies + 1;

//Add some loot
              if (0.3 > random 1) then {
                  _lootGroup = configFile >> "CfgVehicles" >> _type >> "zombieLoot";
                  if (isText _lootGroup) then {
                      //_lootGroup = dayz_lootGroups find getText (_lootGroup);
                      _lootGroup = Loot_GetGroup(getText _lootGroup);
                      //[_agent, _lootGroup, 1] call loot_insert;
                      Loot_Insert(_agent, _lootGroup, 1);
                  };
              };

_agent setVariable["agentObject",_agent];
              if (!isNull _agent) then {
                  _agent setDir random 360;
                  uiSleep 0.03;
                  _position = getPosATL _agent;
                  _favStance = (
                      switch ceil(random(3^0.5)^2) do {
                          //case 3: {"DOWN"}; // prone
                          case 2: {"middle"}; // Kneel "middle"
                          default {"Up"}; // stand-up
                      }
                  );
                  _agent setUnitPos _favStance;
                  _agent setVariable ["stance", _favStance];
                  _agent setVariable ["BaseLocation", _position];
                  _agent setVariable ["doLoiter", _doLoiter]; // true: Z will be wandering, false: stay still

_coinsRandom = random 1;
                  if (_coinsRandom <= 0.5) then {
                  _cash = round(random 20) * 5; // number between 0 and 200 Add Coins to Zombie
                  _agent setVariable["CashMoney",_cash ,true]; // Add Coins to Zombie
                  };
              };
          };
      };

• By Drokz
      Hello Epoch community,
      I'd like to present you our Epoch Chernarus Redux Server:

Here are some Server features:
      Increased Epoch Loot, added ground loot and increased object loot Vector Building Armed Vehicles (up to 40mm Grenades) Zombies  (Epochs Ryanzombies) AI Patrols (Cars and Helis) Added Military Buildings and Skalisty Bridge Changed Trader Positions and added Advanced Safezones with Vehicle Protection Rearm/Repair/Refuel options at Service Points CUP Vehicles and CUP Weapons Advanced Towing Shorter building delays 7 Days of Base maintenance Blackmarket Traders for Vehicles Guns higher than 7.62 are more rare then usual guns Serverwebsite:  nox-epoch.de
      Everybody is welcome ( excludes Glitchers, Haxors etc. :P ) 

Hope to see you soon! :)
    • By GriffinZS
      We changed the map to Esseker. Details soon.
      Opening tonight. 

5.175.4.25:2302

Mod-List and links:
      Esseker
      Advanced Towing
      CUP Terrains CORE
      Zombies & Demons by Ryan

Discord
      Die alten Säcke
      Impressions

PS: red arrows can be kept for free! 

• Advertisement