[[4021,11653,],175]
];

UseHarassingZombies          >
 19:30:26   Error position: <],175]
];

UseHarassingZombies          >
19:30:26   Error Missing [
 19:30:26 File epochz\init\fn_init.sqf [epochz_fnc_init], line 1380

There is supposed to be no , after the y position. That probably explains the issue. The one infected you saw was probably an Epoch adversary. Would personally recommend setting 

ryanZombiesEnabled = "false";

in CfgEpochClient.hpp since Epoch and Ryan's infected behave differently

That sure did fix it thanks lol, Guess i didnt look close enought when editing that my bad, Thanks man! Got a few restrictions got everything added exept for this setDamage didnt know how to go about that one lol

14.08.2018 02:00:38: SpreadKiller (127.0.0.1:2316) 7720a51d7e817d386757007bdb20bc9d - #0 0.700000 2:2542 RyanZombieB_Soldier_03_f_1walker

Just ended up deleting the setDamage.txt as i couldnt figure out how to add the restriction lol

On 8/14/2018 at 1:33 AM, SpreadKiller said:

That sure did fix it thanks lol, Guess i didnt look close enought when editing that my bad, Thanks man! Got a few restrictions got everything added exept for this setDamage didnt know how to go about that one lol

Just ended up deleting the setDamage.txt as i couldnt figure out how to add the restriction lol

have you added :

!=RyanZombieC 

to set damage filter

MegaZ

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

hello, i have a question, RyanZombiesAntiVirusCure_Item and RyanZombiesAntiVirusTemporary_Item doesn't work, i add it to the bm and the trader, i can purchase it but i can't use it .... no action on ...

can you tell me why ? i need it to stay alive when i am beat by a zombie ? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Great addon!

I don't know if anyone else is having issues with spawn rate of zeds? I'm creating a dedicated CO-OP/LAN Epoch server, and I feel that this spawn rate is way above our heads. In less then a minute I'm being chased by more then 25 zeds.

Now I looked through all the files I could find, searched every forum for more information but I cannot figure out where to set the spawn rates. I tried configurating the ZClasses.sqf to spawn only 2 zeds max on every difficulty level, and tried to edit the fn_init.sqf as well, but it feels like everything I do doesn't get saved. ( I've used PBO manager to edit my PBO's )

I've been trying for days now and hoping someone knows more about this!