Custom Loot Confusion Lingor

webbie

Question

Hi all, Pretty big noob too Epoch.

Ive done Lots of Arma and Exile but for something new and seeing some good development going on with Epoch, I thought we would give it a try. 

I want to use lingor, its working fine however i'm really not seeing any loot maybe 1 very sparingly so is their a trick to making this work?

I do alot of my own research but being in totally foreign turf I thought Id ask some experts,

Thax in Advance

4 answers to this question

1 hour ago, He-Man said:

Thx for the prompt reply @He-Man Ive just tried this by making the chance 100% however im still not finding anything. Im assuming that if the mission file is their it supports loot and from what I can see others are running lingor so I must be doing something wrong, could be something very simple

Do bear in mind that a map like Lingor has a lot of "custom" buildings that are not necessarily in the vanilla Epoch's CfgBuildingLootPos.hpp file. So unless you do the work with the Epoch tools to add loot positions to them or find alternate means of spawning loot then you will not find any in them no matter how high you set the loot percentage chances...

See the following for an alternative mechanism for generating ground loot and easily implementing loot positions: