Server not working like before 1.1 update

Efixea

I have a server i started not too long ago hosted by GTX. I had InfiSTAR installed by the support and server was working decent. After  EPOCH updated to 1.1 my server does not have loot in any building. Very few containers spawn with anything usefull in them....Furniture in houses and loot piles will have generic loot like moist towlettes and paint or minimal building supplies.

I do not see blue tarps on the map anymore and cargo with loot spawns maybe 3 or 4 in an entire day of the server being up and running.

No AI spawns in any area of map at any time of the day.  Have been playing over a week now and nothing spawns anywhere.

and it NEVER stops raining.

I am VERY noob when it comes to adding scripts or mods to servers myself. I played an Arma 2 server about 2 years ago and learned a bit about this stuff. since then i have been re-learing everything.

the only thing i have installed is Zombies and Demons. Nothing else has been changed or edited by me.

Is there anything i can edit myself to change any of this?  should i have the server reinstalled?