Permanent Supply/Ammo Box with Custom Loot

xFATAx

Question

Hi All,

I've been searching a couple days now and can't find any info on whether or not I can add supply boxes with building materials to a specific area on the map that will respawn full on server restart.  

I would like to setup an area like a trader city where players can come and take as much building materials as they please for free.  I've seen it done on another server where they had ammo boxes filled with weapons and ammo so I assume that the ammo boxes can contain whatever loot I add to it.

I've tried doing this myself by spawning ammo boxes and adding loot to them, but they always disappear upon restart.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks,

xFATAx

2 answers to this question

Hi All,

I've been searching a couple days now and can't find any info on whether or not I can add supply boxes with building materials to a specific area on the map that will respawn full on server restart.  

I would like to setup an area like a trader city where players can come and take as much building materials as they please for free.  I've seen it done on another server where they had ammo boxes filled with weapons and ammo so I assume that the ammo boxes can contain whatever loot I add to it.

I've tried doing this myself by spawning ammo boxes and adding loot to them, but they always disappear upon restart.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks,

xFATAx

Looking for such a script too. If you have already a script which you can share. We can look into the issue why the box disappears. Should be something in the server_cleanup.sqf. You need to have an exception for that script/spawn/function as I know.

Thanks a lot for any help :)