epoch 1.1.0 build 1194

Sneer

The Heli crash not not working for now. It is only defined for later usage. I have a working Heli-Crash and I am planning to add it. But I have to recode some things first.

Yes, the Vehicle properties are completely redefined. I have added some more upgrade classes (lvl1-4). For this it was necessary to reduce some max loads to make it possible to increase the loads for each upgrade.

You can find a List of these Vehicles and the properties here:

https://github.com/EpochModTeam/EpochCore/raw/release/EPOCH_VehicleProperties.xlsx

So if you want back more loads, just use another lvl. I prefer to make use of the upgrade system. 

That could be. 

But the radiation suit has anyway a texture error atm. It should be already fixed by Helion in current experimenta. We will test it tomorrow.

Then I can also add the missing classes to Loot, Pricing and Itemsort and AWOL sayd, he will push another small update for these fixes in the next 2 weeks.

If you find more bugs / missing things, let us know and we try to add it asap

chaps, having an issue with the dynamic menu for building since the update.... If you are looking at a base part you don't get the build menus in the dynamic menu but, when you look away form the base parts at anything else on the map, the options return in the dyna menu.

Anyone else experiencing this?