1. KPABATOK

KPABATOK

• Similar Content

• By Brian Soanes
      To unlock vehicles left in your traders over a server restart, open your epoch_server.pbo

In epoch_server\compile\epoch_vehicle\EPOCH_load_vehicles.sqf
      Find
      if (_allowDamage) then { Just above that, add this
      A3E_SafeZonePosArray = [ [[18451.9,14278.1,0]], //Altis East trader [[13333.5,14494.3,0]], //Altis Central trader [[6192.46,16834,0]] //Altis West trader ]; { if (_vehicle distance (_x select 0) < 200) then { _vehicle lock false; diag_log format["Vehicle %1 left in trader unlocked @ %2", _class, mapGridPosition _vehicle]; }; } forEach A3E_SafeZonePosArray; Pack pbo and you're good to go
    • By Yoda
      Hello, I am apart of the Global Chaos Gaming community. We currently are hosting a modified Arma 3 Epoch server, we have very active staff aswell as active community members, I urge you to stop by and check us out! TeamSpeak: ts.globalchaos.net Website : http://www.GlobalChaos.net
    • By webbie
      Hi all, Ive been looking for a while now for a vehicle flip script for a single player.
      Ive tried stuff ive used on previous servers but its not allowing the option so im guessing epoch has something that interferes with it.
      If anyone knows of a simple script to allow players to do this could you link it to me please,
      Thanks in advance.
      PS. Im aware the jacks flip vehicles but I actually  find this to be incredibly painstaking unless theirs a trick to it.
    • By GriffinZS
      We changed the map to Esseker. Details soon.
      Opening tonight. 

5.175.4.25:2302

Mod-List and links:
      Esseker
      Advanced Towing
      CUP Terrains CORE
      Zombies & Demons by Ryan

Discord
      Die alten Säcke
      Impressions

PS: red arrows can be kept for free! 

• By blueman
      I plan to get a dedicated Epoch server with a host. I have seen in A3 Launcher, game servers running Epoch, with the new Malden map.
      That's what I'd like to do. How do I get that accomplished? Thanks in advance.
  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Discord