Sign in to follow this  
Aslan247

Daylight Becomes Night Too Fast!

Hey Guys, 

I'm running an Arma 2 Dayz Overwatch server with GTX, problem I'm having is that the server gets dark really quick. I'm wanting to have bright sunny days but it's always very overcast and within one hour of restarting it's already getting towards dusk. 

I have Infistar installed and I have checked my Hive.ext.ini and can't seem to locate why there would be a problem. My server restarts every 3 hours 3 6 9 12 etc. GMT/UTC. 

Can anyone be so kind as to tell me what I must do please?

Thanks. 

since u didnt exaclty say what your settings in hiveext.ini are, check

[Time]
;Possible values: Local, Custom, Static
;You cannot use Static on OFFICIAL Hive, it will just revert to Local
Type = Static
;If using Custom type, offset from UTC in hours (can be negative as well)
;Offset = -8
;If using Static type (Hour value always the same on every server start), the value (0-24) to set the Hour to
Hour = 13

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By JakeQue
      Hi guys,

I can't seem to find the heli fast rope / rappell script, I know it was active on the 1.0.5.1 and for arma 2 but not seen anything for recent.

If anyone has a working plugin I would be much obliged! 
    • By Hooty
      I know a few servers and myself have noticed the time the loot respawn is pretty fast after being looted. Anyway to slow the time down?
    • By Alkeriece
      i just started up a server for friends but the server seems to be locked on day and as much as i've looked i cant find the string that lets me enable day/night cycling.
      if anyone wouldn't mind sharing the location of this that would be awesome.
    • By TheodoreCHill
      Hello

The DayZ Epoch sky is very bland. Playing regular Arma 2, I noticed that the sky had a natural constellation which could be used for navigation. Is it possible to re-texture the sky so that we have the default Arma sky without using extensions?

Thank you.

• By said11
      Hello All
      somebody knows how i set night in  arma 3 epoch?
  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Discord