mrjamesyboii

No Food, water, blood, ETC meters.

Question

So I have hosted Epoch servers on arma 2 twice in the past, both without issues other than the standard arma 2 bs. I decided I wanted to host another one for a mate today, but when i installed it all and got into game, the UI on the right hand side that shows your blood level, your need for food and water, your combat status and how easy you are to see and hear aren't there. I've reinstalled epoch and overwatch several times, even got into contact with the server host and they were having the same issue but couldn't find anything about it. My guess is an update broke it, and we need to wait for the Devs to fix it but I may be wrong! PLEASE HELP!!!

2 answers to this question

1 hour ago, mrjamesyboii said:

So I have hosted Epoch servers on arma 2 twice in the past, both without issues other than the standard arma 2 bs. I decided I wanted to host another one for a mate today, but when i installed it all and got into game, the UI on the right hand side that shows your blood level, your need for food and water, your combat status and how easy you are to see and hear aren't there. I've reinstalled epoch and overwatch several times, even got into contact with the server host and they were having the same issue but couldn't find anything about it. My guess is an update broke it, and we need to wait for the Devs to fix it but I may be wrong! PLEASE HELP!!!

Push F3 in game