[RELEASE] Epoch Admin Tools V-1.10.7 "Test Branch"

JasonTM

Hmmm, not getting back to what I am looking for. Before I installed the Admin tools, the HUD/debug monitor just displayed icons of the players health, hunger, blood, etc. Those are what I am trying to get back. Commenting out the debug line just left no hud at all - I was hoping that would bring back those icons.

Any suggestions?

17 minutes ago, jackal40 said:

Hmmm, not getting back to what I am looking for. Before I installed the Admin tools, the HUD/debug monitor just displayed icons of the players health, hunger, blood, etc. Those are what I am trying to get back. Commenting out the debug line just left no hud at all - I was hoping that would bring back those icons.

Any suggestions?

Are you referring to the status icons in the lower right of the screen? The admin tools shouldn't disable those. They can be toggled off and on with the F3 key in game.

37 minutes ago, JasonTM said:

Are you referring to the status icons in the lower right of the screen? The admin tools shouldn't disable those. They can be toggled off and on with the F3 key in game.

Again, thanks - I did not know they were toggleable. Really appreciate the help!

• 4 months later...

Hello @JasonTM

First, thanks a lot for that job ! have you just imagine when you did it that it will be used by a man in 2020 ? :D 

i call you today because of log in problems :( 

See bellow my Logged out, while I try to connect after that, i always got the same error. 

22:38:11 "INFO - Player: Neish(UID:76561198268568771/CID:3) Status: LOGGED OUT, Location Wilderness @088002"
22:38:11 Client: Remote object 4:0 not found
22:38:11 Client: Remote object 4:9 not found
22:38:13 Warning: Cleanup player - person 4:8 not found
22:40:03 "SERVER FPS: 44  PLAYERS: 1"
22:40:04 "WAI: [Mission:[MainHero] Hero Outpost]: Starting... [1063.35,2297.44,0]"
22:40:06 "INFO - Player: PID#5(Neish)(UID:76561198268568771/CID:3) Status: LOGGING IN"
22:40:24 "INFO: OnPlayerDisconnect exiting. Player is near respawn_west. This is normal after death. ["76561198268568771","Neish"]"
22:40:24 Client: Remote object 5:0 not found
22:40:24 Client: Remote object 5:5 not found

My log files tell me "logging in" but i am blocked in loading screen. 

Then, when i ALT F4 "player is near respawn_west", but my character whas disconnected, not died.

Do you have any idea of what i've done badly ? ^^' 

Thanks for your answer, if you are always checking it ^^' 

PS : Sorry if my english isn't good, you know, french people don't speak english as well... :D But i try to ! 

----

EDIT : 

Everything is oK ! 

great job from @Mig ! 

The problem for me was the default gear's value : 

DefaultMagazines = "";
DefaultWeapons = "";
DefaultBackpack = "";
DefaultBackpackItems = ""; // Can include both weapons and magazines i.e. ["PDW_DZ","30Rnd_9x19_UZI"];

Can't make them empty ! 

Thanks for it x) 

• 4 months later...

Hello.

I have been following the text instructions on how to make this work. Actually, I have started from scratch 3 times. But I still can't get the menu to appear in game

The FAQ errors says that it is likely a syntax error in server/admintool/init.sqf where the Admins are defined. I'll paste the relevant section of init.sqf, because I can't see a syntax error, and the Player ID is copy/pasted straight from the RPT file incase I mistyped it from the photo I took of my A2OA profile screen. Yeah I see the Superadmin thing, but it is commented out when I read that it's usage is not recommended.   Can anyone spot a missing comma or semi colon or whatever in the 2 relevant lines ?

I also uploaded a 21k RPT to Pastebin (see link). I can't see anything obvious pertaining to EAT ? Though i'm a complete noob at RPT files. (see link at the bottom)

Perhaps I should also mention that is for SINGLE PLAYER EPOCH 1.0.6.2 (https://spp-forum.de/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=31 ). But the only difference really (to my noob self) is that the PBOs are unpacked and stored locally instead of on a remote server.

It would be awesome if someone had a solution to my problem, as I don't want to have to keep using @LokiLostTools as it is semi-functional at best in Epoch (ie weapons creator and vehicle creator don't list anything)

EDit - PS, All I did for the RPT was login, press F2, then logout.

// Add UIDs and names of Admins and Mods Here. If an admin or mod wants to play with no admin tools, change name in profile.
//#define SUPER_ADMIN_LIST ["76561198035726780","76500000000000000","76500000000000000"]
//#define SUPER_ADMIN_NAMES ["Malau","SuperAdminName","SuperAdminName"]
#define ADMIN_LIST ["76561198035726780"]
#define ADMIN_NAMES ["Malau"]
#define MOD_LIST ["76500000000000000","76500000000000000","76500000000000000"]
#define MOD_NAMES ["ModeratorName","ModeratorName","ModeratorName"]

https://pastebin.com/wT8rD6rR

Edited by malau
added a PS

• 1 year later...

I run 1.0.7, does this work for the server? I get a publicvariable #0 kick when i join the server.

I followed the instructions and used the original Battleye files from the ''master'' download as suggested by the readme file.

I use namalsk, my server host is set up with a mpmission file, inside the 15.namalsk one there is no PBO. so i did not repack or pack anything, just added as if it was a PBO.

The step ***dayz_code\compile\remote_message.sqf*** i couldnt find in both my mission folder (15.namalsk) or in the ''master'' download.

What is wrong here?

• 1 month later...