[RELEASE] Epoch Admin Tools V-1.10.7 "Test Branch"

JasonTM

im getting kicked with Script Restriction #35 when i turn on admin mode....
ive looked through the logs and can not find anything other than batteye Restriction #35
am i missing somthing?

*EDIT*
i re-checked the scripts log and found this

29.05.2018 10:18:40: freak (203.221.123.115:2304) 5909c8671e65832273c7fda2ace199b5 - #35 "{ if(((getPlayerUID _x) == '76561198011305357')) then { _x hideObject true; }; } forEach playableUnits;"

ill see if i can make an exception and report back...

*EDIT#2*
I just used BattlEye Auto-Exception Generator v 1.0.5 Created by eraser1 
this generated an exception in scripts.txt in the battleye folder 
u might have to do this a few times because other restrictions popped up for me

Thanks to @LINKEN for pointing this noob (me) in the right direction

Ill leave it here incase anyone else has this issue. :-)

• 1 month later...

Hello, how are u?
I have the following problem, when I access the server, I hope it loads everything (Waiting for authentication, re-authenticating, etc) I get the following error: Script admintools \ Activate.sqf not found. I would like to know how I can solve this problem.

20 hours ago, CptPriceUY97 said:

Hello, how are u?
I have the following problem, when I access the server, I hope it loads everything (Waiting for authentication, re-authenticating, etc) I get the following error: Script admintools \ Activate.sqf not found. I would like to know how I can solve this problem.

Pack your mission folder into a PBO.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a noobish problem. After installing admin tools, i keep getting PublicVariable Restriction #1.

10.08.2018 06:58:13: MewTheNoob (127.0.0.1:2304) 3d9bd65cb489c715ffb9867f55bdd711 - #1 "remExField" = [<NULL-object>,,"JIPrequest"]

That is in publicvariable.log  I copied all Battleye filters properly according to instructions on github.

I can't seem to add right exception to right file to fix it. Can someone help me?

On 8/9/2018 at 11:04 PM, MewTheNoob said:

I have a noobish problem. After installing admin tools, i keep getting PublicVariable Restriction #1.

10.08.2018 06:58:13: MewTheNoob (127.0.0.1:2304) 3d9bd65cb489c715ffb9867f55bdd711 - #1 "remExField" = [<NULL-object>,,"JIPrequest"]

That is in publicvariable.log  I copied all Battleye filters properly according to instructions on github.

I can't seem to add right exception to right file to fix it. Can someone help me?

Epoch Admin Tools does not use public variable "remExField". There is already an exception for that variable here:

https://github.com/EpochModTeam/DayZ-Epoch/blob/master/Server Files/DZE_Server_Config/BattlEye/publicvariable.txt#L2

I don't know why you would be getting kicked for it.

• 1 month later...
14 minutes ago, Achef said:

I'm in Citadel Servers, the problem is with using unpacked missions, if the mission is packed to pbo there's no problem.

Pleased you worked out what the problem is!

You should definitely always pack your PBO instead of leaving it as a directory

• 3 weeks later...

really loving the update EAT. Thank you m8.

after a month of heavy use, this is the first pair of errors ive ever seen for this

Spoiler

Error in expression <ected > -1) then {
_vehicle = ((vhnlist select TempDialogSelected) select 0);
hi>
  Error position: <select TempDialogSelected) select 0);
hi>
  Error Zero divisor
File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Chernarus\admintools\tools\addvehicleDialog.sqf, line 137
Error in expression <ist*cos(_dir),0];

EAT_PVEH_vehSpawn = [_vehtospawn,[_dir,_pos],_player,dayz_aut>
  Error position: <_vehtospawn,[_dir,_pos],_player,dayz_aut>
  Error Undefined variable in expression: _vehtospawn
File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Chernarus\admintools\tools\addtempvehicle.sqf, line 10

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

if  i  want  more  then  3  admins   it  doesent  work

#define ADMIN_LIST ["765611980283313xx","765611980171856xx","765611980293472xx","765611979965042xx"]
#define ADMIN_NAMES ["xxx","xxx","xxx","xxx"]

only  the  first  3  get  acces  to t he  admin  tool

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Superadmin has the Base Manager function which still does not work with vectors. It also has the ability to spawn buildings on the map while in game. This is not a good feature to use on a live server because you have to make exceptions for all of the buildings in createVehicle.text. Otherwise, superadmin has the same features as regular admin.

2 hours ago, JasonTM said:

Superadmin has the Base Manager function which still does not work with vectors. It also has the ability to spawn buildings on the map while in game. This is not a good feature to use on a live server because you have to make exceptions for all of the buildings in createVehicle.text. Otherwise, superadmin has the same features as regular admin.

That clears things up.

Thank you, JasonTM.

@JasonTM

I changed to superadmin and I think it's great.

I added a few buildings and am able to place them and they save to database except for one.

I built the TV Tower which comes in 3 parts. The base and mid section are set right and saved to db.

I'm having trouble with the top section of tower. It won't save to db.

Here are the class names:

["Military","TV Tower Base (Open)","Land_A_TVTower_Base"],
["Military","TV Tower Mid (Closed)","Land_A_TVTower_Mid"],
["Military","TV Tower Top (Closed)","Land_A_TVTower_Top"],

Any idea why this top piece won't save?

I also tried: ["Military","TV Tower Top","MAP_A_TVTower_Top"],

But no luck. Very strange.

• 1 month later...
11 hours ago, jackal40 said:

Thank you for these tools, they are working quite well.

I would like to disable to debug manager and use the default - but I haven't been able to figure out how to do that.

Thanks!

For regular players, the debug is loaded at the bottom of the anticheat here: https://github.com/worldwidesorrow/Epoch-Admin-Tools/blob/TestBranch/AdminTools/AntiCheat/antiCheat.sqf#L99

For admins/mods it is loaded near the bottom of the activate.sqf file here: https://github.com/worldwidesorrow/Epoch-Admin-Tools/blob/TestBranch/AdminTools/Admin/activate.sqf#L51

You can comment out the lines to disable the debug or change the file name to use the old style debug monitor.

1 hour ago, JasonTM said:

For regular players, the debug is loaded at the bottom of the anticheat here: https://github.com/worldwidesorrow/Epoch-Admin-Tools/blob/TestBranch/AdminTools/AntiCheat/antiCheat.sqf#L99

For admins/mods it is loaded near the bottom of the activate.sqf file here: https://github.com/worldwidesorrow/Epoch-Admin-Tools/blob/TestBranch/AdminTools/Admin/activate.sqf#L51

You can comment out the lines to disable the debug or change the file name to use the old style debug monitor.

Thanks Jason - commenting out that line did remove the EAT Debug monitor, but I haven't figured out what file has the original debug or how to call it.

1 hour ago, jackal40 said:

Thanks Jason - commenting out that line did remove the EAT Debug monitor, but I haven't figured out what file has the original debug or how to call it.

The debug monitors are in the same folder: https://github.com/worldwidesorrow/Epoch-Admin-Tools/tree/TestBranch/AdminTools/DebugMonitors

You just have to modify the line so that it references the other file. So instead of:

#include "\z\addons\dayz_server\adminTools\DebugMonitors\debugMonitor2.sqf"

you have:

#include "\z\addons\dayz_server\adminTools\DebugMonitors\debugMonitor.sqf"