[RELEASE] Epoch Admin Tools V-1.10.7 "Test Branch"

JasonTM

22 hours ago, JasonTM said:

Add this line to the very top of Activate.sqf

waitUntil {!isNil "Dayz_loginCompleted"};

Not sure if that will work or not, but if your server is loading slowly, then it will wait until they are completely logged in to activate the admin tools. I should probably just put that check in there anyway.

The issue hasn't appeared since adding this but since it happened 1/10 times or so I will confirm after a week or so!

Another (sorry!) small question - do you know where the spawn crate template file is/ went? There used to be a blank template for creating new crates to spawn in (in this case a starter pack for players) but I can't seem to find the file! Doing great work man.

I can't for the life of me find where the crates contents are being listed, any pointers?

Edited by charliekelly

On 2/3/2018 at 8:56 AM, JasonTM said:

Nox probably added the inZone variable check because he assumed people would be using his safezone script. That's where that variable originates. If you are not using his safezone script, then open GodModePlayer.sqf in the AdminMode folder and change this line:

if(!inZone) then {

to this:

if(!isInTraderCity) then {

The old version of GodModePlayer.sqf does not have that check. I'm not sure it's even necessary. Probably not. I'm not sure if Nox fully tested prior versions.

UPDATE:

So i made the change, still no joy. The error message isn't there anymore, but the WAI guys still kill me when I'm in godmode.

Also, for some reason, whenever I have the file checks uncommented, my game goes to a white screen after the death screen count down is over, instead of taking me back to the lobby. When I comment them out, I go back to the lobby no problem. I can seem to find any errors about this.

I have my battleye filters deleted for the time being also, not sure if that would cause any issues. 

I'm gonna re-enable infistar for now. If you wanna take a look at my .pbos to try and figure anything out, just PM me. There are too many mods in my server, and too little time in my day to weed out any conflict right now.

2 hours ago, chi said:

UPDATE:

So i made the change, still no joy. The error message isn't there anymore, but the WAI guys still kill me when I'm in godmode.

Also, for some reason, whenever I have the file checks uncommented, my game goes to a white screen after the death screen count down is over, instead of taking me back to the lobby. When I comment them out, I go back to the lobby no problem. I can seem to find any errors about this.

I have my battleye filters deleted for the time being also, not sure if that would cause any issues. 

I'm gonna re-enable infistar for now. If you wanna take a look at my .pbos to try and figure anything out, just PM me. There are too many mods in my server, and too little time in my day to weed out any conflict right now.

Another mod is probably interfering with godmode. I'm not sure which one,but I would point my finger at the safezone script since it modifies damage handlers. I have only tested this mod with Nox's safezone script. Godmode works for me with nothing but this mod and WAI installed. I can walk through a mission and get pummeled by machine gun fire and take no damage.

On 2/3/2018 at 11:55 AM, charliekelly said:

The issue hasn't appeared since adding this but since it happened 1/10 times or so I will confirm after a week or so!

Another (sorry!) small question - do you know where the spawn crate template file is/ went? There used to be a blank template for creating new crates to spawn in (in this case a starter pack for players) but I can't seem to find the file! Doing great work man.

I can't for the life of me find where the crates contents are being listed, any pointers?

I moved crate spawning server side because of the increased security in BEserver.cfg. You add the action entry in adminToolsMain.sqf. Find this line:

EAT_crateMenu = EAT_crateMenu + [["Backpack Tent",[],"",-5,[["expression",format[_EXECcrates,"Backpack"]]],"1","1"]];

and create your own below it calling it "starter pack". Like this:

EAT_crateMenu = EAT_crateMenu + [["Starter Pack",[],"",-5,[["expression",format[_EXECcrates,"starter pack"]]],"1","1"]];

Then edit file EAT.crateSpawn.sqf in dayz_server\compile and find this line:

https://github.com/worldwidesorrow/Epoch-Admin-Tools/blob/TestBranch/dayz_server/compile/EAT_crateSpawn.sqf#L24

Make your own array below it with the items you want in the crate. You can call it EAT_starterpack. You also have to be aware that toolbelt items and weapons have to go into a separate array as items that go in magazine slots in your player inventory. So you can use this built in array:

https://github.com/worldwidesorrow/Epoch-Admin-Tools/blob/TestBranch/dayz_server/compile/EAT_crateSpawn.sqf#L15

or make your own.

In the call section, you make your own entry like this:

if (_crate == "starter pack") exitWith {
		_classname = "USOrdnanceBox";
		EAT_CrateSetup;
		// Add gear
		{_spawnCrate addWeaponCargoGlobal _x;}forEach YOURARRAYNAME;
		{_spawnCrate addMagazineCargoGlobal _x;}forEach YOURARRAYNAME;
		_spawnCrate addBackpackCargoGlobal ["DZ_LargeGunBag_EP1", 1]; // whatever backpack classname you want.
};

On 07/02/2018 at 9:13 AM, JasonTM said:

I moved crate spawning server side because of the increased security in BEserver.cfg. You add the action entry in adminToolsMain.sqf. Find this line:

EAT_crateMenu = EAT_crateMenu + [["Backpack Tent",[],"",-5,[["expression",format[_EXECcrates,"Backpack"]]],"1","1"]];

and create your own below it calling it "starter pack". Like this:

EAT_crateMenu = EAT_crateMenu + [["Starter Pack",[],"",-5,[["expression",format[_EXECcrates,"starter pack"]]],"1","1"]];

Then edit file EAT.crateSpawn.sqf in dayz_server\compile and find this line:

https://github.com/worldwidesorrow/Epoch-Admin-Tools/blob/TestBranch/dayz_server/compile/EAT_crateSpawn.sqf#L24

Make your own array below it with the items you want in the crate. You can call it EAT_starterpack. You also have to be aware that toolbelt items and weapons have to go into a separate array as items that go in magazine slots in your player inventory. So you can use this built in array:

https://github.com/worldwidesorrow/Epoch-Admin-Tools/blob/TestBranch/dayz_server/compile/EAT_crateSpawn.sqf#L15

or make your own.

In the call section, you make your own entry like this:

if (_crate == "starter pack") exitWith {
		_classname = "USOrdnanceBox";
		EAT_CrateSetup;
		// Add gear
		{_spawnCrate addWeaponCargoGlobal _x;}forEach YOURARRAYNAME;
		{_spawnCrate addMagazineCargoGlobal _x;}forEach YOURARRAYNAME;
		_spawnCrate addBackpackCargoGlobal ["DZ_LargeGunBag_EP1", 1]; // whatever backpack classname you want.
};

HELLO! sorry but could you explain me better how to create a new box?

On 2/7/2018 at 6:01 AM, JasonTM said:

Another mod is probably interfering with godmode. I'm not sure which one,but I would point my finger at the safezone script since it modifies damage handlers. I have only tested this mod with Nox's safezone script. Godmode works for me with nothing but this mod and WAI installed. I can walk through a mission and get pummeled by machine gun fire and take no damage.

So is there any reason you can think of that I would get a perm white after dying before returning to the lobby? This doesn't happen if I comment out the server side file security checks.

Also goes to white screen if I only log out of game, without dying.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

After adding the admin tools and the battleye filters to a fresh overpoch server i'm getting kicked with PUBLIC VARIABLE RESTRICTION#0 before i even get a chance to authenticate..

Anything i can add to your publicvariable.txt to prevent this?

publicvariable.log

"mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Chernarus\admintools\antihack\antihack.sqf"

inGameUISetEventHandler ["PrevAction","false"];
inGameUISetEventHandler ["NextAction","false"];
inGameUISetEventHandler ["Action","false"];
{
(findDisplay 12) displayCtrl 51 ctrlRemoveAllEventHandlers _x;
(findDisplay 12) displayRemoveAllEventHandlers _x;
} count [
"Load","Unload","ChildDestroyed","MouseEnter","MouseExit","SetFocus",
"KillFocus","Timer","KeyDown","KeyUp","Char","IMEChar","IMEComposition","JoystickButton","MouseButtonDown",
"MouseButtonUp","MouseButtonClick","MouseButtonDblClick","MouseMoving","MouseHolding","MouseZChanged",
"CanDestroy","Destroy","ButtonClick","ButtonDblClick","ButtonDown","ButtonUp","LBSelChanged",
"LBListSelChanged","LBDblClick","LBDrag","LBDragging","LBDrop","TreeSelChanged","TreeLButtonDown",
"TreeDblClick","TreeExpanded","TreeCollapsed","TreeMouseMove","TreeMouseHold","TreeMouseExit",
"ToolBoxSelChanged","Checked","CheckedChanged","CheckBoxesSelChanged","HTMLLink","SliderPosChanged",
"ObjectMoved","MenuSelected","Draw","VideoStopped"
];

if (!((getPlayerUID player) in EAT_adminModList)) then {
private ["_log","_playerName","_playerUID","_al1veOnce","_debug","_lastpos","_lastheight","_lasttime","_lastVehicle","_v","_h","_topv","_toph","_curpos","_distance","_acceptableDistance","_curtime","_difftime","_plant","_curheight","_speed","_topSpeed","_terrainHeight","_differenceCheck","_lastPosVar","_safetyVehicle","_curPos"];

waitUntil {vehicle player == player};

[] spawn {
private ["_playerName","_playerUID"];
_playerName = name player;
_playerUID = getPlayerUID player;
while {1 == 1} do {
if (typeName player != "OBJECT") then {
PVDZ_sec_atp = format["WARNING typename error for player UID#%1", _playerUID];
publicVariableServer "PVDZ_sec_atp";

endMission "LOSER";
sleep 10; 
};
};
endMission "LOSER";
};

[] spawn {
_playerName = name player;
_playerUID = getPlayerUID player;
while {true} do {
sleep 5;
};
PVDZ_sec_atp = format["WARNING PLAYER WITH NAME (%1) && UID# (%2) HAS CHANGED THE TRUE VALUE TO FALSE", _playerName, _playerUID];
endMission "LOSER";
sleep 10;
};

[] spawn {
_al1veOnce = false;
if (!_al1veOnce) then {
private [ "_loc", "_plant","_debug"];
_debug = getMarkerpos "respawn_west";

{
_plant = _x createVehicleLocal _debug;
sleep 0.1;
if (sizeOf _x == 0) exitWith { 
PVDZ_sec_atp = "Plants texture hack for type " + _x;
endMission "LOSER";
};
deleteVehicle _plant;
} count ["grass", "prunus", "picea", "fallentree", "phragmites", "acer", "amygdalusn", "Brush", "fiberplant", "amygdalusc", "boulder"];
diag_log format [ "%1: Plants libs tests done!", "mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Chernarus\admintools\antihack\antihack.sqf"];
};
_al1veOnce = true;
};

while {1 == 1} do {
_debug = getMarkerpos "respawn_west";
_lastpos = getPosATL (vehicle player);
_lastheight = (ATLtoASL _lastpos) select 2;
_lasttime = diag_ticktime;
_lastVehicle = vehicle player;

_v = 0;
_h = 0;
_topv = 0;
_toph = 0;

while {((typeName player == "OBJECT") && {((player in playableUnits) || {(alive player)})})} do {
_curpos = getPosATL (vehicle player);
_curtime = diag_ticktime;

if((getPlayerUID player) in EAT_tempList) then {
_lastpos = _curpos;
_lastheight = _curheight;
_lasttime = _curtime;
_difftime = 0;
_distance = 0;
_acceptableDistance = 11000;
} else {
_difftime = _curtime - _lasttime;
_distance = _lastpos distance _curpos;
_acceptableDistance = if (_lastVehicle isKindOf "Plane") then { 15; } else { 10; };
};

if (((_distance > _acceptableDistance) || {(_difftime > 1)}) && (!((getPlayerUID player) in EAT_tempList))) then {
_curheight = (ATLtoASL _curpos) select 2;
_speed = _distance / _difftime;
_topSpeed = if (_acceptableDistance == 15) then { 20; } else { 10; };
if (vehicle player != player) then {
if (_acceptableDistance == 15) then {
_topSpeed = (getNumber (configFile >> "CfgVehicles" >> typeOf (vehicle player) >> "maxSpeed")) max 500;
} else {
_topSpeed = (getNumber (configFile >> "CfgVehicles" >> typeOf (vehicle player) >> "maxSpeed")) min 500;
};
};
_terrainHeight = getTerrainHeightASL [_curpos select 0, _curpos select 1];
_safetyVehicle = vehicle player;
if (_lastVehicle == vehicle player) then {
if ((_speed > _topSpeed) && (alive player) && ((driver (vehicle player) == player) || (isNull (driver (vehicle player)))) && (_debug distance _lastpos > 3000) && !((vehicle player == player) && (_curheight < _lastheight) && ((_curheight - _terrainHeight) > 1))) then {
(vehicle player) setposATL  _lastpos;
PVDZ_sec_atp = format["TELEPORT REVERT for player UID#%1 from %2 to %3, %4 meters, now at %5", getPlayerUID player, _lastpos, _curPos, round(_lastpos distance _curpos), getPosATL player];
} else {
_lastpos = _curpos;
_lastheight = _curheight;
};
_lasttime = _curtime;
};
if (_safetyVehicle == vehicle player) then {
_lastVehicle = vehicle player;
};

};
sleep 0.25;
};
sleep 0.1;
};
endMission "LOSER";
};"

1 hour ago, Twistit said:

#0 "MISSION_CHECK" = "#line 1 "mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Chernarus\admintools\antihack\antihack.sqf"

You mean that?

Odd. That is part of the server-side antihack. The MISSION_CHECK variable is a kick variable sent by the server to the client when it detects that a file in the mission PBO has been modified. It compares the mission file on each client against the server's copy to prevent the mission file override exploit. That should not be happening.

This entire mod could really just use a complete overhaul in my opinion. For one, in a client-server relationship, authorization and permissions should be done at the server level and passed down to the clients. This mod uses global variables for admin permissions which is not even remotely secure. The admin tools should be separate from the action menu, the debug monitor and the safezone script. I don't like the fact that it compromises the security of the built in antihack just to teleport players around. Some things should be simplified as well.

The issue with God Mode is caused by the infiSTAR safe zone script. Had the same issue with the admin tools in my Antihack. Ended up making my own safe zone script and embedding it directly into the AH. Will release it soon so this problem can be solved.

• 2 weeks later...

The test branch has it's own safezone system. Though it may be outdated by now.

The mod is inherently insecure due to how it's positioned in the file systems, however, when it was created, that was the standard way of doing things. About two to three years after creation is when things started to go into the server files. This is actually continued from BluePhoenix's tools, which were taken over by Gregarious years ago, and after I started using them on my server and fixing them to suit my needs, he passed the project to me and moved on to Arma 3. With limited help from the community I was unable to keep things current after I started full time employment so it basically fell to patches that keep it running.

The tools were eventually made as self sustaining as possible and as simple as possible to allow people to make the modifications or change whatever options they wished. This is what spawned the template files and configuration files. I often got a large number of messages asking how to make modifications and these changes greatly diminished those. 

The project was fun while in college, but after I got a job I had to choose between community work and free time. This was a pretty big learning experience for me as you can tell, considering my repository doesn't even follow a decent branching structure. I wasn't learning what I wanted to in school so I found my own work to teach myself and the project is a bit lesser for that, being a learning tool. The project has only survived to what it is now thanks to the few people like the thread owner. All of the new code that has been slated for the test branch is in there now. I hadn't been on github in a while so it took some time for it to be approved. 

On 2/3/2018 at 8:56 AM, JasonTM said:

Nox probably added the inZone variable check because he assumed people would be using his safezone script. That's where that variable originates. If you are not using his safezone script, then open GodModePlayer.sqf in the AdminMode folder and change this line:

if(!inZone) then {

to this:

if(!isInTraderCity) then {

The old version of GodModePlayer.sqf does not have that check. I'm not sure it's even necessary. Probably not. I'm not sure if Nox fully tested prior versions.

The variable was introduced due to a problem with exiting safe zones causing godmode to be turned off. Basically, you entered a zone while godmode was active, then left the zone, your god mode was now off. This was a crude way of making sure the admin god mode was on or off as reflected by the admin mode settings.

On 3/25/2018 at 2:57 PM, Twistit said:

#0 "MISSION_CHECK" = "#line 1 "mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Chernarus\admintools\antihack\antihack.sqf"

You mean that?

I figured out why this occurs. It happens when you don't pack your mission folder into a PBO. If you don't pack your mission PBO, the client downloads the mission folder and packs it into a default PBO called _cur_mp.pbo. Since the name is different than what is on the server, the directories won't watch up for the file check and you get kicked.

Pack your mission folder into a PBO.

Yeah, i switched host and everything is working.. Had more wierd errors and the guys just replied on my ticket "Our servers run fine".
Thanks for the reply tho, they ran the server with unpacked mission pbo in the ftp and dont pack it before restart.

Moved to vilayer and no more troubles =)

I missplaced the other message in the previous post.

Okay, here is the thing:  I've tried installing the Admin tools like... 4 times already.

I follow step by step the tutorial and the video... but still having issues.  The Game get stucked and doesnt load.

here is my rpt from the admin:

"-config=SC\config.cfg" "-cfg=SC\basic.cfg" "-profiles=SC" -name=SC "-mod=@DayZ_Epoch;@DayZ_Epoch_Server;" 
=====================================================================
Exe timestamp: 2018/03/26 13:18:32
Current time:  2018/04/12 06:00:29

Version 1.63.131129
Item STR_DN_LADA_CP listed twice
Item STR_DN_LADA_RED_CP listed twice
Item STR_DN_LADA_WHITE_CP listed twice
Item STR_DN_LADALM_CP listed twice
Item STR_DN_MTVR_REFUEL_CP listed twice
Item STR_DN_USBASICWEAPONSBOX_CP listed twice
Item STR_DN_USLAUNCHERSBOX_CP listed twice
Item STR_DN_USORDNANCEBOX_CP listed twice
Conflicting addon CorePatch_CCP_67542 in 'corepatch_a2\corepatch_ccp_67542\', previous definition in 'CorePatch\corepatch_ccp_67542\'
Updating base class ->NonStrategic, by ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HouseBase/
Updating base class ->HouseBase, by ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Ruins/
Updating base class ->DestructionEffects, by ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/DestructionEffects/
Updating base class ->FlagCarrierCore, by ca\ca_pmc\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FlagCarrier/
Updating base class ->VehicleMagazine, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgMagazines/14Rnd_FFAR/
Updating base class Default->RifleCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/Rifle/
Updating base class ->LauncherCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/RocketPods/
Updating base class ->RocketPods, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/FFARLauncher/
Updating base class ->UH60_Base, by ca\air\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MH60S/
Updating base class ->Car, by ca\wheeled2\lada\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Lada_base/
Updating base class HitPoints->HitPoints, by CorePatch\corepatch_characters\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UN_CDF_Soldier_base_EP1/HitPoints/
Updating base class HitPoints->HitPoints, by CorePatch\corepatch_characters\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CDF_Commander/HitPoints/
Updating base class HitPoints->HitPoints, by CorePatch\corepatch_characters\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CDF_Soldier_Militia/HitPoints/
Updating base class HitPoints->HitPoints, by CorePatch\corepatch_characters\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CDF_Soldier_Officer/HitPoints/
Updating base class HitPoints->HitPoints, by CorePatch\corepatch_characters\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CDF_Soldier_Sniper/HitPoints/
Updating base class HitPoints->HitPoints, by CorePatch\corepatch_characters\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CDF_Soldier_Spotter/HitPoints/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Small_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street1_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street2_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lampa_Ind_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_PowLines_Conc2L_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl_2/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl_3/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseWeakYellow->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_ind/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseWeakYellow->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_ind_zebr/
Updating base class RscStandardDisplay->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayStart/
Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscShortcutButtonMain, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/CA_Exit/
Updating base class CA_IGUI_Title->RscText, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/Gear_Title/
Updating base class Available_items_Text->RscText, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/CA_ItemName/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_item7->CA_Gear_slot_item1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_item8/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_item7->CA_Gear_slot_item1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_item9/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_item7->CA_Gear_slot_item1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_item10/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_item7->CA_Gear_slot_item1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_item11/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_item7->CA_Gear_slot_item1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_item12/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_handgun_item5->CA_Gear_slot_handgun_item1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_handgun_item6/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_handgun_item5->CA_Gear_slot_handgun_item1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_handgun_item7/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_handgun_item5->CA_Gear_slot_handgun_item1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_handgun_item8/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_special1->CA_Gear_slot_handgun_item1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_inventory1/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_inventory7->CA_Gear_slot_inventory1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_inventory8/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_inventory7->CA_Gear_slot_inventory1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_inventory9/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_inventory7->CA_Gear_slot_inventory1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_inventory10/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_inventory7->CA_Gear_slot_inventory1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_inventory11/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_inventory7->CA_Gear_slot_inventory1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_inventory12/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_item1->CA_Gear_slot_handgun, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_special1/
Updating base class RscIGUIShortcutButton->RscActiveText, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/ButtonClose/
Updating base class RscText->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscTitles/Default/
Updating base class ->ViewOptics, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Mi17_base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class ->ViewOptics, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1H_base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class ->ViewOptics, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1_Base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class Strategic->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Bomb/
Updating base class HighCommand->Logic, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HighCommandSubordinate/
Updating base class NonStrategic->BuiltItems, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Fort_RazorWire/
Updating base class ->DefaultEventhandlers, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CSJ_GyroP/EventHandlers/
Updating base class AnimationSources->AnimationSources, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CSJ_GyroC/AnimationSources/
Updating base class ->DefaultEventhandlers, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CSJ_GyroC/EventHandlers/
Updating base class BuiltItems->Generator_Base, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Generator_DZ/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/29Rnd_30mm_AGS30/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/48Rnd_40mm_MK19/
Updating base class 4000Rnd_762x51_M134->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/2000Rnd_762x51_M134/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/100Rnd_127x99_M2/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/50Rnd_127x107_DSHKM/
Updating base class 4000Rnd_762x51_M134->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/pook_1300Rnd_762x51_M60/
Updating base class 100Rnd_762x51_M240->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/pook_250Rnd_762x51/
Updating base class 6Rnd_Grenade_Camel->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/pook_12Rnd_Grenade_Camel/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/3Rnd_GyroGrenade/
Updating base class DropWeapon->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgActions/PutWeapon/
Updating base class DropMagazine->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgActions/PutMagazine/
Updating base class Land_HouseBlock_C1->House, by zero_buildings\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseBlock_C4/
Updating base class Land_HouseV_1I2->House, by zero_buildings\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseV_1I3/
Updating base class NonStrategic->House, by zero_buildings\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_A_MunicipalOffice/
Updating base class Land_HouseV_1I2->House, by zero_buildings\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseV_1L2/
Updating base class Land_HouseV_1I2->House, by zero_buildings\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseV_3I3/
Updating base class House->DZE_OpenHouse, by warehouse\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Ind_Pec_03/
 6:00:34 Initializing Steam server - Game Port: 2302, Steam Query Port: 2303
 6:00:35 Connected to Steam servers
 6:03:49 Server error: Player without identity LadyVal (id 495761710)
 6:04:03 Strange convex component81 in zero_buildings\models\housev_3i3_i.p3d:geometryFire
 6:04:04 Strange convex component31 in zero_buildings\models\proxies\th_arches.p3d:geometryView
 6:04:04 Strange convex component207 in zero_buildings\models\a_tvtower\a_tvtower_base.p3d:geometryFire
 6:04:05 Strange convex component44 in zero_buildings\models\houseblock\houseblock_c4.p3d:geometry
 6:04:05 Strange convex component288 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 6:04:05 Strange convex component289 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 6:04:05 Strange convex component290 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 6:04:05 Strange convex component291 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 6:04:05 Strange convex component292 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 6:04:05 Strange convex component293 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 6:04:05 Strange convex component294 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 6:04:05 Strange convex component295 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 6:04:05 Strange convex component296 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 6:04:05 Strange convex component297 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 6:04:05 Strange convex component298 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 6:04:05 Strange convex component299 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 6:04:05 Strange convex component300 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 6:04:05 Strange convex component301 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 6:04:05 Strange convex component302 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 6:04:05 Strange convex component303 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 6:04:05 Strange convex component304 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 6:04:05 Strange convex component305 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 6:04:05 Strange convex component306 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 6:04:05 Strange convex component307 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 6:04:05 Strange convex component308 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 6:04:05 Strange convex component309 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 6:04:05 Strange convex component310 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 6:04:05 Strange convex component311 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 6:04:05 Strange convex component312 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 6:04:05 Strange convex component313 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 6:04:05 Strange convex component314 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 6:04:05 Strange convex component315 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 6:04:05 Strange convex component316 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 6:04:05 Strange convex component317 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 6:04:05 Strange convex component252 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 6:04:05 Strange convex component253 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 6:04:05 Strange convex component254 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 6:04:05 Strange convex component255 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 6:04:05 Strange convex component256 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 6:04:05 Strange convex component257 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 6:04:05 Strange convex component258 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 6:04:05 Strange convex component259 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 6:04:05 Strange convex component260 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 6:04:05 Strange convex component261 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 6:04:05 Strange convex component262 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 6:04:05 Strange convex component263 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 6:04:05 Strange convex component264 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 6:04:05 Strange convex component265 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 6:04:05 Strange convex component266 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 6:04:05 Strange convex component267 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 6:04:05 Strange convex component268 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 6:04:05 Strange convex component269 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 6:04:05 Strange convex component270 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 6:04:05 Strange convex component271 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 6:04:05 Strange convex component272 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 6:04:05 Strange convex component273 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 6:04:05 Strange convex component274 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 6:04:05 Strange convex component275 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 6:04:05 Strange convex component276 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 6:04:05 Strange convex component277 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 6:04:05 Strange convex component278 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 6:04:05 Strange convex component279 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 6:04:05 Strange convex component280 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 6:04:05 Strange convex component281 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 6:04:05 Strange convex component249 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 6:04:05 Strange convex component250 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 6:04:05 Strange convex component251 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 6:04:05 Strange convex component252 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 6:04:05 Strange convex component253 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 6:04:05 Strange convex component254 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 6:04:05 Strange convex component255 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 6:04:05 Strange convex component256 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 6:04:05 Strange convex component257 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 6:04:05 Strange convex component258 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 6:04:05 Strange convex component259 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 6:04:05 Strange convex component260 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 6:04:05 Strange convex component261 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 6:04:05 Strange convex component262 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 6:04:05 Strange convex component263 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 6:04:05 Strange convex component264 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 6:04:05 Strange convex component265 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 6:04:05 Strange convex component266 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 6:04:05 Strange convex component267 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 6:04:05 Strange convex component268 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 6:04:05 Strange convex component269 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 6:04:05 Strange convex component270 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 6:04:05 Strange convex component271 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 6:04:05 Strange convex component272 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 6:04:05 Strange convex component273 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 6:04:05 Strange convex component274 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 6:04:05 Strange convex component275 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 6:04:05 Strange convex component276 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 6:04:05 Strange convex component277 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 6:04:05 Strange convex component278 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 6:04:07 "PRELOAD_ Functions\init [[<No group>:0 (FunctionsManager)],any]"
 6:04:07 "MPframework inited"
 6:04:07 "dayz_preloadFinished reset"
 6:04:15 Cannot create non-ai vehicle as_Land_Lamp_Small_EP1,
 6:04:15 ca\structures\ruins\glass_cullet_01.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
 6:04:15 ca\structures\ruins\glass_cullet_01.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
 6:04:15 ca\misc\pallets_column.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
 6:04:16 ca\structures\ruins\glass_cullet_01.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
 6:04:16 ca\structures\ruins\glass_cullet_01.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
 6:04:16 "Loading custom server compiles"
 6:04:17 "Admin Tools: config.sqf loaded"
 6:04:17 "Admin Tools: variables.sqf loaded"
 6:04:23 No player found for channel 220627072 - message ignored
 6:04:23 Client: Remote object 2:12 not found
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 21454800# 1058485: wall_tincom_3.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object fd36b00# 1058488: ind_workshop01_02.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object fd36400# 1058489: wall_indcnc_4_d.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object fd35d00# 1058490: wall_indcnc_4.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object fd35600# 1058491: wall_indcnc_4.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object fd34f00# 1058492: wall_indcnc_4_d.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object fd34800# 1058493: wall_indcnc_4.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object fd34100# 1058494: wall_indcnc_4_d.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 21d17900# 1058539: wall_tincom_9_2.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 21d17200# 1058540: wall_tincom_9_2.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 21d16b00# 1058541: wall_tincom_9.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 21d16400# 1058542: wall_tincom_9.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 21d15600# 1058544: indpipe1_stair.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object fd27200# 1058573: t_fraxinus2s.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object fd14f00# 1058596: mi8_crashed.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object fd18f00# 1058605: uaz_wrecked.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object fd10800# 1058614: uaz_wrecked.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 199e7900# 1058643: wall_indcnc_4_d.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 199d7900# 1058679: wall_tincom_3.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 199d7200# 1058680: wall_tincom_9.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 199d6b00# 1058681: wall_tincom_3.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 199d6400# 1058682: wall_tincom_9.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 199d5d00# 1058683: wall_tincom_9.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 199d5600# 1058684: wall_tincom_3.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 199cdd00# 1058692: wall_indcnc_4.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 199cd600# 1058693: wall_indcnc_4.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 199ccf00# 1058694: wall_indcnc_4.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 199cc800# 1058695: wall_indcnc_4.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 199cc100# 1058696: wall_indcnc_4.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 199c7900# 1058697: wall_indcnc_4.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 199c8f00# 1058712: wall_indcnc_4_d.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 2286e400# 1058762: wall_indcnc_4.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 2286dd00# 1058763: wall_indcnc_4.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 2286d600# 1058764: wall_indcnc_4.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 2286cf00# 1058765: wall_indcnc_4.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 2286c800# 1058766: wall_indcnc_4.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 2286c100# 1058767: wall_indcnc_4.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 22873900# 1058768: wall_indcnc_4.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 22873200# 1058769: wall_indcnc_4.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 22872b00# 1058770: wall_indcnc_4.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 22872400# 1058771: wall_indcnc_4.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 22871d00# 1058772: wall_indcnc_4.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 22871600# 1058773: wall_indcnc_4.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 22870f00# 1058774: wall_indcnc_4.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 22870800# 1058775: wall_indcnc_4.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 22867900# 1058777: wall_indcnc_4.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 22867200# 1058778: wall_indcnc_4.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 22866b00# 1058779: wall_indcnc_4.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 22866400# 1058780: wall_indcnc_4.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 22865d00# 1058781: wall_indcnc_4.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 22865600# 1058782: wall_indcnc_4.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 22587200# 1058805: wall_indcnc_4.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 22586b00# 1058806: wall_indcnc_end_2.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 22586400# 1058807: wall_indcnc_end_3.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 22585600# 1058809: wall_indcnc_end_2.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 22584f00# 1058810: wall_indcnc_end_3.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 22584800# 1058811: wall_indcnc_end_2.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 2258b900# 1058813: wall_indcnc_4.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 2258b200# 1058814: wall_indcnc_4.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 2258a400# 1058816: wall_indcnc_4.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 22580f00# 1058837: wall_indcnc_4_d.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 2257b200# 1058850: wall_indcnc_4.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 2257ab00# 1058851: wall_indfnc_9.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 2257a400# 1058852: wall_indfnc_9.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 22579d00# 1058853: wall_indfnc_9.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 22579600# 1058854: wall_indfnc_3_d.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 22578f00# 1058855: wall_indfnc_3_d.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 22578800# 1058856: wall_indfnc_pole.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 22578100# 1058857: wall_indfnc_pole.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 22563900# 1058858: wall_indfnc_pole.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 22563200# 1058859: wall_indfnc_pole.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 22562b00# 1058860: wall_indfnc_9.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 22562400# 1058861: wall_indfnc_3_hole.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 22561d00# 1058862: wall_indfnc_3.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 22561600# 1058863: wall_indfnc_3.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 22560f00# 1058864: wall_indcnc_4.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 22560800# 1058865: wall_indcnc_4.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 2255f900# 1058867: wall_indcnc_4_d.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 2254eb00# 1058878: wall_indcnc_4.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 2254e400# 1058879: wall_indcnc_4.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 2254dd00# 1058880: wall_indcnc_end_2.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 2254d600# 1058881: wall_indcnc_4.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 2254cf00# 1058882: wall_indcnc_4.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 2254c800# 1058883: wall_indcnc_4.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 22547200# 1058886: wall_indcnc_4.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 22546b00# 1058887: wall_indcnc_4.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 22546400# 1058888: wall_indcnc_4_d.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 22545d00# 1058889: wall_indcnc_end_2.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 22544f00# 1058891: wall_indcnc_4.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 22544800# 1058892: wall_indcnc_4.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 22544100# 1058893: wall_indcnc_4.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 2254b900# 1058894: wall_indcnc_4.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 2254ab00# 1058896: chair_ep1.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 22549d00# 1058898: wall_indcnc_4.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 22549600# 1058899: wall_indcnc_4.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 22548f00# 1058900: wall_indcnc_4.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 22548800# 1058901: wall_indcnc_4.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 22548100# 1058902: wall_indcnc_4.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 22542b00# 1058905: wall_indcnc_4_d.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 22542400# 1058906: wall_indcnc_end_2.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 22540f00# 1058909: wall_indcnc_4_d.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 22540800# 1058910: wall_indcnc_4_d.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 22540100# 1058911: wall_indcnc_4_d.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 22537900# 1058912: wall_indcnc_4_d.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 22537200# 1058913: wall_indcnc_4_d.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 22536b00# 1058914: wall_indcnc_4_d.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 22536400# 1058915: wall_indcnc_4_d.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 22535d00# 1058916: wall_indcnc_4_d.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 22535600# 1058917: wall_indcnc_4_d.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 22534f00# 1058918: wall_indcnc_end_2.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 22534800# 1058919: wall_indcnc_end_3.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 22534100# 1058920: wall_indcnc_pole.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 2253b900# 1058921: wall_indcnc_end_3.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 2253b200# 1058922: wall_indcnc_end_3.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 2253a400# 1058924: wall_indcnc_end_3.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 22539d00# 1058925: wall_indcnc_pole.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 22539600# 1058926: wall_indcnc_pole.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 22538f00# 1058927: wall_indcnc_end_3.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 22538800# 1058928: wall_indcnc_end_3.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 22538100# 1058929: wall_indcnc_pole.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 22533900# 1058930: wall_indcnc_end_3.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 22533200# 1058931: wall_indcnc_pole.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 22532b00# 1058932: wall_indcnc_end_3.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 22532400# 1058933: wall_indcnc_end_3.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 22531d00# 1058934: wall_indcnc_end_3.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 22531600# 1058935: wall_indcnc_4_d.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 22526400# 1058942: wall_indcnc_4_d.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 219f4100# 1058965: wall_indfnc_9.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 219eb900# 1058966: wall_indfnc_9.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 219eb200# 1058967: wall_indfnc_9.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 219eab00# 1058968: wall_indfnc_9.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 219ea400# 1058969: wall_indfnc_9.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 219e9d00# 1058970: wall_indfnc_9.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 219e8100# 1058974: vez.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 219e3900# 1058975: vez.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 219e3200# 1058976: vez.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 219e2b00# 1058977: vez.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 219e2400# 1058978: vez.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 219e1d00# 1058979: vez.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 219e1600# 1058980: vez.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 219e0f00# 1058981: vez.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 219d7900# 1059002: wall_indfnc_3_d.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 219d7200# 1059003: wall_indfnc_9.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 219d6b00# 1059004: wall_indfnc_9.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 219d6400# 1059005: wall_indfnc_9.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 219d5d00# 1059006: wall_indfnc_9.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 219d5600# 1059007: wall_indfnc_9.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 219d4f00# 1059008: wall_indfnc_9.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 219d4800# 1059009: wall_indfnc_9.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 219c2b00# 1059013: misc_deerstand.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 219c2400# 1059014: wall_indfnc_9.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 219c1d00# 1059015: wall_indfnc_9.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 219c1600# 1059016: wall_indfnc_9.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 219c0f00# 1059017: wall_indfnc_9.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 219c0800# 1059018: wall_indfnc_9.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 219c0100# 1059019: wall_indfnc_9.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 219bf900# 1059020: wall_indfnc_3_d.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 219bf200# 1059021: wall_indfnc_pole.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 219beb00# 1059022: wall_indfnc_pole.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 219be400# 1059023: wall_indfnc_pole.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 219bdd00# 1059024: wall_indfnc_pole.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 219bd600# 1059025: wall_indfnc_pole.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 219bcf00# 1059026: wall_indfnc_pole.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 219bc800# 1059027: wall_indfnc_pole.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 219bc100# 1059028: wall_indfnc_3_d.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 219b3900# 1059029: wall_indfnc_pole.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 219b3200# 1059030: wall_indfnc_pole.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 219b2b00# 1059031: wall_indfnc_pole.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 219b2400# 1059032: wall_indfnc_3_d.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 219b1d00# 1059033: wall_indfnc_pole.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 219b1600# 1059034: wall_indfnc_9.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 219b0f00# 1059035: wall_indfnc_pole.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 219b0800# 1059036: wall_indfnc_9.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 219b0100# 1059037: wall_indfnc_9.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 219b7900# 1059038: wall_indfnc_9.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 219b7200# 1059039: wall_indfnc_9.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 219b6b00# 1059040: wall_indfnc_9.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 219b6400# 1059041: wall_indfnc_3_d.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 219b5d00# 1059042: wall_indfnc_pole.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 219b5600# 1059043: wall_indfnc_pole.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 219b4f00# 1059044: wall_indfnc_pole.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 219b4800# 1059045: wall_indfnc_9.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 219b4100# 1059046: wall_indfnc_pole.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 219ab900# 1059047: wall_indfnc_9.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 219ab200# 1059048: wall_indfnc_9.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 219aab00# 1059049: wall_indfnc_9.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 219aa400# 1059050: wall_indfnc_9.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 219a9d00# 1059051: wall_indfnc_9.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 219a9600# 1059052: wall_indfnc_9.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 219a8f00# 1059053: wall_indfnc_9.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 219a8800# 1059054: wall_indfnc_3_d.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 219a8100# 1059055: wall_indfnc_9.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 219a3900# 1059056: wall_indfnc_pole.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 219a1d00# 1059060: wall_indfnc_9.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 219a1600# 1059061: wall_indfnc_9.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 219a0f00# 1059062: wall_indfnc_9.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 219a0800# 1059063: wall_indfnc_9.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 219a0100# 1059064: wall_indfnc_9.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 21999600# 1059070: wall_indfnc_9.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 21998f00# 1059071: wall_indfnc_9.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 21998800# 1059072: wall_indfnc_9.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 21998100# 1059073: wall_indfnc_9.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 2199f900# 1059074: wall_indfnc_9.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 2199f200# 1059075: wall_indfnc_3_d.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 2199eb00# 1059076: wall_indfnc_3_d.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 2199e400# 1059077: wall_indfnc_9.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 2199dd00# 1059078: wall_indfnc_pole.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 2199d600# 1059079: wall_indfnc_9.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 2199cf00# 1059080: wall_indfnc_pole.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 2199c800# 1059081: wall_indfnc_pole.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 2199c100# 1059082: wall_indfnc_9.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 21993900# 1059083: wall_indfnc_9.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 21993200# 1059084: wall_indfnc_9.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 21992b00# 1059085: wall_indfnc_9.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 21992400# 1059086: wall_indfnc_pole.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 21991d00# 1059087: wall_indfnc_pole.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 21991600# 1059088: wall_indfnc_pole.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 21990f00# 1059089: wall_indfnc_pole.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 21990800# 1059090: wall_indfnc_pole.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 21990100# 1059091: wall_indfnc_9.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 2198b900# 1059092: wall_indfnc_9.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 2198b200# 1059093: wall_indfnc_9.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 2198ab00# 1059094: wall_indfnc_9.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 2198a400# 1059095: wall_indfnc_9.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 21989d00# 1059096: wall_indfnc_3_d.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 21989600# 1059097: wall_indfnc_9.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 21988f00# 1059098: wall_indfnc_9.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 21988800# 1059099: wall_indfnc_9.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 21988100# 1059100: wall_indfnc_9.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 2198f900# 1059101: wall_indfnc_9.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 2198f200# 1059102: wall_indfnc_9.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 2198eb00# 1059103: wall_indfnc_pole.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 2198e400# 1059104: wall_indfnc_9.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 2198dd00# 1059105: wall_indfnc_3_d.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 2198d600# 1059106: wall_indfnc_9.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 2198cf00# 1059107: wall_indfnc_9.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 2198c800# 1059108: wall_indfnc_9.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 2198c100# 1059109: wall_indfnc_9.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 21983900# 1059110: wall_indfnc_9.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 21983200# 1059111: wall_indfnc_9.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 21982b00# 1059112: wall_indfnc_9.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 21982400# 1059113: wall_indfnc_9.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 21981d00# 1059114: wall_indfnc_9.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 21981600# 1059115: wall_indfnc_9.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 21980f00# 1059116: wall_indfnc_9.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 21980800# 1059117: wall_indfnc_9.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 21980100# 1059118: wall_indfnc_9.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 2197b900# 1059119: wall_indfnc_pole.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 2197b200# 1059120: wall_indfnc_pole.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 2197ab00# 1059121: wall_indfnc_pole.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 2197a400# 1059122: wall_indfnc_pole.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 21979d00# 1059123: wall_indfnc_pole.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 21979600# 1059124: wall_indfnc_pole.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 21978f00# 1059125: wall_indfnc_pole.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 2197e400# 1059131: wall_indfnc_pole.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 2197dd00# 1059132: wall_indfnc_pole.p3d
 6:04:33 Ref to nonnetwork object 2197d600# 1059133: wall_indfnc_pole.p3d
 6:04:34 Ref to nonnetwork object 23c8e400# 1059156: concrete_wall.p3d
 6:04:34 Ref to nonnetwork object 23c8dd00# 1059157: concrete_wall.p3d
 6:04:34 Ref to nonnetwork object 23c8d600# 1059158: concrete_wall.p3d
 6:04:34 Ref to nonnetwork object 23c8cf00# 1059159: concrete_wall.p3d
 6:04:34 Ref to nonnetwork object 23c8c800# 1059160: concrete_wall.p3d
 6:04:34 Ref to nonnetwork object 23c8c100# 1059161: concrete_wall.p3d
 6:04:34 Ref to nonnetwork object 23c93900# 1059162: concrete_wall.p3d
 6:04:34 Ref to nonnetwork object 23c93200# 1059163: concrete_wall.p3d
 6:04:37 "HIVE: Starting"
 6:04:37 ["TIME SYNC: Local Time set to:",[2012,8,2,12,4],"Fullmoon:",true,"Date given by HiveExt.dll:",[2018,4,12,12,4]]
 6:04:37 "HIVE: trying to get objects"
 6:04:37 "HIVE: found 1956 objects"
 6:04:37 "HIVE: Request sent"
 6:04:37 "HIVE: Streamed 1956 objects"
 6:04:37 "All clients disconnected. Server_monitor.sqf is exiting."
 6:04:37 "SERVER FPS: 29  PLAYERS: 0"
 6:04:37 Creation of object Agent 0x246342c0 failed, state LOGGED IN
 6:04:37 Creation of object Agent 0x24224300 failed, state LOGGED IN
 6:04:38 Creation of object Agent 0x27730340 failed, state LOGGED IN
 6:04:38 Creation of object Agent 0x2773a4c0 failed, state LOGGED IN
 6:04:38 Creation of object Agent 0x277445c0 failed, state LOGGED IN
 6:04:38 Creation of object Agent 0x2774e7c0 failed, state LOGGED IN
 6:04:38 Creation of object Agent 0x27758800 failed, state LOGGED IN
 6:04:38 Creation of object Agent 0x28030840 failed, state LOGGED IN
 6:04:38 Creation of object Agent 0x2803a880 failed, state LOGGED IN
 6:04:38 Creation of object Agent 0x28044940 failed, state LOGGED IN
 6:04:38 Creation of object Agent 0x2804e980 failed, state LOGGED IN
 6:04:38 Creation of object Agent 0x28058a40 failed, state LOGGED IN
 6:04:38 Creation of object Agent 0x28062a80 failed, state LOGGED IN
 6:04:38 Creation of object Agent 0x2806cac0 failed, state LOGGED IN
 6:04:38 Creation of object Agent 0x2807eb80 failed, state LOGGED IN
 6:04:38 Creation of object Agent 0x27d30080 failed, state LOGGED IN
 6:04:38 Creation of object Agent 0x27d3a0c0 failed, state LOGGED IN
 6:04:38 Creation of object Agent 0x27d44100 failed, state LOGGED IN
 6:04:38 Creation of object Agent 0x27d4e140 failed, state LOGGED IN
 6:04:38 Creation of object Agent 0x27d58180 failed, state LOGGED IN
 6:04:38 Creation of object Agent 0x27d621c0 failed, state LOGGED IN
 6:04:38 Creation of object Agent 0x27d6c200 failed, state LOGGED IN
 6:04:38 Creation of object Agent 0x27d76240 failed, state LOGGED IN
 6:04:38 Creation of object Agent 0x27d96380 failed, state LOGGED IN
 6:04:38 Creation of object Agent 0x27a303c0 failed, state LOGGED IN
 6:04:38 Creation of object Agent 0x27a3a400 failed, state LOGGED IN
 6:04:38 Ref to nonnetwork object Agent 0x246342c0
 6:04:38 Ref to nonnetwork object Agent 0x24224300
 6:04:38 Ref to nonnetwork object Agent 0x27730340
 6:04:38 Ref to nonnetwork object Agent 0x2773a4c0
 6:04:38 Ref to nonnetwork object Agent 0x277445c0
 6:04:38 Ref to nonnetwork object Agent 0x2774e7c0
 6:04:38 Ref to nonnetwork object Agent 0x27758800
 6:04:38 Ref to nonnetwork object Agent 0x28030840
 6:04:38 Ref to nonnetwork object Agent 0x2803a880
 6:04:38 Ref to nonnetwork object Agent 0x28044940
 6:04:38 Ref to nonnetwork object Agent 0x2804e980
 6:04:38 Ref to nonnetwork object Agent 0x28058a40
 6:04:38 Ref to nonnetwork object Agent 0x28062a80
 6:04:38 Ref to nonnetwork object Agent 0x2806cac0
 6:04:38 Ref to nonnetwork object Agent 0x2807eb80
 6:04:38 Ref to nonnetwork object Agent 0x27d30080
 6:04:38 Ref to nonnetwork object Agent 0x27d3a0c0
 6:04:38 Ref to nonnetwork object Agent 0x27d44100
 6:04:38 Ref to nonnetwork object Agent 0x27d4e140
 6:04:38 Ref to nonnetwork object Agent 0x27d58180
 6:04:38 Ref to nonnetwork object Agent 0x27d621c0
 6:04:38 Ref to nonnetwork object Agent 0x27d6c200
 6:04:38 Ref to nonnetwork object Agent 0x27d76240
 6:04:38 Ref to nonnetwork object Agent 0x27d96380
 6:04:38 Ref to nonnetwork object Agent 0x27a303c0
 6:04:38 Ref to nonnetwork object Agent 0x27a3a400
 6:04:38 Creation of object Agent 0x27a44440 failed, state LOGGED IN
 6:04:38 Creation of object Agent 0x27a4e480 failed, state LOGGED IN
 6:04:38 Creation of object Agent 0x27a584c0 failed, state LOGGED IN
 6:04:38 Ref to nonnetwork object Agent 0x27a44440
 6:04:38 Ref to nonnetwork object Agent 0x27a4e480
 6:04:38 Ref to nonnetwork object Agent 0x27a584c0
 6:04:38 "Admin Tools: Activate.sqf loaded"

And there got stuck for 10 min until I stopped it again.   This happens every single time.  Only once worked and it was giving me white screen when logging out (that time, I didnt disable one of the DLL)
I have the GTX server aio and no DLL and the Antihack line is false.

Thanks a lot

• 1 month later...

I have an issue I'm not sure how to fix, when I or another player rides a deployed bike we get killed
and at the same time as well
This is what the RPT log shows:

17:23:10 ["z\addons\dayz_server\system\scheduler\sched_safetyVehicle.sqf","KILLING A HACKER","PLAYER 2"," IN ","Old_bike_TK_CIV_EP1"]
17:23:10 ["z\addons\dayz_server\system\scheduler\sched_safetyVehicle.sqf","KILLING A HACKER","Ensmi"," IN ","Old_bike_TK_CIV_EP1"]

• 2 weeks later...