Sign in to follow this  
Face-1337

Error in Expression ~ variable _zombied not defined

Question

Hey Guys,

i updated my Epoch Server on 1.0.6.2 and get the whole time this error message in my client.rpt

I know before i updated on 1.0.6.2 we never got this message in our logs. It's new with this update :-/

I checked the file between 1.0.6.1 and 1.0.6.2. This Code is 100% the same. That's why i'm really confused.

Error in expression <wn",_serverTime]);
_age = _serverTime - _zombied;
if ((_age == 0) or (_age > 300>
  Error position: <_zombied;
if ((_age == 0) or (_age > 300>
  Error Nicht definierte Variable in Ausdruck: _zombied
File z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_spawnCheck.sqf, line 151

Did you have any ideas to fix that unreal issue. 

Greetings Face

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By McLovin
      NOTICE: Duplicate of another question posted in the wrong section.

So I've been playing this server that has a number of mods installed. I've been playing it for quite a while with the only errors I've been getting are regarding a 45 round RPK mag being missing, but other than that I've had no errors or any issues loading. Upon trying to place a plot pole, nothing happens; absolutely nothing, like no preview shows up, no prompt saying "starting construction" or anything like that, just blankness. When I try to do it again it says "building already in progress" and I can't do anything, not even lock my vehicle. Is there anything that can be done, or that can explain this phenomenon? To further the understanding of how this came to be, I bought a plot pole from the trader in Trader City Stary and tried placing it near Stary, but not too near it (near a thicket of bushes in the distance). Upon right clicking and hitting the build option, that's when I face my issue.
    • By JakeQue
      Hi, me again.

For some reason when i spawn in and collect coins or loadout the next time i disconnect and come back it puts me back into spawn and money is all disappeared. 

There's no hive errors.
      The only error in the Server RPT is :
      And I have 2 errors in my client RPT. Looks like they relate to zsc but I have reinstalled it from scratch and still the same.
      and 

Sorry to be such a noob with this one!!
    • By JakeQue
      Usually it would state 

"You cannot gut this animal without a knife"

but now the scroll  action is dead and I don't get an error.

Please help!
    • By AiiDynBrus
      Hi just wondering if anyone knows what this error means and how to fix it? all mods are up to date.

• By Sieegfreed
      Hello, I'm having a problem to play DayZ EPOCH mod.
      I already uninstall and reinstall the game from steam, move AddOns to OA, used  "[email protected]_Epoch;" and I have been tried lots of things to try to fix this error.
      this message continue every time I try to log in any server, a .pbo problem...
      please, can some one help me to fix this issue? 
      thank you for the attention!

• Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Discord