Epoch 1.0.6.2 - Graphics suddelny on very low and 1~3 FPS

blueTesla

Hello Survivors,

I play on a server which has arround 60~80 FPS for me. Ping is 130ms. Hardware is i7-6700k, GTX 1080, 16GB RAM and I tested the game on a HDD and SSD. Both the same failure.

Expansions/Mods: Arma 2, Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead, Arma 2 PMC, Arma 2 BAF, Epoch 1.0.6.2, Overwatch 0.2.5

Deinstalled and downloaded again 3 times. Still the same bug. Nvidia Driver is uptodate!

I just have my regular survival, when suddenly this appears:

20180107214141_1.jpg

20180107214206_1.jpg

20180110163830_1.jpg

noskin.jpg

I need some help I have no idea how I can solve the problem!

Goodspeed,

~blue~

Hello, I have had this issue as well, In my case it went away but it was filling my arma2 client log with lots of virtual memory spam.

I have recently replaced both sticks of RAM due to errors and I haven't had it since

To verify this is the same issue check this rpt and upload it to pastebin or Dropbox: 

To find this logfile: to

C:\users\<YOUR WINDOWS USERNAME>\AppData\Local\Arma 2 OA\ArmA2OA.RPT

48 minutes ago, blueTesla said:
  Hide contents

I also watched my Memory Ram goes up and up. And at a certain point ( ~ 3100 MB RAM ) the game switches to low res settings and the memory goes slightly empty.

Update: I have set a parameter -maxram=2047 at the launch option from arma 2 oa to test

Yeah, it's the same issue I was having.

All I can say is reboot when it happens, also you should check your ram is seated correctly and passes memtest86.

My issue hasn't come back since I replaced my 3 faulty ram sticks.

VM busy 4138061824 B (reserved 2824982528 B, committed 1313079296 B, mapped 51466240 B), free 156774400 B
Small mapped regions: 18, size 73728 B
Virtual memory total 4095 MB (4294836224 B)
Virtual memory free 149 MB (156839936 B)
Physical memory free 7885 MB (8269041664 B)
Page file free 5170 MB (5422034944 B)
Process working set 927 MB (972668928 B)
Process page file used 1117 MB (1171886080 B)

VerifySignatures is set to 2

Spoiler

server mod string: "-mod=@extDB;@DayzOverwatch;@DayZ_Epoch;@DayZ_Epoch_Server;"  

Blue did you reverify your epoch/overwatch clients in dzlauncher yet?

Spoiler

and make sure your mod launch string is:  -mod=@dayzoverwatch;dayz_epoch;

I do use the USMC skins for new players - should I not use these? Thought it would be ok in 1062 - no idea on the RscDisplayGearMinimal setting/function. I'm open to suggestions, I don't have any issues and no other players reporting any similar issues right now.

geez email protection killed my post - just google the overpoch start parameters its overwatch THEN epoch

All works. Today I reinstalled everything. even steam and I cleaned my regestry files with ccleaner.

I also tested 3 different servers today. I was in stary.

DayZ Heaven Server: Stary -> 3300 MB and crash

Moto or other Overpoch Servers -> Arround 800MB in stary no crash

String is exact what you have written down :

-mod=overwatch 0.2.5; dayz_epoch;

I would not be able to join any server if this isnt correct !

4 minutes ago, blueTesla said:

All works. Today I reinstalled everything. even steam and I cleaned my regestry files with ccleaner.

I also tested 3 different servers today. I was in stary.

DayZ Heaven Server: Stary -> 3300 MB and crash

Moto or other Overpoch Servers -> Arround 800MB in stary no crash

String is exact what you have written down :

-mod=overwatch 0.2.5; dayz_epoch;

no that's wrong it needs to be @dayzoverwatch

Other than that the only difference around stary on my server and others is that I have moved my mission side POI to the server and removed a lot of the POI items so if anything you should be getting better performance at my stary vs one that's running client side POI - am I correct in this line of thought ebay? No other differences around stary from stock other than lots of tower bases and vehicles out on the map.

Guys I think we've figured out what's causing the issue - it's a 3rd 4th party non-community custom edited application causing this for him, doesn't affect me but I'm going to get with the dev that wrote it and see if anything can be done - thanks for the assist on this guys!