8 hours ago, oldmatechoc said:

Added a fix for groups menu not showing players.
For those with this already installed just replace the chox_menu.hpp
if you've made edits to yours the fix up is on line 79 (choxMenuButtonGroups).

This is why you should put it on GitHub. Great addon anyways, keep it up! :)

24 minutes ago, DAmNRelentless said:

This is why you should put it on GitHub. Great addon anyways, keep it up! :)

I agree with this lol I didnt have a github, and now i do and love it. I dont undestand all of it, but its nice.

I have a question for @oldmatechoc I've been working on a mod that uses a custom gui, but i put it on hold as i was blocked in some stuff.

Wondering if youd help me with some of the gui stuff. Im familiar with some of it too, but not all

1 hour ago, Cubitron said:

Great work, like it. One prob i dont understand the addon for the Clickaction. I have bike and mozzie but only mozzie work, if i click on bike nothing happens.

This uses iBen's findDACAIndex function, inside that file is brief description on how to use it.

Inside the chox_menu.hpp you will see

call compile (['ch0xMenu','Deploy Bike'] call IBEN_fnc_findDACAIndex);

To fix.

addons/bike/config.sqf

DZE_DEPLOYABLE_NAME_MAP = [
    ["BIKE_CLASSNAME","Bike"]
];

or
chox_menu.hpp

call compile (['ch0xMenu','Deploy BIKE_CLASSNAME'] call IBEN_fnc_findDACAIndex);

Hey guys - I'm trying to figure out how to change the "Deploy Quad" to Deploy BTR40_MG_TK_INS_EP1

The quad is quite unsteady and can flip really easy. 

Since I have a mil server I would rather use the 40 if possible. 

I've already added it to the normal deploy anything config:  

["ItemMap",[0,6,1],5,0.1,false,false,false,false,false,true,true,["MMT_Civ"],[],[],"true"],
    ["ItemMap",[0,6,1],5,0.1,false,false,false,false,false,true,true,["ATV_US_EP1"],[],[],"true"],
    ["ItemMap",[0,6,1],5,0.1,false,false,false,false,false,true,true,["BTR40_MG_TK_INS_EP1"],[],[],"true"],
    ["ItemMap",[0,8,2],7,0.1,true,true,false,true,false,true,true,["CSJ_GyroC"],[],["PartVRotor","PartEngine","PartGeneric"],"true"],
    ["ItemMap",[0,9,2],5,0.9,true,true,false,true,true,false,true,["HeliHCivil"],[],["ItemRuby"],"true"]

Thanks for any help,

16 minutes ago, oldmatechoc said:

@Bricktop See above

Yeah I posted at the same time lol - Thanks but I don't have this "addons/bike/config.sqf"

I'm using this 

Spoiler

//  DZE_DEPLOYABLES_CONFIG = [
//      [_clickItem,_deployOffset,_packDistance,_damageLimit,_packAny,_cargo,_ammo,_hive,_plot,_simulation,_road,_deployables,_near,_parts,_condition],
//      [_clickItem,_deployOffset,_packDistance,_damageLimit,_packAny,_cargo,_ammo,_hive,_plot,_simulation,_road,_deployables,_near,_parts,_condition],
//      [...more stuff here...]
//  ];
//    
//  parameter    | description                                                         |  type  | example
// --------------|---------------------------------------------------------------------|--------|--------
// _clickItem    | class name of the item to click on                                  | string | "ItemToolbox"
// _deployOffset | [_side,_front,_up] array to offset the deployable when buiding      | array  | [0,2,1]
// _packDistance | how close does the packer need to be to pack the object?            | number | 5
// _damageLimit  | item can't be repacked if damage is > this. (-1 = no re-packing)    | number | 0.1
// _packAny      | can anyone repack the deployable?                                   | bool   | false
// _cargo        | clear the cargo of the deployable?                                  | bool   | false
// _ammo         | should vehicle ammo be cleared? (does not persist through restart)  | bool   | true
// _hive         | write deployable to database?                                       | bool   | false
// _plot         | require a plot from the owner to build the deployable?              | bool   | false
// _simulation   | enable simulation (movement/damage) for the object? (true for cars) | bool   | true
// _road         | enable road building for this object?                               | bool   | true
// _deployables  | array of class names that can be deployed with this method          | array  | ["MMT_Civ"]
// _near         | array of items required nearby to build (workshop/fire/fueltank)    | array  | []
// _parts        | array of parts required to build (will be taken from player)        | array  | ["ItemToolbox"]
// _condition    | string of code to evaluate to determine whether action is shown     | string | "!(isNull player) && {(getPlayerUID player) in DZE_DEPLOYABLE_ADMINS}"

DZE_DEPLOYABLES_CONFIG = [
    // deploy a non-permanent bike from a toolbox right in front of the player that can be re-packed by the owner as long as it's under 10% damage
    ["ItemMap",[0,6,1],5,0.1,false,false,false,false,false,true,true,["MMT_Civ"],[],[],"true"],
    ["ItemMap",[0,6,1],5,0.1,false,false,false,false,false,true,true,["ATV_US_EP1"],[],[],"true"],
    ["ItemMap",[0,6,1],5,0.1,false,false,false,false,false,true,true,["BTR40_MG_TK_INS_EP1"],[],[],"true"],
    ["ItemMap",[0,8,2],7,0.1,true,true,false,true,false,true,true,["CSJ_GyroC"],[],["PartVRotor","PartEngine","PartGeneric"],"true"],
    // deploy fortifications from etool 3 meters in front of player that are permanent until server restart
    //["ItemEtool",[0,3,0],5,-1,false,true,false,true,false,false,["Land_fort_rampart","Fort_StoneWall_EP1","Land_fort_bagfence_round"],[],["ItemEtool"],"true"],
    // deploy a permanent helicopter from ruby 5 meters in front of player that can be re-packed by anyone as long as it's under 10% damage
    ["ItemRuby",[0,9,2],5,0.9,true,true,false,true,true,false,true,["Land_fortified_nest_big"],[],["ItemRuby"],"true"],
    ["ItemMap",[0,9,2],5,0.9,true,true,false,true,true,false,true,["HeliHCivil"],[],["ItemRuby"],"true"]
    //["ItemEtool",[0,8,0],5,-1,false,true,true,true,false,false,["Land_fortified_nest_big"],[],["ItemSandbagExLarge5x","ItemSandbagExLarge5x","ItemSandbagExLarge5x"],"true"],
    //["PartWoodPile",[0,2,0],5,1,true,true,true,true,false,false,["Pile_of_wood"],[],["PartWoodPile","PartWoodPile","PartWoodPile","PartWoodPile","PartWoodPile"],"true"],
    //["ItemSapphire",[0,2,0],5,1,true,true,true,true,false,false,["DSHKM_CDF","M2StaticMG","SearchLight_CDF"],[],["ItemSapphire"],"true"]
];

// **DZE_DEPLOYABLE_NAME_MAP format
//  
//  DZE_DEPLOYABLE_NAME_MAP = [
//      [_class,_name],
//      [_class,_name],
//      [... more ...]
//  ];
//
//  parameter    | description                                                         |  type  | example
// --------------|---------------------------------------------------------------------|--------|--------
// _class        | class name of the item you want to replace the name of              | string | "Notebook"
// _name         | new name to display when right clicking                             | string | "Macbook Pro"
//
    ["Notebook","Macbook Pro"],
    ["HeliHCivil","Heli Pad"]
];

DZE_DEPLOYABLE_ADMINS = [];

@Bricktop lol ummmm whats the last few lines of the code you just posted? :P

]; 

xD

So you would do

["HeliHCivil","Heli Pad"],
    ["BTR40_MG_TK_INS_EP1","BTR40"]
]; 

and

call compile (['ch0xMenu','Deploy BTR40'] call IBEN_fnc_findDACAIndex);

On 16.1.2018 at 1:40 AM, oldmatechoc said:

@Bricktop lol ummmm whats the last few lines of the code you just posted? :P

]; 

xD

So you would do

["BTR40_MG_TK_INS_EP1","BTR40"]
]; 

and

call compile (['ch0xMenu','Deploy BTR40'] call IBEN_fnc_findDACAIndex);

hi , i have problem, buton clik     (Deploy Bike)(Deploy ATV)(Deploy Mozzie)     it does not work

chox_menu.hpp:

onButtonClick = "closeDialog 0; call compile (['ch0xMenu','Deploy Bike'] call IBEN_fnc_findDACAIndex);";

onButtonClick = "closeDialog 0; call compile (['ch0xMenu','Deploy ATV'] call IBEN_fnc_findDACAIndex);";

onButtonClick = "closeDialog 0; call compile (['ch0xMenu','Deploy Mozzie'] call IBEN_fnc_findDACAIndex);";

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dayz.epoch.chernarus/scripts/deployAnything/config.sqf

//  **FORMAT** -- (note no comma after last array entry)
//
//  DZE_DEPLOYABLES_CONFIG = [
//      [...more stuff here...]
//  ];
//    
// _clickItem    | class name of the item to click on                                  | string | "ItemToolbox"
// _deployOffset | [_side,_front,_up] array to offset the deployable when buiding      | array  | [0,2,1]
// _packDistance | how close does the packer need to be to pack the object?            | number | 5
// _damageLimit  | item can't be repacked if damage is > this. (-1 = no re-packing)    | number | 0.1
// _packAny      | can anyone repack the deployable?                                   | bool   | false
// _cargo        | clear the cargo of the deployable?                                  | bool   | false
// _ammo         | should vehicle ammo be cleared? (does not persist through restart)  | bool   | true
// _hive         | write deployable to database?                                       | bool   | false
// _plot         | require a plot from the owner to build the deployable?              | bool   | false
// _simulation   | enable simulation (movement/damage) for the object? (true for cars) | bool   | true
// _road         | enable road building for this object?                               | bool   | true
// _deployables  | array of class names that can be deployed with this method          | array  | ["MMT_Civ"]
// _near         | array of items required nearby to build (workshop/fire/fueltank)    | array  | []
// _parts        | array of parts required to build (will be taken from player)        | array  | ["ItemToolbox"]
// _condition    | string of code to evaluate to determine whether action is shown     | string | "!(isNull player) && {(getPlayerUID player) in DZE_DEPLOYABLE_ADMINS}"

DZE_DEPLOYABLES_CONFIG = [
    // deploy a non-permanent bike from a toolbox right in front of the player that can be re-packed by the owner as long as it's under 10% damage
    ["ItemToolbox",[0,6,1],5,0.1,false,false,false,false,false,true,true,["MMT_Civ"],[],["ItemToolbox"],"true"],
    ["ItemToolbox",[0,6,1],5,0.1,false,false,false,false,false,true,true,["ATV_US_EP1"],[],["PartEngine","PartGeneric","ItemToolbox"],"true"],
    ["ItemToolbox",[0,8,2],7,0.1,true,true,false,true,false,true,true,["CSJ_GyroC"],[],["PartVRotor","PartEngine","ItemToolbox","PartGeneric"],"true"],
    // deploy fortifications from etool 3 meters in front of player that are permanent until server restart
    //["ItemEtool",[0,3,0],5,-1,false,true,false,true,false,false,["Land_fort_rampart","Fort_StoneWall_EP1","Land_fort_bagfence_round"],[],["ItemEtool"],"true"],
    // deploy a permanent helicopter from ruby 5 meters in front of player that can be re-packed by anyone as long as it's under 10% damage
    ["ItemToolbox",[0,9,2],5,0.9,true,true,false,true,true,false,true,["HeliHCivil"],[],["ItemRuby"],"true"]
    //["ItemEtool",[0,8,0],5,-1,false,true,true,true,false,false,["Land_fortified_nest_big"],[],["ItemSandbagExLarge5x","ItemSandbagExLarge5x","ItemSandbagExLarge5x"],"true"],
    //["PartWoodPile",[0,2,0],5,1,true,true,true,true,false,false,["Pile_of_wood"],[],["PartWoodPile","PartWoodPile","PartWoodPile","PartWoodPile","PartWoodPile"],"true"],
    //["ItemSapphire",[0,2,0],5,1,true,true,true,true,false,false,["DSHKM_CDF","M2StaticMG","SearchLight_CDF"],[],["ItemSapphire"],"true"]
];

// **DZE_DEPLOYABLE_NAME_MAP format
//  
//  DZE_DEPLOYABLE_NAME_MAP = [
//      [_class,_name],
//      [_class,_name],
//      [... more ...]
//  ];
//
// _class        | class name of the item you want to replace the name of              | string | "Notebook"
// _name         | new name to display when right clicking                             | string | "Macbook Pro"
//
    ["MMT_Civ","Deploy Bike"],
    ["ATV_US_EP1","Deploy ATV"],
    ["CSJ_GyroC","Deploy Mozzie"]
];

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

IBEN_fnc_findDACAIndex.sqf:

// ===========================================================================
// FUNCTIONS LIBRARY >> ADDONS SPECIFIC >> DEPLOY ANYTHING >> fnc_findDACAIndex
// @Function name: IBEN_fnc_findDACAIndex
// @Info:
//  - Created by @iben for Deploy Anything addon
//  - Version: 1.0, Last Update [2017-09-24]
//  - Credits:
//    * Bohemia Interactive
//    * DayZ Epoch developers, collaborators and contributors
//     (thank you guys for your excellent work!)
// @Remarks:
//  - 'find_DACAIndex' means: find deploy anything OR click actions index :)
//  - Can be used for custom deploying click action simulation outside
//    main script (usage example: CMD menus, Action menus)
//  - All settings defined in Deploy Anything addong are applied. We are just
//    bypassing the original way how to deploy or click things to do something.
//  - Remember, it's about integration, no creating new addon. This fnc is
//    designed to live inside addon in harmony. Why? Well, addon needs some
//    update and upgrade work, but idea rocks! It's powerfull...
//  - Key for understandig how original addon works is:
//    _classname = _x select 0;
//    _text      = _x select 1;
//    _execute   = _x select 2;
//    _condition = _x select 3;
// @Parameters:
//  - _ID (caller ID): Custom string to help identify script
//    calling 'IBEN_fnc_paramCheck' in RPT log                        | string
//  - _key: string defined in main config, for example:               | string
//          important note: Because of source code, start with 'Deploy ...'
//          What follows 'Deploy ...' keyword depends on:
//          Using 'DZE_DEPLOYABLE_NAME_MAP' >> use display name you defined
//          NOT using 'DZE_DEPLOYABLE_NAME_MAP' >> use classname you defined
//          For Click Actions config just use display name text (_this select 1)
// @Prerequisities:
//  - 'DZE_DEPLOYABLES_CONFIG' and 'DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS' has to be set properly.
//    Just follow addon installation instructions, that's all.
//  - 'IBEN_fnc_callDebugLog', 'IBEN_fnc_paramCheck'
// @Example01:
//   - Using click actions config:
//   - call compile (['MyScriptFile','Scan Nearby'] call IBEN_fnc_findDACAIndex);
// @Example02:
//   - Using deploy anything config:
//   - call compile (['MyScriptFile','Deploy Helipad'] call IBEN_fnc_findDACAIndex);
// @Example important note!
//   - It's a script string. Use single quotes '' or """
// @Returns:
//  - string (script string)
// @Parameters Legend:
//  * _i  : _ID (caller ID)
//  * _k  : _key
//  * _t  : _text
//  * _e  : _execute
//  * _c  : _cycles
//  * _w  : _row
//  * _r  : _return
//  * _p : _paramCheck

//IBEN_fnc_findDACAIndex = {

// -------------------------------------------------------------------------
  // :: Extract user param input
  private ["_i","_k","_t","_e","_c","_r","_null"];
  _i = (_this select 0); // _ID (caller ID) :: For easy identification in RPT
  _k = (_this select 1);

// :: Param check
  // private "_p";
  // _p = [
  //    _i
  //   ,[(count _this),2]
  //   ,[_i,_k],["STRING","STRING"]
  // ] call IBEN_fnc_paramCheck;

// if (!_p) exitWith {
  //   // :: See RPT
  //   _r = false;
  //   _r
  // };

// :: Identify array field positions
  _t = 1;    // Display name field
  _e = 2;    // Script string field

// :: Exit script immediately, if main config array wasn't set
  _c = ((count DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS) - 1);

// if (_c < 0) exitWith {
  //   _null = [
  //      _i
  //     ,"User didn't define 'DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS' array in 'Click Actions config.sqf' file!"
  //   ] call IBEN_fnc_callDebugLog;
  //   _r = false;
  //   _r
  // };

// :: Initiate index search, start main loop
  private ["_x","_w"];
  _r = "";
  for "_x" from 0 to _c do {
    _w = (DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS select _x);
    if ((_w select _t) == _k) exitWith {
      _r = (_w select _e);
    };
  };

// :: Output script string('STRING')
  _r

//};

// === :: FUNCTIONS LIBRARY >> ADDONS SPECIFIC >> DEPLOY ANYTHING >> fnc_findDACAIndex :: END

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pl help me.....

please use spoilers when posting long code. @gelo534

]; 

change to

["MMT_Civ","Bike"],
    ["ATV_US_EP1","ATV"],
    ["CSJ_GyroC","Mozzie"]
]; 

3 hours ago, oldmatechoc said:

please use spoilers when posting long code. @gelo534

]; 

change to

["MMT_Civ","Bike"],
    ["ATV_US_EP1","ATV"],
    ["CSJ_GyroC","Mozzie"]
]; 

Thank you!!!!!

@oldmatechoc - if I could get proper credit for the scan for players script, that would be great :)

You can also include my new version if you would like:

/*
	File: player_scan.sqf
	Description: Scans for players within a defined radius.

Author: BigEgg
	https://github.com/BigEgg17
*/

if (dayz_actionInProgress) exitWith {localize "str_player_actionslimit" call dayz_rollingMessages;};
dayz_actionInProgress = true;

private ["_scanRange", "_waitTime", "_playersNearby"];

_scanRange = 1000;
_waitTime = 60;

if (isNil "lastscan") then {
	lastscan = round(diag_tickTime - 60);
};

if !("ItemGPS" in items player) exitWith {
	dayz_actionInProgress = false;
	"You do not have a GPS." call dayz_rollingMessages;
};

if (player getVariable ["inCombat",false]) exitwith {
	"You cannot scan for players while you are in combat." call dayz_rollingMessages;
};

if ((diag_tickTime - lastscan) < _waitTime) exitWith {
	format["Please wait %1 second(s) before scanning again.", round(_waitTime - (diag_tickTime - lastscan))] call dayz_rollingMessages;
};

if (count(vehicle player nearEntities["Plastic_Pole_EP1_DZ", DZE_PlotPole select 0]) > 0) exitWith {
	"You cannot scan for players while you are near a base." call dayz_rollingMessages;
};

"The scanner does not count group members!" call dayz_rollingMessages;

for "_x" from 1 to 10 step 1 do {
	[format["Scan Progress: %1%2", (_x * 10), "%"], 1] call dayz_rollingMessages;
	uiSleep 1;
};

lastscan = diag_tickTime;

_playersNearby = {_x != player && {!(_x in units group player)} && {_x distance player <= _scanRange}} count playableUnits;

_scanRange = [_scanRange] call BIS_fnc_numberText;

if (_playersNearby == 0) exitWith {
	format["GPS: No players detected within %1 meters of your location.", _scanRange] call dayz_rollingMessages;
};

if (_playersNearby == 1) exitWith {
	format["GPS: There is one other player within %1 meters of your current location.", _scanRange] call dayz_rollingMessages;
};

if (_playersNearby > 1) exitWith {
	format["GPS: There are %1 players within %2 meters of your current location.", _playersNearby, _scanRange] call dayz_rollingMessages;
};

Wouldn't want anyone to be discredited.