Zombies After Dark

chi

This is used to remove zeds during daytime. So zombies comes only at night. Credit goes to @juandayz

1- In your custom compiles.sqf into !dedicated section paste:

Spoiler

//needed to remove zeds during daytime
	building_spawnZombies = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "dayz_code\compile\building_spawnZombies.sqf";
	zombie_generate = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "dayz_code\compile\zombie_generate.sqf";
//needed to remove zeds during daytime

2- Copy building_spawnLoot.sqf  && zombie_generate.sqf from ...\@DayZ_Epoch\addons\dayz_code\compile\

to: mpmissions\Your_Instance\dayz_code\compile\

3-A Open the new building_spawnZombies.sqf

Spoiler

find :

_obj = 			_this select 0;

above paste:

if (sunOrMoon == 1) exitWith {};

3-B Open zombie_generate.sqf

Spoiler

find:

_position = _this select 0;

above paste:

if (sunOrMoon == 1) exitWith {}

4- Open zombie_Wildgenerate.sqf from dayz_server.pbo\compile\

Spoiler

Find:

_unitTypes = _this select 0;

above: paste:

if (sunOrMoon == 1) exitWith {};

*Note: if u wanna have zeds during day and not in night just change the condition on each file.

if (sunOrMoon == 1) exitWith {}; //zeds at night

by:

if (sunOrMoon != 1) exitWith {};//zeds during daytime

Thanks @juandayz

1 hour ago, gernika said:

just when I was beginning to miss the  juandayz´s mods you come to share this. Thank you very much Chi and Juan.

Gernika, multiple people have known you are Juan since like day one of your account being made. Please stop shagging yourself on the forums.

1 hour ago, gernika said:

just when I was beginning to miss the  juandayz´s mods you come to share this. Thank you very much Chi and Juan.

Not sure if you realise this, but as a moderator I can see that you are Juandayz based off ip address and your registered email, not sure why you have 2 accounts and why you feel the need to prop up your juandayz account.

1 hour ago, BigEgg said:

Gernika, multiple people have known you are Juan since like day one of your account being made. Please stop shagging yourself on the forums.

1 hour ago, salival said:

Not sure if you realise this, but as a moderator I can see that you are Juandayz based off ip address and your registered email, not sure why you have 2 accounts and why you feel the need to prop up your juandayz account.

Just wtf.. I didn't know :tongue:

@salival im not really sure if thats meant to be a troll, but i looked through gernikas posts and sry @juandayz but his english is way better then juans. apart from that, i do also login from different devices sometimes via vpn, so im pretty sure my login process said mexiko one time. you guys do not really seem to have much proof for this being a heavy accusation.
Edit:

How do you guys know im not Juandayz?

3 minutes ago, Cherdenko said:

@salival im not really sure if thats meant to be a troll, but i looked through gernikas posts and sry @juandayz but his english is way better then juans. apart from that, i do also login from different devices sometimes via vpn, so im pretty sure my login process said mexiko one time. you guys do not really seem to have much proof for this being a heavy accusation.

Unless they are both using the same vpn by coincidence in Argentina and their registered email addresses are extremely similar with Juan's name in both of them by coincidence.

I've checked into this quite a bit, 99.9% sure this is dual accounts, the ip listings date back quite a while.

Look at all of gernikas content asking for help with Juan's replying within minutes with examples of code ready to go.

When the stuff happened with my remote vehicle core that Juan used without permission/credits he had it merged within 15 minutes and a video made and uploaded to YouTube.

As I said, as a moderator you see a lot more information than what you guys do.

The evidence is pretty clear.

@juandayz if this is not the case, then speak up.