salival

salivals mod pack (All my mods tested & working)

When discussing the bomb objects script you were told it was going to be released to the public, everything I've ever compiled I've shared with this "community".
You would think if you didn't want something posted you would have said something then.

Your credit is on the github, always has been.

Spoiler

5898cdae3e.png

It was on the original post as well, but that post was deleted when I banned.

Just find it hypocritical that your so anal about people crediting you, when you're pretty slack on doing the same.
I've heard this from a couple of other members of the forums as well, So its not just me that feels this way.

3 minutes ago, oldmatechoc said:

When discussing the bomb objects script you were told it was going to be released to the public, everything I've ever compiled I've shared with this "community".
You would think if you didn't want something posted you would have said something then.

Your credit is on the github, always has been.

Hide contents

5898cdae3e.png

It was on the original post as well, but that post was deleted when I banned.

Just find it hypocritical that your so anal about people crediting you, when you're pretty slack on doing the same.
I've heard this from a couple of other members of the forums as well, So its not just me that feels this way.

Credits for the original authors are on my github, they are also on this forum in their discussion threads.

You could have casually mentioned this to me without being a fuck stick about it, it's pretty obvious you came here trying to start something, Was it because I outed your buddy and his multiple personalities?

There were so many better ways you could have done this, I'm glad you've chosen the way you went.

You never mentioned to me that you were going to release it, you said you wanted logging for your base raid script, Your thread on this forum does not have credits, FYI.

There's so many mods I have worked on from other authors and I have tried to keep credits where possible, There's very possibly quite a few I have overlooked, nothing malicious, not trying to take away from the original author, the only reason you're doing this is malice and being an asshole. If you were doing this to mention that I had forgotten, you wouldn't have been so accusing.

Okay then, I don't really see why you think I'm a destructive member, all I've done here is try to help others in any way I can and learn along the way.
Yes your not mentioned on the forums, that's because I just threw it up quickly after being banned. I don't know the password for that account anymore so i was never able to correct it.

Casually mention it to you? Last time I spoke to you, you didn't respond, and pretty much assumed I would remove your credit from a script.
I posted it in here because there is less of of chance you'd ignore it because it was public.

"There were so many better ways you could have done this, I'm glad you've chosen the way you went."
What like call you a fuck stick, pedantic dick or an asshole?

Setting a great example for others there Forum Mod.

Regardless of how I worded it you were going to get hostile with me like you are now.
Ive been aware of your dislike for me for awhile now. Don't know why, don't really care.

2 minutes ago, oldmatechoc said:

Okay then, I don't really see why you think I'm a destructive member, all I've done here is try to help others in any way I can and learn along the way.
Yes your not mentioned on the forums, that's because I just threw it up quickly after being banned. I don't know the password for that account anymore so i was never able to correct it.

Casually mention it to you? Last time I spoke to you, you didn't respond, and pretty much assumed I would remove your credit from a script.
I posted it in here because there is less of of chance you'd ignore it because it was public.

"There were so many better ways you could have done this, I'm glad you've chosen the way you went."
What like call you a fuck stick, pedantic dick or an asshole?

Setting a great example for others there Forum Mod.

Regardless of how I worded it you were going to get hostile with me like you are now.
Ive been aware of your dislike for me for awhile now. Don't know why, don't really care.

Regardless if I'm a mod or not, publicly attack someone and they will bite back.

If I didn't reply, there was no malice 9r anything in it, we all have jobs, lives and families. Maybe try more than once?

No, you could have worded this a whole lot better. I'm very approachable about things especially of this nature. I bit because you wanted me to bite.

Never disliked you or thought any bad about you. I've had to clean up your mess you've charged people for but that's about it, but I guess now my opinion is changed.

Regardless, I will go through and recheck my credits, they should all be correct on GitHub and on the original discussion threads. Next time you want to start an argument with me, maybe try pm or discord first.

Wouldn't really call that an attack, sorry if that's how you took it.
Not once did i call you a derogatory term, or straight up accuse you.
I just asked why no mention of the original authors.
You just seemed to take some real offense to that question.

Settle down mate, We are all here to have fun and collaborate. Not attack each other.

1 minute ago, oldmatechoc said:

Wouldn't really call that an attack, sorry if that's how you took it.
Not once did i call you a derogatory term, or straight up accuse you.
I just asked why no mention of the original authors.
You just seemed to take some real offense to that question.

Settle down mate, We are all here to have fun and collaborate. Not attack each other.

Then maybe next time in the future pm me instead of posting all the shit in the thread to get the response you so desired.