[Release] Salivals Mod Pack [Updated for 1.0.7]

salival

33 minutes ago, Reaper5150 said:

Try this one! Replace the config.sqf with the one you have, Make sure you keep a copy of the one you have just in case :)

//  **FORMAT** -- (note no comma after last array entry)
//
//  DZE_DEPLOYABLES_CONFIG = [
//      [_clickItem,_deployOffset,_packDistance,_damageLimit,_packAny,_cargo,_ammo,_hive,_plot,_simulation,_road,_deployables,_near,_parts,_condition],
//      [_clickItem,_deployOffset,_packDistance,_damageLimit,_packAny,_cargo,_ammo,_hive,_plot,_simulation,_road,_deployables,_near,_parts,_condition],
//      [...more stuff here...]
//  ];
//    
//  parameter    | description                                                         |  type  | example
// --------------|---------------------------------------------------------------------|--------|--------
// _clickItem    | class name of the item to click on                                  | string | "ItemToolbox"
// _deployOffset | [_side,_front,_up] array to offset the deployable when buiding      | array  | [0,2,1]
// _packDistance | how close does the packer need to be to pack the object?            | number | 5
// _damageLimit  | item can't be repacked if damage is > this. (-1 = no re-packing)    | number | 0.1
// _packAny      | can anyone repack the deployable?                                   | bool   | false
// _cargo        | clear the cargo of the deployable?                                  | bool   | false
// _ammo         | should vehicle ammo be cleared? (does not persist through restart)  | bool   | true
// _hive         | write deployable to database?                                       | bool   | false
// _plot         | require a plot from the owner to build the deployable?              | bool   | false
// _simulation   | enable simulation (movement/damage) for the object? (true for cars) | bool   | true
// _road         | enable road building for this object?                               | bool   | true
// _deployables  | array of class names that can be deployed with this method          | array  | ["MMT_Civ"]
// _near         | array of items required nearby to build (workshop/fire/fueltank)    | array  | []
// _parts        | array of parts required to build (will be taken from player)        | array  | ["ItemToolbox"]
// _condition    | string of code to evaluate to determine whether action is shown     | string | "!(isNull player) && {(getPlayerUID player) in DZE_DEPLOYABLE_ADMINS}"

DZE_DEPLOYABLES_CONFIG = [
    // deploy a non-permanent bike from a toolbox right in front of the player that can be re-packed by the owner as long as it's under 10% damage
    ["ItemToolbox",[0,8,2],5,0.99,true,false,false,false,false,true,true,["MMT_Civ"],[],["ItemToolbox"],"true"],
    // deploy a non-permanent motorbike from a toolbox right in front of the player that can be re-packed by the owner as long as it's under 10% damage
    ["ItemToolbox",[0,8,2],5,0.99,true,false,false,false,false,true,true,["pook_H13_medevac_CIV"],[],["ItemToolbox"],"true"],
    // deploy a non-permanent CSJ_GyroC from a toolbox right in front of the player that can be re-packed by the owner as long as it's under 10% damage
    ["ItemToolbox",[0,8,2],7,0.5,true,false,true,false,false,true,true,["CSJ_GyroC"],[],["PartGeneric","PartEngine","PartVRotor"],"true"],    
    //["ItemSapphire",[0,2,0],5,1,true,true,false,true,true,true,false,["DSHKM_CDF","M2StaticMG"],[],["ItemSapphire"],"true"],
    // deploy concrete barricades from cinderblocks 2m in front of the player, that are permanent and can only be re-packed by the person who placed them
    ["CinderBlocks",[0,2,0],5,1,false,true,false,false,true,true,true,["Hhedgehog_concrete","Land_CncBlock","Land_CncBlock_Stripes"],[],["MortarBucket","PartGeneric","CinderBlocks"],"true"]
];

// **DZE_DEPLOYABLE_NAME_MAP format
//  
//  DZE_DEPLOYABLE_NAME_MAP = [
//      [_class,_name],
//      [_class,_name],
//      [... more ...]
//  ];
//
//  parameter    | description                                                         |  type  | example
// --------------|---------------------------------------------------------------------|--------|--------
// _class        | class name of the item you want to replace the name of              | string | "Notebook"
// _name         | new name to display when right clicking                             | string | "Macbook Pro"
//
DZE_DEPLOYABLE_NAME_MAP = [
    ["MMT_Civ","Bicycle"],
    ["pook_H13_medevac_CIV"]
];

DZE_DEPLOYABLE_ADMINS = [];

That did not work. I'll keep working on it. If you can think of anything else, keep the suggestions coming. If I get it worked out, I'll post it here as well.  Thank you for the continued help. Would you happen to know which file has the list of acceptable vehicles or which file might think the player is hacking if he spawns a vehicle?

29 minutes ago, Oryahn said:

That did not work. I'll keep working on it. If you can think of anything else, keep the suggestions coming. If I get it worked out, I'll post it here as well.  Thank you for the continued help. Would you happen to know which file has the list of acceptable vehicles or which file might think the player is hacking if he spawns a vehicle?

Well I'm sorry that did not work! I think it maybe infistar doing it cause the pook seems to be taking damage after the player gets in it, you may want to put in a ticket on the infistar website or visit them on discord and the file you are looking for that handles the vehicles spawning by players I believe would be in the AH.sqf, again you can ask them on the infistar discord. Sorry I was of no help with this atm

Edited by Reaper5150
updated info

5 minutes ago, Reaper5150 said:

Well I'm sorry that did not work! I think it maybe infistar doing it cause the pook seems to be taking damage after the player gets in it, you may want to put in a ticket on the infistar website or visit them on discord and the file you are looking for that handles the vehicles spawning by players I believe would be in the AH.sqf, again you can ask them on the infistar discord. Sorry I was of no help with this atm

You were a great help. All suggestions help to get closer to the issue. Thank you.

1 hour ago, Reaper5150 said:

Np hope you figure it out! :)

Just an update on what else I've tried:

I've added pook_H13_medevac_CIV to the AllowVehiclesList array in the dynamic_vehicle.sqf file. (Same issue)

Removed all calls for antihack.sqf. (Same issue)

Now going to check infiSTAR scripts and if no luck there, I'll contact infiSTAR to see if they have an idea.

Il y a 5 heures, Oryahn a déclaré:

Juste une mise en jour que j'ai essayé d'autre:

J'ai ajouté pook_H13_medevac_CIV au tableau AllowVehiclesList dans le fichier dynamic_vehicle.sqf. (Même problème)

Suppression de tous les appels pour antihack.sqf. (Même problème)

Je vais maintenant vérifier les scripts et les informations, s'il vous plaît, contactez-les pour savoir s'ils ont une idée.

Hello

Try to add your vehicle to the variable DZE_safeVehicle, in the variable.sqf like this:

DZE_safeVehicle = ["ParachuteWest","ParachuteC","pook_H13_medevac_CIV "];

52 minutes ago, Mig said:

Hello

Try to add your vehicle to the variable DZE_safeVehicle, in the variable.sqf like this:

DZE_safeVehicle = ["ParachuteWest","ParachuteC","pook_H13_medevac_CIV "];

do not add space after pook_H13_medevac_CIV

DZE_safeVehicle = ["ParachuteWest","ParachuteC","pook_H13_medevac_CIV"];

Update: (fixed)

I already added it to the DZE_safeVehicle array and it still didn't work.

I decided to create a new variable called DZE_newSafeVehicle and added the pook in that array (by itself for now).

I added that array to the sched_safetyVehicle.sqf and added to the IF statement to include the new array in it's check for the vehicle. Below is a copy/paste of my sched_safetyVehicle.sqf

DZE_newSafeVehicle = ["pook_H13_medevac_CIV"];
sched_safetyVehicle = {
    {
        if (vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in dayz_serverObjectMonitor) && !((typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle) && !((typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_newSafeVehicle)) then {
            diag_log [ __FILE__, "KILLING A HACKER", name _x, " IN ", typeOf vehicle _x ];
            (vehicle _x) setDamage 1;
            _x setDamage 1;
        };
    } forEach allUnits;

objNull
};

• 4 weeks later...
hi Guys.
I got the mods from you. Now I would only ask the question where can I adjust it that comes with a pistol and map on the map.
 and where do I set the zombies slow and not aggresive. as well as having a backsack right at the beginning. Thank you very much

6 hours ago, ralph1987 said:

hi Guys.
I got the mods from you. Now I would only ask the question where can I adjust it that comes with a pistol and map on the map.
 and where do I set the zombies slow and not aggresive. as well as having a backsack right at the beginning. Thank you very much

i think i can help, are u german? it was better :D

u can add me in steam if u want: habdurst1994 or Bloodally

If you use Infistar, install safe zones from infistar. If not, use seaarch on forum other safezones.

And u can use script - delete ai near safe zones.

Spoiler

private ["_playerpos","_ai_to_be_removed","_Safezone_radio","_all_nearest_veh"];

while {true} do {

waitUntil {isInTraderCity};

_playerpos = getPos (vehicle player);
_player = player;
_ai_to_be_removed = _playerpos nearEntities ["Man",300];
_Safezone_radio = 300;
_all_nearest_veh = _playerpos nearEntities [["LandVehicle","Helicopter","Plane","Ship"],_Safezone_radio];

{
if ((_x in allunits) and !(_x in serverTraders) and !(_x in playableunits))then{

_x setdamage 1;
deletevehicle _x;
};

} forEach _ai_to_be_removed;

{
if (vehicle _x getVariable ["aiveh",0] == 1) then {
if (_player == driver _x) then {
_x setVariable ["aiveh",0];
}else{
deletevehicle _x;
_vehicleID = _x getVariable ["ObjectID", "0"];
_vehicleUID = _x getVariable ["ObjectUID", "0"];
[_vehicleID,_vehicleUID] call server_deleteObj;
["safezone_ai",format["Техника ИИ: %1 была уничтожена в трейд-зоне %2 - @%3.", typeOf _x, inTraderCity, mapGridPosition getPosATL player],true] call fnc_log;
PVDZ_obj_Destroy = [_vehicleID,_vehicleUID,_x];
publicVariableServer "PVDZ_obj_Destroy";
};
};
} forEach _all_nearest_veh;

uiSleep 5;
};

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there,

This may not be the best place to post this but I am running this mod pack so I thought I would start here... Anyway, I'm wondering how to disable the 5 second freeze you get when you are in side chat and accidentally hit the Caps Lock key. Players have always hated this feature because if you hit Caps Lock while in side chat while flying you are dead and you just lost a heli.

So, I looked around in the Antihack config, the BEC config, my custom compiles and the Mission init.sqf but was unable to find where to disable it.

Thanks for your help! 

34 minutes ago, nova said:

@Vladick AHconfig.sqf i believe you are looking for 

Hide contents

/*  Punish Forbidden Keys */ _PBK =  false;    /* true or false */    /* will freeze the user on BadKey click for ~3 seconds! */

Hmmm... I have already set that line to "false" and it didn't seem to affect the side chat Caps Lock punishment. Also, that setting says it freezes you for 3 seconds while the Caps Lock one says 5 seconds on the message. Any other ideas? Thanks for the reply!

1 hour ago, nova said:

try this in ahconfig.sqf. if not then im out of ideas haha

Hide contents

/*  Forbid VON Sidechat   */ _VON =  false;    /* true or false */    /* talking on sidechat will put out a warning and kick if continue */

Yep, that one is also already set to "false". Thanks for trying! Anyone else have any ideas?

Thanks! 

You can disable this by overwriting this variable:

https://github.com/EpochModTeam/DayZ-Epoch/blob/master/SQF/dayz_code/configVariables.sqf#L33

DZE_DisabledChannels = [(localize "str_channel_side"),(localize "str_channel_global"),(localize "str_channel_command")]; //List of disabled voice channels. Other channels are: "str_channel_group","str_channel_direct","str_channel_vehicle"

If you put 

DZE_DisabledChannels = [(localize "str_channel_global"),(localize "str_channel_command")]; //List of disabled voice channels. Other channels are: "str_channel_group","str_channel_direct","str_channel_vehicle"

in your dayz_code\init\variables.sqf it will stop them from being frozen

1 hour ago, salival said:

You can disable this by overwriting this variable:

https://github.com/EpochModTeam/DayZ-Epoch/blob/master/SQF/dayz_code/configVariables.sqf#L33

DZE_DisabledChannels = [(localize "str_channel_side"),(localize "str_channel_global"),(localize "str_channel_command")]; //List of disabled voice channels. Other channels are: "str_channel_group","str_channel_direct","str_channel_vehicle"

If you put 

DZE_DisabledChannels = [(localize "str_channel_global"),(localize "str_channel_command")]; //List of disabled voice channels. Other channels are: "str_channel_group","str_channel_direct","str_channel_vehicle"

in your dayz_code\init\variables.sqf it will stop them from being frozen

Thank you Salival. I will try that when I get home from work tonight!

• 1 month later...

ok, i give, ive been trying for about an hour now to get the bankers to show up in Tavi, can get it set in cherno.. but cant figure this one out. also, 20rnd Stnag SD isnt available at ammo traders... any help would be appreciated.

*edit, ive diffmerged everything, settings seem spot on

6 hours ago, Khyron said:

ok, i give, ive been trying for about an hour now to get the bankers to show up in Tavi, can get it set in cherno.. but cant figure this one out. also, 20rnd Stnag SD isnt available at ammo traders... any help would be appreciated.

*edit, ive diffmerged everything, settings seem spot on

You could always just add

["Functionary1_EP1_DZ",[5461.0132,8762.3438,0.056497198],52],
["Functionary1_EP1_DZ",[11026.932,842.23804,0.18712912],138.57352],
["Functionary1_EP1_DZ",[17231.154,7661.1392,0.102005],-202.23622],
["Functionary1_EP1_DZ",[12643.531,11811.004,100.51027],100.51027],
["Functionary1_EP1_DZ",[15370.618,16458.928,0.056785069],-188.12981],
["Functionary1_EP1_DZ",[10167.308,19075.475,0.26185527],-116.41749]

into -->> "dayz_server/traders/chernarus11.sqf" Until you figure the other way out

As for the ammo just add

class 30Rnd_556x45_Stanag {
		type = "trade_items";
		buy[] = {50,"worth"};
		sell[] = {30,"worth"};
	};
	class 30Rnd_556x45_StanagSD {
		type = "trade_items";
		buy[] = {400,"worth"};
		sell[] = {200,"worth"};
	};
	class 20Rnd_556x45_Stanag {
		type = "trade_items";
		buy[] = {400,"worth"};
		sell[] = {200,"worth"};
	};

to your "OverwatchAmmo.hpp" file. The ammo spawns at bandit and hero by default by the way