[Release] Salivals Mod Pack [Updated for 1.0.7]

salival

2 minutes ago, oldmatechoc said:

Okay then, I don't really see why you think I'm a destructive member, all I've done here is try to help others in any way I can and learn along the way.
Yes your not mentioned on the forums, that's because I just threw it up quickly after being banned. I don't know the password for that account anymore so i was never able to correct it.

Casually mention it to you? Last time I spoke to you, you didn't respond, and pretty much assumed I would remove your credit from a script.
I posted it in here because there is less of of chance you'd ignore it because it was public.

"There were so many better ways you could have done this, I'm glad you've chosen the way you went."
What like call you a fuck stick, pedantic dick or an asshole?

Setting a great example for others there Forum Mod.

Regardless of how I worded it you were going to get hostile with me like you are now.
Ive been aware of your dislike for me for awhile now. Don't know why, don't really care.

Regardless if I'm a mod or not, publicly attack someone and they will bite back.

If I didn't reply, there was no malice 9r anything in it, we all have jobs, lives and families. Maybe try more than once?

No, you could have worded this a whole lot better. I'm very approachable about things especially of this nature. I bit because you wanted me to bite.

Never disliked you or thought any bad about you. I've had to clean up your mess you've charged people for but that's about it, but I guess now my opinion is changed.

Regardless, I will go through and recheck my credits, they should all be correct on GitHub and on the original discussion threads. Next time you want to start an argument with me, maybe try pm or discord first.

Wouldn't really call that an attack, sorry if that's how you took it.
Not once did i call you a derogatory term, or straight up accuse you.
I just asked why no mention of the original authors.
You just seemed to take some real offense to that question.

Settle down mate, We are all here to have fun and collaborate. Not attack each other.

1 minute ago, oldmatechoc said:

Wouldn't really call that an attack, sorry if that's how you took it.
Not once did i call you a derogatory term, or straight up accuse you.
I just asked why no mention of the original authors.
You just seemed to take some real offense to that question.

Settle down mate, We are all here to have fun and collaborate. Not attack each other.

Then maybe next time in the future pm me instead of posting all the shit in the thread to get the response you so desired.

hallo salival

I have your mod pack installed. It works very well. Only one thing I can not get.
How can I change the zombies to slow.
have it in init.sqf with DZE_slowZombies = true; // Force zombies to always walk
tries .
the zombies were fast.
How can I stop it from getting slow?

11 minutes ago, GogoaGo said:

How can I change the zombies to slow

if this is not in your init.sqf add it and take out the DZE_slowZombies = true; this is the old setting. below is the new.

DZE_ZombieSpeed = [2,2]; //Default agro speed is 6 per zombie config, set array elements 0 and 1 the same for non-variable speed, set to 0 to disable. array format = [min, max];  Ex: [2, 6]; results in a range of speed between 2 and 6 (2 is the old DZE_slowZombies hard-coded speed)

@salival there seems to be an error in client rpt:

Spoiler

if (Z_globalBanking) then {
_message = _mess>
  Error position: <Z_globalBanking) then {
_message = _mess>
  Error Undefined variable in expression: z_globalbanking
File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.chernarus\scripts\zsc\playerHud.sqf, line 12

everything seems to be working its just spamming client rpt hard. i think about 20 lines a sec

6 minutes ago, nova said:

@salival there seems to be an error in client rpt:

Hide contents

if (Z_globalBanking) then {
_message = _mess>
  Error position: <Z_globalBanking) then {
_message = _mess>
  Error Undefined variable in expression: z_globalbanking
File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.chernarus\scripts\zsc\playerHud.sqf, line 12

everything seems to be working its just spamming client rpt hard. i think about 20 lines a sec

Hi,

You're missing this variable here: https://github.com/oiad/modPack/blob/master/DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus/dayz_code/init/variables.sqf#L2

@salival I used this for the base of my Tavi map. In the init.sqf I used whats marked in green to call my ATMs, I use UN sign. The line just below that was your default to add banking agents. My ATMs work fine. Should I comment out your default line or add my path to that line like this?

if (Z_singleCurrency && {Z_globalBanking && Z_globalBankingTraders}) then {execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\bankATMs\Tavi.sqf";};//Adds ATMs

if (isServer) then {
    if (dayz_POIs && (toLower worldName == "chernarus")) then {call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\mission\chernarus\poi\init.sqf";};
    call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\system\dynamic_vehicle.sqf";
    call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf";
    execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\traders\tavi.sqf"; //Add trader agents and this file calls the trader items also
    execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\bankATMs\Tavi.sqf"; //Adds ATMs
    if (Z_singleCurrency && {Z_globalBanking && Z_globalBankingTraders}) then {execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\bankTraders\chernarus.sqf";}; // Add banking agents

//Get the server to setup what waterholes are going to be infected and then broadcast to everyone.
//if (dayz_infectiousWaterholes && (toLower worldName == "chernarus")) then {execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\mission\chernarus\infectiousWaterholes\init.sqf";};
Also, was I correct in commenting out the following?    
// Lootable objects from CfgTownGeneratorDefault.hpp
//if (dayz_townGenerator) then { execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\mission\chernarus\MainLootableObjects.sqf"; };
};

Hey there,

This mod pack is working great on my server but I am having a problem with the plot polls. They never show that they need to be maintained but after a few weeks your base starts deteriorating. You can force maintain the plot poll but it would be nice to know when you actually NEED to do it. Does anyone know what I can change to make the plot poll convey when it should be maintained?

Thanks for your help!

6 minutes ago, Vladick said:

Hey there,

This mod pack is working great on my server but I am having a problem with the plot polls. They never show that they need to be maintained but after a few weeks your base starts deteriorating. You can force maintain the plot poll but it would be nice to know when you actually NEED to do it. Does anyone know what I can change to make the plot poll convey when it should be maintained?

Thanks for your help!

run the sql add_recommended_mysql_events.sql from the DayZ_Epoch_Server_1.0.6.2_Release

4 hours ago, Vladick said:

Hey there,

Thanks for your help!

As @kingpapawawamentioned above, make sure you run the events sql from the default epoch files here:  https://github.com/EpochModTeam/DayZ-Epoch/blob/master/Server Files/SQL/add_recommended_mysql_events.sql and also make sure your mysql events are turned on.

As per @Kobayashi advice on Discord: MySQL installs with events turned off by default, you have to enable them. https://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.7/en/server-system-variables.html#sysvar_event_scheduler

This mod will not affect maintaining at all, it will work as per a vanilla server since nothing is modified.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey - This looks great. Only problem is, when I enable single currency, clients have Arma crash, with the error below:

ErrorMessage: Include file z\addons\dayz_code\Configs\RscDisplay\ZSCdefines.hpp not found.

I can see this file is included in your description.ext and your instructions say to uncomment this line when enabling single currency, here: https://github.com/oiad/modPack/blob/master/DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus/description.ext

Also, when setting up the dayz_epoch and dayz_overwatch mods, as followed a guide that said to copy the dayz_code and other pbo from the dayz_epoch mod to the dayz_overwatch mod and overwrite - could this be causing an issue?

Note: This happens for anyone trying to connect it seems, not just me.

Any ideas? Just wondering if the PATH is correct? (the z\addons\dayz)code part especially!)

Hello, you don't copy anything to the overwatch directory at all, you just reference it in your startup path and change your mission.sqm to include the overwatch mods.

The error you mention is normally because your clients are loading epoch before overwatch. Overwatch needs to be called on the command line first

I'm on my phone so this could be a terrible explanation, long story short it's not the modpack causing this

9 minutes ago, salival said:

Hello, you don't copy anything to the overwatch directory at all, you just reference it in your startup path and change your mission.sqm to include the overwatch mods.

The error you mention is normally because your clients are loading epoch before overwatch. Overwatch needs to be called on the command line first

I'm on my phone so this could be a terrible explanation, long story short it's not the modpack causing this

Okay, cool - So if I understand this, using a shortcut to launch arma 2oa (on the client PC), with the mods listed in the correct order (overwatch first, then epoch) should fix this?

I'll give that a go, thanks! Odd though, as I don't get the error with other folks servers, is there something I can do server-side to lessen the impact of this?

5 minutes ago, PetuniaEpoch said:

Okay, cool - So if I understand this, using a shortcut to launch arma 2oa (on the client PC), with the mods listed in the correct order (overwatch first, then epoch) should fix this?

I'll give that a go, thanks! Odd though, as I don't get the error with other folks servers, is there something I can do server-side to lessen the impact of this?

If your server has the wrong order, clients connecting on dayz launcher will also get the wrong order from my understanding

Not sure what's wrong, but I can't get any scroll option for virtual garage... I left as the default classname, placed plot pole, used ruby to build helipad, bought vehicle and put it on the heli-H... there's no option for virtual garage :(

Confirmed I've added the SQL, extdb and added to launch params. 

Nothing in the log files either.

Anyone have ideas?

34 minutes ago, PetuniaEpoch said:

Not sure what's wrong, but I can't get any scroll option for virtual garage... I left as the default classname, placed plot pole, used ruby to build helipad, bought vehicle and put it on the heli-H... there's no option for virtual garage :(

Confirmed I've added the SQL, extdb and added to launch params. 

Nothing in the log files either.

Anyone have ideas?

The option should come up on the plot pole if you have access to it, I will pm you my email address and get your to sent your files.

19 hours ago, salival said:

The option should come up on the plot pole if you have access to it, I will pm you my email address and get your to sent your files.

Thanks for the PM! Just thought, I'm going to reboot the server without infistar running to check it's not blocking the action, then if not will email you my files. Ta!