People wiping the database

Rameleu

Question

Hello,

I'm kind of new in the Arma 2 Epoch world, and I've encountered some young people having a script which was able to wipe the database (well only the object_data table) which is very annoying because after the restart, every building object is gone, and this is done twice a day.

I am pretty sure I can block them using the script.txt file, but somehow can't find how.

In my arma2oaserver.rpt I have this kind of line written more than 1000 times in 15 seconds:

Spoiler

4:33:28 "DELETE: Player B 1-1-G:1 (XXXXXXXXX) REMOTE deleted object with UID: 0123456789"

I also found the called function, which is here: https://github.com/EpochModTeam/DayZ-Epoch/blob/master/SQF/dayz_server/compile/server_deleteObj.sqf

but as I'm kind of new with scripts.txt I would please need some help.

Thank you a lot if you can help me, I would really appreciate.

Rameleu

7 answers to this question

Alright I'm trying this right now, will get back to you if the issue is still happening.

Also I wanted to say that the person written in the RPT file is actually not the person wiping the database. It's someone trustworthy, so will it kick him instead of the real hacker?

I found the smartest way for me .......... whitelisting ......... thats it.

I know, I know ....... no one can join the server. Right ...... no one can ,,,,,, because they need at first 4 GB custom addons bevor they can join.

In case of that no launcher find the server.

So it dosen´t matter to whitelist the server ,,,,,,,,