Goodbye

iben

Hello guys,

I've decided to leave this community. And that's why I'd like to say two things:

1. Thank you guys for all your work for community. It was honor to be here! I wish you the best in your life...
  2. All my repos from Github are available. If you feel you would like to take ownership and take care of them, just let me know.
    I'll be happy to do it. All repos stays public for couple weeks, after that they will be removed. (Edit: Now available at @DAmNRelentless Github account)
    We are talking about:

Enjoy game, stay cool!

Cheers...
iben

Edited by iben
Repos redirection to @DAmNRelentless Github account

I could take them to keep them available for the community. If you agree, I would transfer them to my GitHub. It would be sad if your work disappears and is no longer available.

Anyways, it's pretty sad that you leave for whatever reason. You are an experienced coder and an extremly friendly and helpful person. I hope you find the right way for your self and hopefully you have an awesome future! It was an honor iben <3

@iben

I had stopped posting in public. but in this case I wanted to set aside certain things because it is really sad to read your post.
In my opinion you are the best one here. Not only for the way you write, its the humanity you have, patience, humility, good manners.
Generally great writers like you, do not have these qualities that you squander.
so friend I hope "goodbye" means "see you soon".

• 3 weeks later...