***PLEASE HELP*** 2017-12-13 16:25:01 HiveExt: [Information] HiveExt 2017-12-13 16:25:01 HiveExt: [Critical] Cannot create database: Error loading database module: DatabaseMySql

anster3333

Question

***PLEASE HELP***
2017-12-13 16:25:01 HiveExt: [Information] HiveExt 
2017-12-13 16:25:01 HiveExt: [Critical] Cannot create database: Error loading database module: DatabaseMySql

Ive tried changing the password to the database and user in the Hiveext.cfg
For some reason whenever i join the server its all fine, but as soon as i log in as it says 'game started', it proceeds with the error
2017-12-13 16:25:01 HiveExt: [Information] HiveExt 
2017-12-13 16:25:01 HiveExt: [Critical] Cannot create database: Error loading database module: DatabaseMySql
then the server closes itself.
I have no idea now how to fix this issue as no one else has posted about it from what ive seen and i could really do with any help if anyone knows how to fix this error, im probably just being stupid.

Thanks

11 answers to this question

Hi, i coppied all dlls into the server folder as well as made sure Microsoft Visual C++ redistributables is installed and cheched my hiveext.ini settings are correct but im still getting the error 

2017-12-13 18:15:27 HiveExt: [Information] HiveExt 
2017-12-13 18:15:27 HiveExt: [Critical] Cannot create database: Error loading database module: DatabaseMySql

(seperate tab) 'Error: cannot connect to the server'

This has the same reason which I mentioned in the previous topic which was about this error too.

That error happens when you didn't install the c++ packages which ebay mentioned. But YOU HAVE TO restart your machine after you installed it otherwise the installation takes no effect. When you restart your machine, it should work.

Yep, your problem is that you are not reading correctly. The step is clear:

Install or update [Visual C++ Redistributable 2015 (x86 version)] on the server. All previous Visual C++ Redistributables (x86 versions) [found on this page] must be installed.

This is mentioned on the server installation instructions and clearly says that you need version 2015 AND all previous ones. Hope this helps.

10 hours ago, anster3333 said:

negative, i uninstalled all old versions of the cc++ visual packages and then installed the Microsoft Visual C++ redistributables 2015 and restarted my pc, however im still getting the error, have i done something wrong??

Just a question .......... is YOUR PC allready the SERVER?

You must install the redistributables on your SERVER, not only on your PC if the PC is not the SERVER.

How can the server be run client side? 

Where are the game files hosted? You must have either a paid for host and control panel, or you have a pc that you are using as a server either locally or over a network.  If its the local machine , as you can play the game as a client and run the server on the same machine, then down load them do that machine. If its a networked server then use remote connection to log into it.