server shutting off at restart

nova

Question

Hello. Is it possible that if you have too many random vehicles on the map it could possibly crash the server at restart? right now it is at 350 vehicles that randomly spawn on the map. After some restarts (could be next restart or a couple after) the server will shut off and you will manually have to restart the server. I'm just shooting in the dark with the vehicle idea but I am totally out of ideas on what it could be. It can be incredibly frustrating lol. If anyone had this issue can you please tell me what it could possibly be? thank you

6 answers to this question

30 minutes ago, nova said:

Hello. Is it possible that if you have too many random vehicles on the map it could possibly crash the server at restart? right now it is at 350 vehicles that randomly spawn on the map. After some restarts (could be next restart or a couple after) the server will shut off and you will manually have to restart the server. I'm just shooting in the dark with the vehicle idea but I am totally out of ideas on what it could be. It can be incredibly frustrating lol. If anyone had this issue can you please tell me what it could possibly be? thank you

You could have thousands of vehicles and it will not make a lick of difference, something is wrong with your startup batch file.