Server Job Offer

DETROX

Hello all,

We are new in this game,we're working with5 other game,buth we will not mention them here,and we offer job to 2 programers and scripters on Arma 2 Overpoch.

The duration of the offer is a 6-month job on our pve and pvp server.
For now its just Arma 2...next year,we will launch a project for arma 3 - pvp#2 and pve #1.
Contact Us if you are only 100% sure you know what you are doing.

We hawe aloot job on server..and we want to server be in top 20 servers.

Every 1 in a month is a payment ... you choose the payment method.
Bicouse of  respect this forum...you can send Us Private messages..we will contact you and we can proceed further.
When the server is finished, we will need admins ... for 24/7 monitoring and monitoring of the server ... but about that soon.

I see on the server ... a great day for everyone

5 hours ago, DETROX said:

server be in top 20 servers

Nice idea but you probably won't get any good dev/scripter with such an improfessional advertisement. Even if english is not your native language, you should consider improving it before even thinking about something like this. If I read this, I might think "yeah cool, a long time job as a scripter with monthly payment" but honestly I just think that you couldn't handle a project like this.

6 hours ago, DETROX said:

For now its just Arma 2.

Even if you find anyone who applies for the job, I doubt that there will be a guy/two guys who are developing two servers at the same time especially for different games. People around here are either A2 or A3 guys, there is only a rare amount that actually care about both. If you want to tell me that's the reason why you need 2 guys now, I got another question. What's the second guy doing while the first one is developing the A2 server while the A3 project isn't started?

6 hours ago, DETROX said:

Every 1 in a month is a payment ... you choose the payment method.

Would be also nice to know about how much we talk here. If you are new to this section, ArmA scripting, developing and maintaining is one of the most time-intensive tasks all over the place. If you really want to have a server in the top 20 with stable player amount, you need a bugfree professional server and the minimum for that is atleast 100+ hours. Everyone who says something else is copying shit and not spending enough love to the project.

Just saying..