Few bugs, not worth separate threads.

KPABATOK

Opening/closing/locking/unlocking metal doors work only 50 percent of the time. Usually, well, for me almost always, when I want to lock a gate I need to press OPEN. Or if I want to unlock it I need to open a hatch or close it. I suspect it is server related but it seems fine, no lags elsewhere, so not sure.

Same issue with gates too.

Also noticed that putting a backpack into a backpack frequently deletes the additional added backpack when you right click on it to remove it from your backpack. It is just gone, does not appear on the ground. Either when I do it from a ground (find second backpack in loot, put it on my backpack, remove it.. it disappears) or when I do it with safe, if I want to equip a backpack (switch), one of them gets deleted.

As I know, you are playing on our Server...

I think it is not related on lags (as you already written), but we can test to move the Actions to the Space Bar Menu.

I will write a prototype I think tomorrow evening.

Unfortunately I can not block the mouse wheel actions without changing the Client files, so both will be possible then.

If this works better, I will talk to the other Devs, if we can change it for the next official update.

For the disappearing Backpacks:

We have some extra anti dupe checks on our Server. First I thought, this checks cause it, but I have no logs, that you have tried to dupe for the last 3 Weeks.

When has it happened to you? Then I will doublecheck the logs.

We made some tests yesterday and have moved the Door / Gate functions (lock / unlock / open / close) to the Space Bar Menu.

But all of us 3 Testers have the same opinion. Moving it to the Space menu is a bit confusing, because all other Doors of Map Buildings will stay in mouse wheel menu. So we should not change it.

But I have talked to DirtySanchez today, because he is already changing something for the Door mechanism.

He will also change, that opened and locked doors can be closed (currently it can stuck on opened and locked and you are not able to close it until restart)

I think this was the main problem here (as we have already talked about in private chat).

This change needs an update for the client files, so it will take some more time to be on the Servers.

Amazing! Can't thank you enough.

I think the spacebar option will be used as last resort anyway and I hope players eventually will learn this. If someone in chat will ask why their base doors do not close, those who know about the issue, admins, or players like me, will inform them about the space bar and to use it if doors get bugged.