Arma 2 Overpoch - Need Help.

Natasha90

You're obviously German and your English isn't that good. That's why I'll answer you in both languages because it's usually forbidden to write other languages here on the forum.

English:
If you installed Overwatch correctly you should have an additional key in your keys folder, the @dayz_overwatch folder and additional start parameters. The problem is that you are using an external server hoster. Most of them support to modify the parameters but some don't (which I can't really understand). So you have to make sure that you also start overwatch with this parameter. Epoch should be in there by default so either it looks like:

@DayZ_Epoch;@Epoch_Server

or it's just an empty line. Whatever you have, you have to add the dayz_overwatch addon and it has to be the first addon loading so it looks like:

@DayZ_Overwatch;@DayZ_Epoch;@Epoch_Server;

German:
Wenn du Overwatch richtig installiert hast, solltest du einen zusätzlichen Key in deinem Key-Ordner vorfinden, einen @dayz_overwatch-Ordner haben und spezielle Start-Optionen. Das Problem ist, dass du einen externen Server-Hoster benutzt. Die Meisten von denen unterstützen das Modifizieren dieser Parameter aber manche eben nicht (was ich nicht wirklich verstehen kann). Also solltest du sicher gehen, dass du Overwatch in diesen Parametern mitstartest. Epoch sollte eigentlich standardmäßig drin stehen, sodass es folgendermaßen aussieht:

@DayZ_Epoch;@Epoch_Server

Oder es ist nur eine leere Zeile. Was auch immer du hast, du musst Dayz_Overwatch hinzufügen und es muss das erste Addon sein, was geladen wird, also sollte es so hier aussehen:

@DayZ_Overwatch;@DayZ_Epoch;@Epoch_Server;

• 3 weeks later...

Overpoch or Overwatch? :wacko:
I know you can't get Overpoch without Overwatch... 
You can't buy exalted orbs without path of exile client also
It's normall. He would like to see mich path of exile with overwatch, instead of currency, you would buy for exalted orbs.
Ehhh...I need buy some exalted orbs and poe currency ...
I know where I can buy cheap Exalted Orbs, it's very easy and fast, although such advice is needed for beginning players. Buying PoE Currency is easy, but it's better to do it at a later level of the game when we collect the right number of orbs, we only use them on strong objects, and the cheaper ones we leave for trading. I buy PoE Currency https://odealo.com/games/path-of-exile
I am very confident, because the transactions are safe and fast. I bought various currency, usually exalted orbs, and I praise and highly recommend it. You can buy currency to the Path of Exile