Disable vendor keyed vehicle sales?

McKeighan

Question

So, I can see the variable in "server_publishVehicle2.sqf" that is called "_donotusekey"   - but I can't see for the life of me where to go to affect that variable.

Basically, I want to shut off the using of vehicle keys. Still able to buy and sell vehicles on the server, just you can't get a keyed vehicle anymore (is the idea).   Short of re-writing that SQF, is there a variable or an easier way to do that??  

2 answers to this question

13 hours ago, McKeighan said:

So, I can see the variable in "server_publishVehicle2.sqf" that is called "_donotusekey"   - but I can't see for the life of me where to go to affect that variable.

Basically, I want to shut off the using of vehicle keys. Still able to buy and sell vehicles on the server, just you can't get a keyed vehicle anymore (is the idea).   Short of re-writing that SQF, is there a variable or an easier way to do that??  

If you have a custom variables.sqf you can add this line to it: 

DZE_tradeVehicleKeyless = DZE_tradeVehicle;

We define keyed vehicles based off their character ID, a characterID 0 vehicle is not keyed, This array will make it so any vehicles you buy from a trader will be not keyed.

If you don't have a custom variables.sqf, just put that code down at the bottom of your init.sqf.