Skin problem

Mylly

Question

So i have recently been working on making new humanity loadouts for our players and my problem is that i am using skins on the loadouts (One of them for example is gsc_eco_stalker_mask_duty) that work fine UNTIL when a player disconnects, After he logs back in his skin is reseted to basic survivor skin. Is there any way to make the skins i am using "permanent" just like the basic skins are? I have tried to add the skins in variables.sqf

//Player classes
AllPlayers =

When i go to our menu and go to "Morph" tab theres a list of "Legit" skins and all those skins are listed in AllPlayers = and they work fine but i dont know how to get these other skins to work...

The server i am trying to make them to work is Overpoch.

I was also thinking if theres a possibility that Infistar is blocking these skins somehow.

Any help will be highly appreciated!

2 answers to this question

On 11/7/2017 at 1:02 AM, Mylly said:

So i have recently been working on making new humanity loadouts for our players and my problem is that i am using skins on the loadouts (One of them for example is gsc_eco_stalker_mask_duty) that work fine UNTIL when a player disconnects, After he logs back in his skin is reseted to basic survivor skin. Is there any way to make the skins i am using "permanent" just like the basic skins are? I have tried to add the skins in variables.sqf

//Player classes
AllPlayers =

When i go to our menu and go to "Morph" tab theres a list of "Legit" skins and all those skins are listed in AllPlayers = and they work fine but i dont know how to get these other skins to work...

The server i am trying to make them to work is Overpoch.

I was also thinking if theres a possibility that Infistar is blocking these skins somehow.

Any help will be highly appreciated!

those skins dont work in epoch over restarts. Best way to test it is give yourself a skin, soft log and relog to see if you still have it. if you dont, then it wont save.

As for the stalker skins, i wouldnt suggest giving it to players, you can repair vehicles without needing parts.