Quick question

VGEpic

Question

To those who developed epoch 1.0.6.1 is something wrong with the base maintain? bc players on my server maintain their bases and some objects still decay, it has been that way since day one of our servers release. is there a fix? or any  way to turn maintain bases off?

2 answers to this question

On 10/31/2017 at 12:00 PM, VGEpic said:

To those who developed epoch 1.0.6.1 is something wrong with the base maintain? bc players on my server maintain their bases and some objects still decay, it has been that way since day one of our servers release. is there a fix? or any  way to turn maintain bases off?

Maintaining works correctly.

Few things you need to check:

It is recommended that your CleanupPlacedAfterDays variable in your HiveExt.ini is set to twice the time that your setDamageOnAge event is set to

This is my configuration:

CleanupPlacedAfterDays = 28
UPDATE `Object_DATA` SET `Damage`=0.2 WHERE `ObjectUID` <> 0 AND `CharacterID` <> 0 AND `Datestamp` < DATE_SUB(CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, INTERVAL 14 DAY) AND ( (`Inventory` IS NULL) OR (`Inventory` = '[]') OR (`Classname` IN ('Land_DZE_GarageWoodDoorLocked','Land_DZE_LargeWoodDoorLocked','Land_DZE_WoodDoorLocked','CinderWallDoorLocked_DZ','CinderWallDoorSmallLocked_DZ','Plastic_Pole_EP1_DZ')))

So currently bases/objects will need to be maintained after 14 days, after 28 days of no maintenance the objects will be removed.

If you set CleanupPlacedAfterDays to -1 it *should* disable maintenance/objects being removed