experimental now or wait?

Sneer

Question

4 answers to this question

Hey @Sneer, ( seen any of those sapper heads recently? ) :biggrin:

You can subscribe to the Experimental Client & Server on Steam,  just search the Arma 3 section for Epoch by[VB]Awol and choose the experimental.

As for using Exp on a live server, well it's possible - but not advisable, as at this time, daily constant updates are being added by the team. So needing to update the server and your clients will be a pain in the a*&.

If you want to play-sample 1.0, or even join in testing please feel free to join one of the official test servers - EpochExperimental|Bullet Buffet @ 69.162.70.162: 2302 or  5.83.163.244: 2302 (Experimental client is needed)

If you do find bugs or have suggestions, then you can post those on this forum in the bug section or on the github page here > Github 1.0 Issues

Thanks.

I have three running 1.0 atm, but even if you wait you should be prepared. Lots of changes. There is a reason that this release is not 0.55 or 0.6 - it is such a great update. Features, functionality, fixes! Great job by all the crew of Epoch devs Lord @vbawol  and his crew of @He-Man, @DirtySanchez, @raymix, @Helion4 among others  and I know that there is even more coming in 1.1, they just did not want to make you wait longer for this Epoch goodness! Seriously! 

PS: Yep, been out drinking tonight... but I am prepared for 1.0, ARE YOU? :blink: