Epoch 1.0.6.1 Bugs

Angelone

a few bugs in the new update

First Bug - Zombies Run in a completely different direction most of the times,

and i know for a fact that wasn't a thing in good old epoch 1.0.5.1

Second Bug - When You try to turn on caps lock when chatting in side chat you get freezed,

i know the 2nd bug is because you tried to block morons from talking in side chat but i am sick of turning on caps lock while typing in side chat and getting freezed because of that

A Video incase you didn't understand: 

2 minutes ago, Angelone said:

so simple isn't it? what if i don't want to

what if a couple of hundreds of others don't want to?

the worst thing is that you can get killed for these stupid freezes

The devs have spent a hundreds of hours of thier time FOR FREE to make this update, so you can play it  FOR FREE and all you do is moan about a couple of stupid little issues that could easily be remedied by changing a few keybinds. 

If it’s really that awful, either make an alternative yourself, or don’t play. 

You are not one of the devs so i don't give a crap what you have got to say here,

and tbh epoch 1.0.5.1 was perfect and didn't require any changes at all,

but these are bugs in the new update that exist and are pretty damn annoying so we don't you go annoy someone else while i am trying to make sure the devs are aware of these problems.

I’m pretty sure the devs are aware considering the zombie thing is already fixed in the next update, and the other crap you are bleating on about aren’t bugs so won’t be fixed anyway. 

Im sure the devs will love to hear you think all their hard work was a waste of time.  

58 minutes ago, Angelone said:

You are not one of the devs so i don't give a crap what you have got to say here,

and tbh epoch 1.0.5.1 was perfect and didn't require any changes at all,

but these are bugs in the new update that exist and are pretty damn annoying so we don't you go annoy someone else while i am trying to make sure the devs are aware of these problems.

First of all, stop being that rude to a person who  answers one of your questions. If you want that we listen to you treat everybody with respect here. We are a community and so we should speak to each other.

Second, the bugs you are describe are not really bugs at all. The freeze in side chat is something that the server admins can advoid by disable the the voice in side chat restriction. It is up to the admins. I agree with you that the freezing is annoying that is why I have it disabled. The zombie path finding is a problem since the DayZ Mod was released and it will be updated in every release again and again. In Epoch 1.0.6.2 there are some changes to the zombie fsm too. We are working on that and the DayZ Mod Devs aswell.

If you find some other bugs, please post them here:

https://github.com/EpochModTeam/DayZ-Epoch/issues

And look before posting in the new 1.0.6.2 changelog. Perhaps we have fixed a bug you noticed already:

https://github.com/EpochModTeam/DayZ-Epoch/blob/master/CHANGE LOG 1.0.6.2.txt

i can be a little rude when people like this guy just sit on these forums and talk alot of useless crap it would be better if they didn't reply at all,

but about the side chat thingy it shouldn't freeze you if chat is open because you cant speak while chat is open that's why its a glitch and should be changed

7 hours ago, Angelone said:

i can be a little rude when people like this guy just sit on these forums and talk alot of useless crap it would be better if they didn't reply at all,

but about the side chat thingy it shouldn't freeze you if chat is open because you cant speak while chat is open that's why its a glitch and should be changed

@lwbuk, thanks good you are just sitting on this forum and talk alot of useless crap! Your useless crap helps tons and tons guys here and people like you are the Gold for this forum.
For one little post like from this guy does exist houndred thanks posts from users that understand, how to ask and receive answers from experienced scripters... Keep up your good work... !
Cheers...

3 hours ago, iben said:

@lwbuk, thanks good you are just sitting on this forum and talk alot of useless crap! Your useless crap helps tons and tons guys here and people like you are the Gold for this forum.
For one little post like from this guy does exist houndred thanks posts from users that understand, how to ask and receive answers from experienced scripters... Keep up your good work... !
Cheers...

I found another bug. Everytime i ask "anyone in cherno?" I die. Maybe devs are using player setdammage 1; when u chat this words?

that is how mr.clown (juandayz) you should have answered,

and the other dude with the weird name who simply told me to f*** off the way it felt to me,

anyway thanks for that ebayshopper, this topic has turned into a circus because of those two "funny dudes" and i basiclly understand that the other bug cannot be fixed which is unfortnate,

you should teach ur "collaborator" some manners and how to use these forums to actually help people rather than annoy them or make jokes out of them,

a shame that on the first time i actually visited this forum i found 70% of the comments to be full of amatures.

•  

35 minutes ago, lwbuk said:

What a charmer you are. 

@juandayz is one the most active script developers on here. If you’ve played on a server, one of his scripts will be on it.

Now you have just inuslted him and the rest of the community. Can’t wait for the next time you need help..

He shouldn't have started a circus here and wow such an insult I called him a clown because he started making up all those jokes,

i never asked for any help only came here TO help the devs find bugs and fix them if possible I don't know wether it's on purpose or not or fixable or not i can't read people's mind,

as for you instead of telling people Change ur keybind either help them or don't bother commenting because all of these pointless posts and waste of time were caused by ur CHANGE UR KEYBIND comment.

At beign at the circus show you get your answer from @lwbuk. At the end of this post im pretty sure you gonna change your key. Anyway is not a problem wit h you, just with your actitude. Ilbuk is a great guy..i saw lot of his post always helping.. you can ask some other thing and i gonna be glad to try to help you....i@salival maybe this post needs be locked. Cuz i could start to be a rude clown. 

never got an answer from him rather than a mid finger and a f*** off at the start,

and you were already a rude clown with ur second post where you stated that anything i say is bullshit with ur little joke

15 hours ago, juandayz said:

I found another bug. Everytime i ask "anyone in cherno?" I die. Maybe devs are using player setdammage 1; when u chat this words?

very funny i might just leave the forums for a while i feel retarded paying attention to you amatures + i haven't got anything else to do here so have a good one