Server Error Missing addons

Anaconda101

Question

Hello everyone,

This has probably been answered somewhere but i cant find it. I keep on getting this error in the .rpt file in my server. image.thumb.png.88331cd573c2288a0622494e555fddbf.png

I was wondering if anyone had any experience fixing this. If so Please HELP.

I have already uninstalled and reinstalled both arma 2 and arma 2 OA and rebuilt the server from the ground up both times.

Thank you!

11 answers to this question

Agree uninstall everything and reinstall again. Remove your server files too. Once you did it run arma2 and play 1 minute ..do the same with arma2oa.

Later copy all content of arma2 into c:\testserver\  do the same with arma2oa but do not copy folders with @. Overwrite.

Proceed with the server pack that i give you and create a new database ..remember put the db values in your hiveEXT.ini

15 hours ago, juandayz said:

Sounds like a client error. 

@Anaconda101   guess youre missing run arma2 (one single time) before run arma2oa

I had already done that but i did it again. I still get the same error. This time ill upload the .rpt file for you: https://www.dropbox.com/s/rlbqx2r2d4ojnot/arma2oaserver.RPT?dl=0

And here is what the console shows:

image.png.1595703c1649752526b994b5f91c5070.png

I hope you can help!

@Anaconda101  a few questions.

Are you running an epoch server right? not overpoch.

Are you loading the @Dayz_Epoch folder in your game?

Are you loading the same folder in your server?

How your start.bat or your server launcher.bat looks?

for example this mine:

launcher.bat:

Spoiler

@echo off
start "arma2" /min "D:\epoch16\arma2oaserver.exe" -port=2302 "-config=instance_16_panthera\config.cfg" "-cfg=instance_16_panthera\basic.cfg" "-profiles=instance_16_panthera" -name=instance_16_panthera "-mod=@panthera;@ibr_plants;@ibr_rn;@DayZ_Epoch;@DayZ_Epoch_Server;@phantera;"

in my arma2oa game in main menu/expansions/ i have active the Arma2,Arma2oa, and Epoch 1.6 mods. check if u have the same.  Cuz maybe im wrong but seems to be a client issue.

Are you be able to join to others servers?

Thers other peoples who can join to your server?

Here you can see how my server root looks:

Spoiler

Sin_t_tulo.jpg

1. Yes i am running a Epoch server.

2. Yes i am running the same epoch client files as my game on my server.

3. My Start.bat looks like this:

@echo off

start "arma2" /min arma2oaserver.exe -port=3306 "-config=instance_11_Chernarus\config.cfg"      "-cfg=instance_11_Chernarus\basic.cfg" "-profiles=instance_11_Chernarus" -name=instance_11_Chernarus "-mod=@DayZ_Epoch;@DayZ_Epoch_Server;"

4. I am able to connect to other servers.

5. I dont have anyone else to test to connect to the server right now. If you want to try yourself i am more then happy to work with you.

6. My server root looks exactly the same

I dont think it makes a difference but the server is running in a VM

Thank you!

@Anaconda101

ok tnks for answer every thing mate....its much more easier help people like you.  

(anyway cant belive its not a client error cuz your rpt is giving you a lot of missings addons..but anyway maybe your server is not loading  this addons .)

you are using this  files right?

http://epochmod.com/a2dayzepoch.php

well try this:

in your start.bat

try replacing the lines in red by your own server root path:

Spoiler

@echo off

start "arma2" /min "D:\testserver\arma2oaserver.exe" -port=3306 "-config=instance_11_Chernarus\config.cfg"      "-cfg=instance_11_Chernarus\basic.cfg" "-profiles=instance_11_Chernarus" -name=instance_11_Chernarus "-mod=@DayZ_Epoch;@DayZ_Epoch_Server;"

Do you have the PMC installed? (Private military company addon).

check how my expansions looks:

Spoiler

Arm_A2_OA_2017-10-10_11-41-34-20.png

IF U HAVE INSTALLED AND ACTIVE ALL THOSE EXPANSIONS THEN PROCEED WITH:

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I build this server pack for you to test. was tested before and works for me...

How to install it?

1-Create a folder in C:\testserver

2-into C:\testserver\   drop all content located in your ....\steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2\

3- now drop all content located ...\steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\  into the same folder (C:\testserver\ )  But do not paste anykind of folder with @ for example do not paste @dayz and @dayz_epoch.

4-Download from here http://epochmod.com/a2dayzepoch.php  !!!!JUST THE CLIENT FILES!!!! and place into C:\testserver\

5-download my files http://www.mediafire.com/file/6cf6piy7fwf95i5/testserver.rar

and place all content into C:\testserver\

6-open C:\testserver\instance_11_Chernarus\HiveEXT.ini and entry your DataBase values in those lines:_

Spoiler

;Database name to connect to.
Database = dayz_epoch

;Username to connect with
Username = dayz
;Password to authenticate with (default is blank)
Password = 123456

execute your server with DayZ_Epoch_instance_11_Chernarus.bat and try to join.

@Anaconda101 if this donst works ..should be a client issue.

Write me by private. I can join to your machine if u want with team viewer.

1. This is my mod list.

QcCkHB3.png

2. I used your files and created another server. It didn't kick me this time but just spams "Mission Dayz Epoch Chernarus read from directory"

I agree at this point its probably a client issue. Ill re-download All of Arma and see if that fixes it. If that doesn't work ill let you know and PM you.

So i uninstalled and re installed everything. Same error.

I went in the PMC folder (for private military company) and i realized that i was unable to open the .pbo files with pbo manager. It gave me a "this file is corrupted" error.

I uninstalled and reinstalled all the expansions and verified stuff a bunch. same error. I then tried to join the server with no expansions installed. same error.

Then i said F*** it and deleted the PMC folder from the server. and guess what? everything works perfectly.

Not sure how much a missing expansion will affect the server. but let me know if you know of anything.