[Relese] Plot Boundaries v1.0 [BugHuntin]

ViktorReznov

So here I am going to release this beta code I've been using/testing for making a more dynamic plot boundary. This was built in mind of building real bases, full size air strips etc, Idea is reclaiming the apocalypse and taking back over the world!

Here is the download here : https://github.com/Arstan13/PlotBoundaries

What does this do exactly? On its absolute own, Probably nothing, this adds a check on plots that will look for these "Amplifier" structures and change the range of your plot boundary. It multiplies exponentially, but the structures have some cost to them as well. Strongly recommend one of the advanced crafting/ deploy mods out there to go along with this. 

A lone plot pole will have default DZE_PlotPole settings [30,45]. That is stage 1

A plot with stage 1 amplifier within the default range will then your new plot boundary will become [60,90]

Stage 2 amp will be [90,135] and so on and so forth

Some screenshots below

Spoiler

20171008144428_1.jpg
20171008144346_1.jpg
20171008144353_1.jpg
20171008144402_1.jpg
20171008144406_1.jpg
20171008144409_1.jpg
20171008144414_1.jpg

Install instructions are on github, Dont include the install folder in your installation. add the compiles and change the fn_selfAction call, the rest are a drag and drop install

2 hours ago, juandayz said:

Hey viktor..cannot understand what exactly it does. Add the objects deployed by an external script in the plot objects count and add a maintain cost? If is only it.. its not more easy add the objects class name in dze_maintain?

lol no, it enlarges the plot/maintain area based on the structures contained within the plot area. plotpole + amplifier = larger plot area

• 4 months later...
On 20.10.2017 at 2:04 AM, ViktorReznov said:

negative because that is a global variable that would affect ALL plotpoles and for everyone. This should only affect the plotpoles that the objects are in the relative range for. You + stage 1 am = 60m area vs your buddy + no amp = 45m area and so on and so forth

On 20.10.2017 at 2:04 AM, ViktorReznov said:

negative because that is a global variable that would affect ALL plotpoles and for everyone. This should only affect the plotpoles that the objects are in the relative range for. You + stage 1 am = 60m area vs your buddy + no amp = 45m area and so on and so forth

does it encrease the max objects as well?

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/22/2019 at 12:16 PM, Khyron said:

bump? anyone get this working right?

2 Years ago, I made this script work with many other scripts, that being said, I would have to look at you log files to see what is going on. I no longer have a dayz server with which to test my script on, and Im not entirely sure I want to reinstall. I will try to help as best I can.

On 1/20/2020 at 7:49 PM, inneedofhelp said:

How dose this work ?
where do we see the options to upgrade plot size?

By itself, you can not reap the benefits of this script. It requires a deploy script of some kind, i recommend alchemical crafting or my edit of it, to build these additional structures. If you build one of the dependent structures in your affected plot pole radius, the radius will expand. It does not increase the number of objects you can build but extends the area on which you can build on. I think the last tier takes over most of NWAF? I cannot recall now. 

12 hours ago, inneedofhelp said:

@ViktorReznov is there anything in this script that would stop players being bale to remove walls/floors they have placed. My server is having a issue with players not being able to remove anything they have built and i am unsure if it is down to soemthing in this script or soemthing else we have added

This script modifies the calculations to plot pole radius based on certain built objects contained within its boundary. I re-read the code to verify there was nothing that "should" be interferring with removal. Crack open your logs and look for undefined player action variables or any other errors. Feel free to pm me if you continue to have issues.