Favourite map

strimi

So I am about to set up an Epoch server (actually did it already, just missing some config), but unsure which map i am gonna put on it.
Since I want to kind of have a decent playerbase, I am interested which map is most favourable among DayZ players.
Personally i am torn between Taviana and Panthera. :)

Since there aren't that many players anymore on DayZ Epoch and most of them are too lazy to even download a modded map, you should think about picking Chernarus as your server map. It's installed by default (although it's overused) but most players still play this map.

I mean if you really like another map, you have to do some advertisement to promote your server and the custom map but this will be a hard way. Good luck with that.

@strimi does matter what others want? It´s your server, so it´s your favorit.

We run a highly modified server, the only Epoch Vietnam War server global I think.

The server is not shown in the launcher, the mods are unknown from them

To play on our server the player must have @lingor, @CBA_OA and @UNS ......... beside @DayZ_Epoch. And he must be whitelisted BTW.

If you look in the launcher list, there are not much server who has more than 3 or 5 players on ...... so it doesent matter whats on your server.

With Epoch on Cherno you own one server out of hundreds.

The problem are not the lazy players ....... the problem is to much servers ..............