Anyone seen this kick before?

_Lance_

Has happened a couple times now, I've seen players get kicked for publicVariable restriction #0 - I check to see what was up (I have all my filters "filtered out" pretty well so when a kick actually happens something fishy is usually up) and find this -> 

#0 "KICKED" = ["[PlayerNameHere]","[76561XXXXXXXXXXXX]"]

Kicked for "KICKED" and I can't figure out where it's coming from, it's nothing they typed in chat, it's not part of an external script or they'd have gotten kicked for execVM or compiles first, has to be coming from one of my mods but why so rare that it happens.. Anyways I also consider It may be the player trying to kick another player etc but think they'd need to access the dsi for that (also a kick) or access my rcon which doesn't even reside on my servers, so anyways I haven't filtered it out since I don't know what the heck it is, and wanted to ask if anyone's seen this before. A string search of the popular cheat sites (good place to get filters btw..) didn't turn up anything so if you know what caused this, please enlighten me, thanks!

Turns out that's what gets logged in pubvar when infistar kicks/bans someone - in this case, for having a cheat menu loaded that matches the built in infistar kicks/bans. I forgot to mention it was a logon-kick, so infistar was catching the menu via file scan before my scripts filter could via execution. Not bad. Here's what I found in the kicklog:

BadFile: Infinity_Menu\InfinityMenuV1.sqf - #line 1 "Infinity_Menu\InfinityMenuV1.sqf"
               execvm "\Infinity_Menu\wuat\[email protected]";