Looking for a new helper

Hooty

Hello I am the owner of yRun. We are a top 10 server (3rd on DayZ Launcher, 6th on gametracker and 5th on battlemetrics). We are fully militarized not half ass. We have tons of custom stuff like missions, vehicles, map addons, etc. yRun has been up for 2 and a half years and is not going anywhere. I have started a new job that has took alot of my time for coding, I'm looking for someone that has basic knowledge of sqf, hpp, dialog, and database just to give a little extra help.  I'm not asking for anyone to fully script or code for me just someone that can be there when I'm not and give a few fresh ideas to yRun.

If you are interested please leave a comment or pm me.

I would love to help out with the coding side of the server. I know a pretty good amount of sqf and the databases, but not too much on hpp and dialog. However, I'm planning on going to college for computer science/programming next year, so I take coding seriously, and I work hard to learn new topics of coding and learn new concepts in coding, so I think that with a little time to learn more about hpp and dialog, I can be a very good addition to help you out.

10 minutes ago, Hooty said:

Ok. Huskie I did not know you would be interested in it. Glad one of my admins wants to step up and help more. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Absolutely. I really feel like I can do more than just be in game and ban hackers every once in a while. Coding is a passion I have, and I like challenging myself to learn more about it.