[POLL] Is anyone interested in dialog tutorials?

Relentless

Please leave your answer here:  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in dialog tutorials?

• Yes
    • No

Hey there Epoch-Community,

after I had to be pretty inactive here on the forum (caused by studies etc.) I am ready to share my knowledge with you. Although I am sometimes messing around with sqf and don't get everything working at the first time, I am very experienced in creating dialogs. I am offering to post a detailed tutorial on how to create basic dialogs, how to use them and what has to be done to actually call it a dialog.

I guess I will also try to update my scripts I released and maybe create some more for you. Let's see whether I can get into sqf again. :biggrin:

Nevertheless, I would try to describe it as simple as possible with screenshots showing what to do. So even beginners could use this tutorial to get more experienced with ArmA-Scripting. Those of you who don't even know what these things we'll create are used for, here an example:

This is my own script for including a hotbar into the game that lets you choose your current weapon via hotkeys. Those boxes and all the images that are shown in the image are implemented by dialogs. So dialogs are used for HUDs, GUIs, Menus and many things more.

If you are interested in this tutorial, leave a reaction, comment down below or leave your opinion in the poll. :)

Greetz, Relentless