Lose Key after Selling Vehicle

DAKA

Question

So one thing I thought you were able to do to was disable the option of losing the key or having the key removed after selling a vehicle. Those of us that have Masterkey, they will lose it and hopefully made another backup key. if not. then they lose the key. I have been searching all morning so far on the forums to find the solution and so far nothing, searched google and couldn't find anything. So question. How do you prevent the lose of the key after selling a vehicle. I am in the z_at_sellItems.sqf, but can't find where it actually removes the key. any help would be awesome.

3 answers to this question

On 29/08/2017 at 2:18 AM, DAKA said:

So one thing I thought you were able to do to was disable the option of losing the key or having the key removed after selling a vehicle. Those of us that have Masterkey, they will lose it and hopefully made another backup key. if not. then they lose the key. I have been searching all morning so far on the forums to find the solution and so far nothing, searched google and couldn't find anything. So question. How do you prevent the lose of the key after selling a vehicle. I am in the z_at_sellItems.sqf, but can't find where it actually removes the key. any help would be awesome.

I will sort something out for this. It's pretty easy.

I'll also submit it for 1.0.6.2 as a toggle