vehicle class Survivor1_DZ no longer exists

Shikatsu

Question

Hello community,

I just freshed installed a dedi Epoch Server on my local machine (on which I've never installed any mod, DayZ ones included).
Everything went just fine I guess, I can start it, connect to lobby (even not from my local network), but when the missions starts, I get the popup error :

Vehicle class Survivor1_DZ no longer exists

If I click "ok", the loading screen shows up, displaying the famous "Receiving data", for about 2 mins, after what the timer stops, and pretty much everything freezes.

It might be a misconfiguration on my end, but I've really found nothing on the net solving my problem so far. None of the tutorials have help solve it either.

I'm using the latest ArmA2OA beta patch (as of today: 112555), the latest Dayz Epoch and the latest DayZ Epoch Server (1.0.6.1).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I am not very familiar with any of ArmA's related scripting laguages, nor ArmA Servers installation.

Thanks.

1 answer to this question

2 hours ago, Shikatsu said:

Hello community,

I just freshed installed a dedi Epoch Server on my local machine (on which I've never installed any mod, DayZ ones included).
Everything went just fine I guess, I can start it, connect to lobby (even not from my local network), but when the missions starts, I get the popup error :

Vehicle class Survivor1_DZ no longer exists

If I click "ok", the loading screen shows up, displaying the famous "Receiving data", for about 2 mins, after what the timer stops, and pretty much everything freezes.

It might be a misconfiguration on my end, but I've really found nothing on the net solving my problem so far. None of the tutorials have help solve it either.

I'm using the latest ArmA2OA beta patch (as of today: 112555), the latest Dayz Epoch and the latest DayZ Epoch Server (1.0.6.1).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I am not very familiar with any of ArmA's related scripting laguages, nor ArmA Servers installation.

Thanks.

Don't run beta patches, you are also very out of date, the current stable patch is Version 1.63.131129