Adding tow/lift doesn't work

Petite

Question

8 answers to this question

Just curious, but why would you add it anyhow?  It is near game breaking in epoch IMO.  SImilar to autorefuel.

Depends on the server. Server I play on has tow enabled for the cargo/fuel trucks only (as in only they can tow a vehicle) and lift for the large helis, but they cannot tow/lift anything that is locked. Towing/lifting locked stuff was always the problem anyways, IMO.

Depends on the server. Server I play on has tow enabled for the cargo/fuel trucks only (as in only they can tow a vehicle) and lift for the large helis, but they cannot tow/lift anything that is locked. Towing/lifting locked stuff was always the problem anyways, IMO.

I alway felt the bigger issue is that it allows a solo player to quickly grab vehicles (especially with lifting) for quick sale.  It kind of breaks IMO the way its supposed to work.

Similar to autorefuel.  it basically negates the need for fuel pumps and generators, which i think is a fun part of epoch.

I alway felt the bigger issue is that it allows a solo player to quickly grab vehicles (especially with lifting) for quick sale.  It kind of breaks IMO the way its supposed to work.

Similar to autorefuel.  it basically negates the need for fuel pumps and generators, which i think is a fun part of epoch.

You seem to be misusing the term, 'Game Breaking.' This is where the confusion is coming from, its not that the scripts make it so the game isn't playable. It causes the issue that it becomes slightly too easy for your taste.

You seem to be misusing the term, 'Game Breaking.' This is where the confusion is coming from, its not that the scripts make it so the game isn't playable. It causes the issue that it becomes slightly too easy for your taste.

mm not really.  The term "game breaking" is often used in the context of breaking the balance of a game.

Given the replies of others in this thread it is clear they understood my context as they were also speaking of gameplay context not, the servers broken context.