Anti-Dupe

Expherion

Question

Does anyone have an antidupe script which forces players to be frozen for any # of seconds before and after opening/closing a safe?  Additionally to prohibit logging out within any given # of meters of a storage object or vehicle?  And if they do it deletes their gear?  If someone could provide one it would be much appreciated!  Thanks.

1 answer to this question

2 hours ago, Expherion said:

Does anyone have an antidupe script which forces players to be frozen for any # of seconds before and after opening/closing a safe?  Additionally to prohibit logging out within any given # of meters of a storage object or vehicle?  And if they do it deletes their gear?  If someone could provide one it would be much appreciated!  Thanks.

In the player_lockVault.sqf file, look for:

private ["_objectID","_objectUID","_obj","_ownerID","_dir","_pos","_holder","_weapons","_magazines","_backpacks","_alreadyPacking","_lockedClass","_text","_playerNear","_characterID","_PlayerUID","_vector"];

and below that add:

disableuserinput true;disableuserinput true;disableuserinput true;
systemchat "You may not move while locking this.";
sleep 0.1;

It will now look like this:

private ["_objectID","_objectUID","_obj","_ownerID","_dir","_pos","_holder","_weapons","_magazines","_backpacks","_alreadyPacking","_lockedClass","_text","_playerNear","_characterID","_PlayerUID","_vector"];

disableuserinput true;disableuserinput true;disableuserinput true;
systemchat "You may not move while locking this.";
sleep 0.1;

At the end of the file, insert this:

sleep 0.1;
disableuserinput false;disableuserinput false;disableuserinput false;
systemchat "You may now move!";

You can change the sleep timer at the end to what you want but it worked fine like this on my old 1.0.5.1 server. I haven't bothered to implement this onto my new 1.0.6.1 server yet but I'm sure it does the same.

I'm sure it would be very similar in the player_unlockVault.sqf file but I never had it added in there on my server. 

Edited by JohnnyBravo666
Adding onto the post