Editor Class names

leegreaves

Now i know this may seem as if, at first, is in the wrong subforum, but please let me assure you I feel it needs to be in this section so can be easily found by content creators.

As most of you are aware, when editing, adding your buildings/vehicles/objects etc, everything comes out good for you. Well almost good. Im writing this post regards to after you put a base addon on a live server, and the fact that, for some creators, wonder why loot is not spawning in buildings etc or pumps are not working when you go to take a drink.

It all boils down to the class name. So to make things that bit easier Im just creating a list that people can refer to when editing their SQF in order to get things working. I've found a few already from very old posts (of which I had an idea about already) and one or two objects that I found to be the cause of issues ie not working! If anyone finds additional buildings/objects etc they feel should be added to this list just put it in a reply and I will add it to the list.

Also if admin feel this topic is worthy of being stickied, then please do that, as that will make it easier for members to find and refer to in a glance.

Spoiler

Firestation:
Change from MAP_A_Stationhouse to Land_a_stationhouse

Military Buildings/Barracks

Change from MAP_Mil_Barracks_i to Land_Mil_Barracks_i

Change from MAP_Mil_Barracks to Land_Mil_Barracks

Hangars: Change from MAP_ss_Hangar to Land_ss_hangar

Military House: Change MAP_Mil_House to Land_Mil_House

Control Tower: Change MAP_Mil_ControlTower to Land_Mil_ControlTower

Military GuardHouse: Change MAP_Mil_GuardHouse to Land_Mil_GuardHouse

Little Guard houses: Change MAP_Hlidac_Budka to Land_Hlidac_Budka

Tents: Change MAP_tent to Land_tent

Tents: Change MAP_tent_east to Land_tent_east

Tents: Change Map_stan to Land_stan

Killhouse: Change MAP_MBG_Killhouse_2 to Land_MBG_Killhouse_2

Store
Change from MAP_A_GeneralStore_01 to Land_A_GeneralStore_01

Change from MAP_A_GeneralStore_01a to Land_A_GeneralStore_01a

Change from Land_GeneralStore_01a_PMC to Land_GeneralStore_01a_PMC

Hospital

Change from MAP_A_Hospital to Land_A_Hospital

Office buildings

Change from MAP_A_Office01 to Land_A_Office01 (School Building)

Change from MAP_A_Office02 to Land_A_Office02 (Big Office Building)

Industrial

Change from MAP_A_BuildingWIP to Land_A_BuildingWIP

Industrial Warehouse: Change MAP_Hangar_2 to Land_Hangar_2

Other Objects

Water Pumps: Change from MAP_Misc_WellPump to any of the following Land_Misc_Well_C_EP1 / Land_pumpa / Land_Misc_Well_L_EP1

**Land_Misc_Well_C_EP1 -  *EDIT* This is the same as the water pump at trader Bashnya NE of the NWAF.

Gas Stations: Change MAP_A_FuelStation_Feed to Land_A_FuelStation_Feed

IThe MAP_tent by Land_tent... in other words all objects that start with MAP can be changed by Land to spawn loot. Thers a folder in dayz_code.pbo cfgloot ..here you will find the id of all buildings that spawn loot. You can add more or customize the chances to spawn and the kind of loot. Good work mate

1 minute ago, juandayz said:

IThe MAP_tent by Land_tent... in other words all objects that start with MAP can be changed by Land to spawn loot. Thers a folder in dayz_code.pbo cfgloot ..here you will find the id of all buildings that spawn loot. You can add more or customize the chances to spawn and the kind of loot. Good work mate

Nice one Juan...ill check that over and if i see class names that can be added here, I'll do that.